Check your account email address ×

Arctic Cat cancels all 2022 6000 based sleds

Due to top end parts shortage and supply chain woes, customers can opt to cancel their orders or gamble with an 8000 for a $2000 upcharge, blah blah blah, I'm making this all up but in truth they are way behind on production and I felt like setting out a little bait.

Hi Jim?   :lol:

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

But mnstang said they limited snowchecks to avoid this.  Thought that was the green gospel.

And Krom is posting about Polaris like this isn't happening. 😂

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Not greg b said:

E40D0E1D-6A47-48F6-8F21-89B2D25FEE9E.jpeg

@taperk600 response was my favorite.

they've had the same shitty gauge for how long that they can't get?  making an assumption here as I have a little knowledge of the chip shortage issues and due to it's simplicity and low tech nature of the gauge that might actually be part of the issue.  those chips are low on the priority totem pole, likely low volume for the chip manufacturer and old technology.  that said, hearing a lot of stories of new Doo's sitting on showroom floors without their gauges as well so I'm not going to completely toss them under the bus for this.        

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

@taperk600 response was my favorite.

they've had the same shitty gauge for how long that they can't get?  making an assumption here as I have a little knowledge of the chip shortage issues and due to it's simplicity and low tech nature of the gauge that might actually be part of the issue.  those chips are low on the priority totem pole, likely low volume for the chip manufacturer and old technology.  that said, hearing a lot of stories of new Doo's sitting on showroom floors without their gauges as well so I'm not going to completely toss them under the bus for this.        

It may be the same they have been using for years, but it so shitty China doesn’t even care to make more lol

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

Bought my Grandson a Z120 and Arctic Cat sent me a t-shirt, ball cap and 60th anniversary pin, nice touch :thumbsup:

Just picked up my Mach Z, Ski Doo gave me a large hole in my bank account, that's it!

size dose matter, the more you spend the gifts are less

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

I'm surprised Cat didn't pull gauge inventory from the 2012 parts bin. They would fit like a glove with no mods required. Surely to God there would be 10 gauges in the bin.

That would be an upgrade from what they are using now 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Doug said:

Nope.

So when are Cat's 600's shipping?  

Nop they are shipped and still sitting at deers across the snow belt waiting on parts.  But at least they were shipped so the clock can start on the dealers showroom financing contract . Just a little extra inch up the dealers ass just to see how it feels 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

That would be an upgrade from what they are using now 

Have you ever looked a a summit Guage.  Lmfao total pos that after you pull out of the lot you can't see all fucking day . Like a fucking 80s calculator covered in 2 inches of snow . Worst pos in the last 40 yrs . Would be better to just not bother putting one in 

21 hours ago, Deephaven said:

But mnstang said they limited snowchecks to avoid this.  Thought that was the green gospel.

They at least took steps to attempt to avoid this.  Obviously shit can still happen.  You're one to talk (like always), should I find all your quotes again how you said it was bad business to limit orders?  You're a joke.

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Have you ever looked a a summit Guage.  Lmfao total pos that after you pull out of the lot you can't see all fucking day . Like a fucking 80s calculator covered in 2 inches of snow . Worst pos in the last 40 yrs . Would be better to just not bother putting one in 

Yeah the base model summit gauge is about as good as the free calculators the banks would give you back in the 90s 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

The base gauge on my buddies renegade x isn’t terrible but at least my cat gauge doesn’t have neutral and 4x4 lights on the bottom.