Check your account email address ×

How many of us will admit it?

Bontz

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

iF YoU DoNt VoTe fOr a R yOu MuSt bE A DeM!!!!!!!   :suicide:

It's your fault my guy lost  :suicide:

Never said that.

You just have to wonder, when you follow the Yellow Brick Road laid out by the dems and the establishment republicans, doesn't make you pause and ask what the fuck?

Nah, I didn't think so... :lol:

Machine -vs- Trump

Machine tired people out and then they won.

What his presidency did was expose the machine.  I had no idea how many dirty tricks both Republicans and Democrats pulled on each other until Trump forced them out of their protected positions.  It's amazing and I hope more people see how it all works.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

Never said that.

You just have to wonder, when you follow the Yellow Brick Road laid out by the dems and the establishment republicans, doesn't make you pause and ask what the fuck?

Nah, I didn't think so... :lol:

Like those voting straight party ticket no matter what?

11 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

oh please. just look at some of those whack jobs the republicans push. I can't stand the turtle, but he's dead right about the poor quality candidate. unlike Obama and Clinton showing up for the dems, the republicans had no representation by legacy politicians. you can thank trump and his people for that. 

One word for you 

Fetterman...

14 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Machine -vs- Trump

Machine tired people out and then they won.

What his presidency did was expose the machine.  I had no idea how many dirty tricks both Republicans and Democrats pulled on each other until Trump forced them out of their protected positions.  It's amazing and I hope more people see how it all works.

Nah, it's much easier to just remain ignorant.

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trumpers now think Dr Oz is cool cause they’re told to. What a load of humps you’ve all turned into 

Libtards now think Fetterman is cool cause they're told to.  What a load of morons you've all turned into.

In other words, both candidates absolutely suck ass ... but meh, let's just talk about the GOP ticket :news:  Tell your other internet persona to come back.  This one needs a break because being stupid must really hurt.

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Libtards now think Fetterman is cool cause they're told to.  What a load of morons you've all turned into.

In other words, both candidates absolutely suck ass ... but meh, let's just talk about the GOP ticket :news:  Tell your other internet persona to come back.  This one needs a break because being stupid must really hurt.

Relax….you’re gonna hurt yourself. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trumpers now think Dr Oz is cool cause they’re told to. What a load of humps you’ve all turned into 

Nobody thinks he's cool....but in every way he and Lake are the intellectual superiors to Fetterman and Hobbs....

34 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Nobody thinks he's cool....but in every way he and Lake are the intellectual superiors to Fetterman and Hobbs....

Most people I know don't think a child that is a victim of rape or incest should be forced to carry that child, nor an adult for that matter, they also feel the life of the mother is more important too. That alone wipes out any advantage of intellect.