Check your account email address ×

hooray, the south african variant showed up just in time for christmas

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So will never be able to open their eyes, they are part of the useless 10.

What health purpose does the vax passport serve?  Yet the entire western hemisphere is plowing forward as if its the saviour to get us back to normal.  Is this the normal you want?  Just a pre-laud to the social credit score.  When this was mentioned over a year ago it was dismissed as a conspiracy theory, now its here.  Its about control, if you can't understand that, then lets hear your take.  I need a good fucking laugh.

For the second part, pick up "Virology for Idiots 101"  for answers. 

Vaxx passports were kinda inevitable after they got the majority of people vaccinated because now they’re the majority and want special privileges for “doing the right thing”

news sways public opinion and governments react 

9 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I don’t disagree with any of this. One other thing that mandates and passports does is take any and all blame off the government and businesses for any further spread of this bullshit. A lot of corporations are doing vax mandates because they want to “just do something” and that’s it. They don’t want “control” over people in that way. They want a way out of this shit and they think that’s the only way to make the sheep in the company comfortable and for the company to wash their hands of a lot of this shit. 

Agreed. 

Same but most people I know don’t even want to talk about it anymore so I don’t see a lot of people trying to change my mind at all. Well, except for on here. :lol:

My company is doing this, because the first ones that WANT to go back in the office, were the ones who were staying in their house for months, and are the first ones telling the rest of us HOW to do it - Masks, Vax Mandate, stay home if you have a sniffle.

Meanwhile, the son-in-laws company across the street has ZERO rules, and not one case of Covid in the office.  

:slapping:

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 1

• Gold Member

My Friends Parents mid 60s both double vaxed and recently booster jabbed just tested positive for Covid and are sick....

Same People who didnt allow a non vaccinated family member to join them for Thanksgiving....cant make this shit up

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

My Friends Parents mid 60s both double vaxed and recently booster jabbed just tested positive for Covid and are sick....

Same People would didnt allow a non vaccinated family member to join them for Thanksgiving....cant make this shit up

In my circles between the vaxxed and unvaxxed I’ve noticed about the same varying levels of sick.  From nearly nothing to uncomfortably ill. No medical attention required for any of them 

the difference is the vaccinated people who got sick are always adamant that it would have been way worse if they weren’t vaccinated :lol: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ACE said:

In my circles between the vaxxed and unvaxxed I’ve noticed about the same varying levels of sick.  From nearly nothing to uncomfortably ill. No medical attention required for any of them 

the difference is the vaccinated people who got sick are always adamant that it would have been way worse if they weren’t vaccinated :lol: 

Yup , I asked Her what her Parents thought and she said they are so glad they recently got the boosters otherwise who knows what would of happened to them :lol:

Meanwhile they both got sick about 3 days after the boosters! 🤦‍♂️

Edited by EvilBird

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So will never be able to open their eyes, they are part of the useless 10.

What health purpose does the vax passport serve?  Yet the entire western hemisphere is plowing forward as if its the saviour to get us back to normal.  Is this the normal you want?  Just a pre-laud to the social credit score.  When this was mentioned over a year ago it was dismissed as a conspiracy theory, now its here.  Its about control, if you can't understand that, then lets hear your take.  I need a good fucking laugh.

For the second part, pick up "Virology for Idiots 101"  for answers. 

Ah, pointless deflection.  Let me translate your post.

First point, aargh, don't make me use logic I don't have any.  I just am emotional about the passport and its requirement even though that is not at all what I was discussing.  I have no idea what control that would be, but I don't like this shit.

...well dumbass, I don't like it either but I have no idea what control you think that gives or who it gives it to

Second point, well fuck you for asking me something I can't explain nor understand.  I will point out a fake course to try and get you off my trail.  I know it isn't relevant and is made up, but I have no answer.

....unlike your idiot ass I've taken courses on viruses and even still not relevant to this conversation which again is where you claim the reason we are in the pandemic situation we are in now is because of the virus.  If you can't explain why you believe this you are a bigger sheep than those who are pro-shot without thought.  Enjoy stroking your wool.

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

I hear that quite often too. Even some fully vaxxed athletes have said the same thing. 

37 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

My company is doing this, because the first ones that WANT to go back in the office, were the ones who were staying in their house for months, and are the first ones telling the rest of us HOW to do it - Masks, Vax Mandate, stay home if you have a sniffle.

Meanwhile, the son-in-laws company across the street has ZERO rules, and not one case of Covid in the office.  

:slapping:

Some truth to that as well, from where I sit. 

36 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, pointless deflection.  Let me translate your post.

First point, aargh, don't make me use logic I don't have any.  I just am emotional about the passport and its requirement even though that is not at all what I was discussing.  I have no idea what control that would be, but I don't like this shit.

...well dumbass, I don't like it either but I have no idea what control you think that gives or who it gives it to

Second point, well fuck you for asking me something I can't explain nor understand.  I will point out a fake course to try and get you off my trail.  I know it isn't relevant and is made up, but I have no answer.

....unlike your idiot ass I've taken courses on viruses and even still not relevant to this conversation which again is where you claim the reason we are in the pandemic situation we are in now is because of the virus.  If you can't explain why you believe this you are a bigger sheep than those who are pro-shot without thought.  Enjoy stroking your wool.

OK, lets us know when you have figured out your being played.

FFXVjMnXMA0M25v.thumb.jpg.2e419b90df127322db75231e517709c2.jpg

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

OK, lets us know when you have figured out your being played.

Nothing you post defends your position that the vax is causing the pandemic.  You claim to want other people to think but you are so herded in by the conspiracy nonsense that you don't think yourself.  You are just as ugly as the opposite side.  You keep trying to spin nonsense and redirect instead of actually summarizing anything of utility which tells the whole story.  You don't have one and are making random shit up to try to offend the other side.  You are sitting in the same box as those idiots.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

1.  This was not an issue before the vaxxines.  Now we have professional athletes dropping like flies all shortly after being double vaxxed.  Where are the unvaxxed ones to offset your ignorance.

2. Where did they do the vax testing?  When you vaccinate, you create the foundation for escape mutations, do this is mass quantities and here we are.   Same as when drugs no longer work for you like when your body has created resistance to a particular antibiotic and a new one need to be administered.  This is virology 101, for idiots.

3. South Africa told the WHO to stop with the vaccine deliveries on Nov 24, and on the 26th a new discovery, coincidence again.  Nothing to see Einstein.

1. We've covered this before. During March 2020–January 2021, patients with COVID-19 had nearly 16 times the risk for myocarditis compared with patients who did not have COVID-19, and risk varied by sex and age.

They starting increasing in 2020, before the vaccine.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7035e5.htm

Professional athletes are not dropping like flies. Bold claim though. :D

2. Virology 101. Vaccines can't cause mutations before they're even released. In addition to alpha, lambda was first discovered in August 2020 in Peru.

3. So it was discovered in the past week and you claiming it was discovered in July was just another dubious claim? Shocking.

You're getting worse than JT, but thank you for trying to respond directly. It was everything I had hoped for. ;)

6 hours ago, ACE said:

Well, that is how antibodies work. But you knew this.

21 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Good god, you're dense. Ace's post went right over your head. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

What's your opinion on the vaccine actually working??, just was watching the news, Vermont the most vaccinated state in the union has the highest covid cases, in my state the most vaccinated county has the highest covid cases..Where Florida, Alabama, Mississippi with low vaccination rates are doing quite well??

Right now in my state we have 2200 covid positive cases and 60k hospital beds available but we're are cancelling elective surgeries?? That's fucked up..

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What's your opinion on the vaccine actually working??, just was watching the news, Vermont the most vaccinated state in the union has the highest covid cases, in my state the most vaccinated county has the highest covid cases..Where Florida, Alabama, Mississippi with low vaccination rates are doing quite well??

Right now in my state we have 2200 covid positive cases and 60k hospital beds available but we're are cancelling elective surgeries?? That's fucked up..

As long as you have a vaccinated group to compare to a unvaccinated group, you’ll always know how it’s working. I’m guessing Vermont, Florida, or any state looks just like this stat here in Minnesota. We know Canada is similar thanks to IRV providing that info.

A5766144-6D8A-4128-9F4C-FDA7EE67763E.png

Edited by akvanden
  • Haha 1