Check your account email address ×

hooray, the south african variant showed up just in time for christmas

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

No shit, look up SARS 2003.  Might explain the research.  Stop trying to learn on twitter and actually think for once.

So why were patents filed back in 1998 for SARS 2003?  Let's get them goalposts moving again shall we.

15 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Your theory there works great though, doesn’t it? Just like in politics? Simple fact of the matter here is no one is going to have their views/beliefs changed by arguing here. It makes some feel better about themselves but that’s about it. 

Well, people actually have to do some work to get there. This also applies to politics. But, as you have probably noticed, the majority of people are lazy, and would much rather take the easy route and listen to propaganda. The other issue is populism created by the social media platforms. Most sheep do not like to swim against the current. Most people do not have the will to go against mainstream because they will be shunned. This is a weakness that has been taught, and in my opinion, the real issue.  Open dialogue and even arguing can and does change things, but not overnight.  

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So why were patents filed back in 1998 for SARS 2003?  Let's get them goalposts moving again shall we.

Can't wait to hear how this is relevant to the vaccine being the cause of the Covid outbreak.  You are out in left field at the moment.  Going to tie this together for us?  Can you do it without twitter and actually have anything to back it up.  For instance, sharing said patent would be a start and then drawing your conclusion based on it.  

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Can't wait to hear how this is relevant to the vaccine being the cause of the Covid outbreak.  You are out in left field at the moment.  Going to tie this together for us?  Can you do it without twitter and actually have anything to back it up.  For instance, sharing said patent would be a start and then drawing your conclusion based on it.  

The vaccines were supposed to bring the virus under control, has that happened?  No quite the opposite.

The same author filed patents for SARS years before it was discovered.   Nothing to see, what a dim bulb.:lol:

4 minutes ago, CFM said:

14 days to flatten the curve......

.....until we have vaccines.....until we have 70% of the population inoculated............until 80% (now likely 90%?) are inoculated........until we have vaccine passports.......until we have boosters and everyone gets one........

I'm not sure how many haven't figured this out yet, but it is never going to end as long as people keep buying in. Cases are rising each and everyday yet the vast majority of populations are now vaccinated??

I mean, the stupidity and hypocrisy is all around us, and has been since the start, but some are still too blind to see it. :news: 

cooovid7.jpeg

coovid5.png

Coovvid71.jpg

covvidd.jpg

coovvid3.jpg

coovidd74.jpg

coovidd7.jpg

covidddd1.jpg

1 hour ago, WildMann said:

Well, people actually have to do some work to get there. This also applies to politics. But, as you have probably noticed, the majority of people are lazy, and would much rather take the easy route and listen to propaganda. The other issue is populism created by the social media platforms. Most sheep do not like to swim against the current. Most people do not have the will to go against mainstream because they will be shunned. This is a weakness that has been taught, and in my opinion, the real issue.  Open dialogue and even arguing can and does change things, but not overnight.  

No, all it does is create sounding boards for like minded people. No one is coming together and making a middle ground on anything anymore. The “middle ground” are the people that have decided to ignore all of the arguing and move on with their lives however they see fit. Wake the fuck up. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So non-covid excess deaths are at a 10 year high.  What could it be?

Facebook tries a bs factcheck 

so is the obesity rate Baghdad Bob  

The United States ranks 12th in the world for obesity. According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), approximately 36.9% of American adults age 20 and older were obese based on 2015-2016 data. 37.9% of men and 41.1% of women are considered to be obese in the United States. This is twice as many as three decades ago. Approximately 15% of children and teens are overweight, three times as many as there were in the 1980s.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/obesity-rate-by-state 

this past year a family member went off on a rant about Covid, masks and vaccines and then proceeded to bring up heart disease, cancer and some other common 'health' killers to which I replied "If you have heart disease or cancer and sneeze or cough on me, I'm not going to get heart disease or cancer, can you say the same of Covid?"  he hasn't spoken to me about the topic since.  

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The vaccines were supposed to bring the virus under control, has that happened?  No quite the opposite.

The same author filed patents for SARS years before it was discovered.   Nothing to see, what a dim bulb.:lol:

So you can't explain why this is relevant to your claim that the vaccines are causing the pandemic to be worse.  I see you and your cronies reverted to stating the vaccine isn't effective which is a complete different discussion than the nonsense you promoted that I am refuting.  No question the vaccine is a shot and not as effective as it needs to be, but it isn't the cause of the shit that is happening now like you claim.  If it is, show us.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

So you can't explain why this is relevant to your claim that the vaccines are causing the pandemic to be worse.  I see you and your cronies reverted to stating the vaccine isn't effective which is a complete different discussion than the nonsense you promoted that I am refuting.  No question the vaccine is a shot and not as effective as it needs to be, but it isn't the cause of the shit that is happening now like you claim.  If it is, show us.

Common sense would indicate the variants are being amplified either in the vaxxed or unvaxxed.  Which one makes more sense?  This ain't rocket science.

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Common sense would indicate the variants are being amplified either in the vaxxed or unvaxxed.  Which one makes more sense?  This ain't rocket science.

They were warned that would happen too 

23 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Even in your response his mutations claims are nulled as it is single faceted.  You claim it is only the spike protein initiating the response but natural immunity does the rest.  This means that outside of said protein that they both attack the virus the same.  His claim is this is the cause of the explosion and a disease of the vaccinated.  You just backed up that it is not.  Amusingly he is still searching twitter for some obscure note to have a come back with.  

Huh?

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So no connection to the previous premise that it causes things to be as they are.  Got it. 

3 hours ago, irv said:

.....until we have vaccines.....until we have 70% of the population inoculated............until 80% (now likely 90%?) are inoculated........until we have vaccine passports.......until we have boosters and everyone gets one........

I'm not sure how many haven't figured this out yet, but it is never going to end as long as people keep buying in. Cases are rising each and everyday yet the vast majority of populations are now vaccinated??

I mean, the stupidity and hypocrisy is all around us, and has been since the start, but some are still too blind to see it. :news: 

cooovid7.jpeg

coovid5.png

Coovvid71.jpg

covvidd.jpg

coovvid3.jpg

coovidd74.jpg

coovidd7.jpg

covidddd1.jpg

Imagine looking at these and NOT seeing the idiocy in them and deciding all these “precautions” make sense.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Imagine looking at these and NOT seeing the idiocy in them and deciding all these “precautions” make sense.

And places that have had no rules at all are doing the same or better than where they still have strict leftist fascism 

36 minutes ago, ACE said:

And places that have had no rules at all are doing the same or better than where they still have strict leftist fascism 

It’s just the modern, grade A medicine, western type (heavy political) countries that are all fucked up.  Wonder why?

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

What is causing this?

Are you really this obtuse?

FFRmHhTXEAo-n0s?format=jpg&name=large

We’ve lost site of all the things that are happening just in time for Christmas.  It’s not just a new strain, it’s also Billy Idol at the Palace Theater in St. Paul. Anybody see him recently?  I think that leaves any pathetic virus in the dust.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What is causing this?

Are you really this obtuse?

FFRmHhTXEAo-n0s?format=jpg&name=large

Again irrelevant to what we were discussing.  I never said ANYTHING about the merits of the vaccine, the mandate, it's side effects or whether you or anyone should take it.  As you know I chose not to which are related to the previous, but not what I called you out on.  All I am responding about is the complete and utter nonsense that the current situation is BECAUSE of the vaccine that you are your conspirancy crowd keep spewing.  You are so fixated on trying to push the conversation to discuss those other points ignoring the claims you've all made in that regard.  The rest isn't in discussion with me.  That shit is more bat shit crazy than those that claim the vaccine is the most glorious weapon to instantly end Covid.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Again irrelevant to what we were discussing.  I never said ANYTHING about the merits of the vaccine, the mandate, it's side effects or whether you or anyone should take it.  As you know I chose not to which are related to the previous, but not what I called you out on.  All I am responding about is the complete and utter nonsense that the current situation is BECAUSE of the vaccine that you are your conspirancy crowd keep spewing.  You are so fixated on trying to push the conversation to discuss those other points ignoring the claims you've all made in that regard.  The rest isn't in discussion with me.  That shit is more bat shit crazy than those that claim the vaccine is the most glorious weapon to instantly end Covid.

What is causing the increase in heart attacks in perfectly healthy individuals if not from the jab?

Take your best shot.:lol:

Debunked my fucking ass.