Check your account email address ×

I had covid

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

So if I wanna send my Daughter to school in Illinois just a waver and Im good ? 

fake-news-5c6ab7.jpg

My oldest son has been on a medical waver for 20 years. No problem in Illinois For grade schools and high school. Worked fine at the university of Iowa that he went to for four years. He does federal contracts in Colorado,works there as well. 

• Gold Member
Just now, Woodtick said:

My oldest son has been on a medical waver for 20 years. No problem in Illinois For grade schools and high school. Worked fine at the university of Iowa that he went to for four years. He does federal contracts in Colorado,works there as well. 

:lol:

you-lie.jpg

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

My point is the vaccine pushers want to force everyone to be vaccinated and you’re trying to pretend it’s not happening and the unvaccinated shouldn’t talk about what’s going on. 

Who on this site do you classify as “ vaccine pushers” ? I’m just curious so I know who’s on who’s team? It’s hard to tell from a spectators view!!!

7 hours ago, HSR said:

Rent free :lol:

Where is Frankie? You 2 have a lovers quarrel so you decided to ban him? :dunno: 

Truth be told, I really miss those back and forth childish antics. It's what made this site so great!! 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Who on this site do you classify as “ vaccine pushers” ? I’m just curious so I know who’s on who’s team? It’s hard to tell from a spectators view!!!

Who said I’m speaking about individuals on the site? 

1 hour ago, irv said:

Where is Frankie? You 2 have a lovers quarrel so you decided to ban him? :dunno: 

Truth be told, I really miss those back and forth childish antics. It's what made this site so great!! 

He's been on here,just the other day actually. What's with you're infatuation with a meth cooking/dealer that beat's up old ladies and brags about stealing?? Are you going to be his saviour?? Seems kinda weird that you think he's so cool?????Or are you just attracted to the Thai Ladyboy type???

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Who said I’m speaking about individuals on the site? 

Well this is your campaign platform is it not??? Who's your target audience then???

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

He's been on here,just the other day actually. What's with you're infatuation with a meth cooking/dealer that beat's up old ladies and brags about stealing?? Are you going to be his saviour?? Seems kinda weird that you think he's so cool?????Or are you just attracted to the Thai Ladyboy type???

Well this is your campaign platform is it not??? Who's your target audience then???

I’m pointing out to everyone here that the powers that be want to force vaccines and why that’s dangerous. Every person vaccinated and unvaccinated should fight mandates 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’m pointing out to everyone here that the powers that be want to force vaccines and why that’s dangerous. Every person vaccinated and unvaccinated should fight mandates 

We heard ya the 1000th time dude. I don’t think you’re rallying any troops here, just internet warriors. And you guys ain’t accomplishing fuck all on here. That’s a reality check for ya. 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

How many time do you have to point it out?

Every second thread is covid related ffs.

If you had the rones you’re significantly more at risk to adverse reactions to the vaccines 

the low IQ left— “take it anyway to make me feel good or you’re selfish!!”

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HSR said:

We heard ya the 1000th time dude. I don’t think you’re rallying any troops here, just internet warriors. And you guys ain’t accomplishing fuck all on here. That’s a reality check for ya. 

Not trying to rally anyone. You don’t have to read or respond to any of my posts but for sone reason you can’t seem to stop yourself from doing so

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

How many time do you have to point it out?

Every second thread is covid related ffs.

Same response to you why do you care what I post. You’re not required to read or reply. 

9 hours ago, HSR said:

You have seen him, and he is you...

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Not trying to rally anyone. You don’t have to read or respond to any of my posts but for sone reason you can’t seem to stop yourself from doing so

Yeah was going to point that out.  And he's and "Admin"?  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, HSR said:

But your hundreds of back and forth posts with him would say that's you. :news:

41 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Their mental insecurity and need for a flock conspiracy is exposed daily.

It's like watching The View :lol:

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah was going to point that out.  And he's and "Admin"?  :lol: 

Does being admin mean I can't share my opinion??? Because I help John keep this place running I should live by a different set of rules?? 

28 minutes ago, irv said:

But your hundreds of back and forth posts with him would say that's you. :news:

Your the guy that takes issue with it,,why's that???