Check your account email address ×

hooray, the south african variant showed up just in time for christmas

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember when the real experts said the mRNA vaccines also changed your DNA, then fake news and the MSM facted checked that and then all the blissfull ignorant sheep jumped on to push that false narrative?

Then they changed the title after this came out.

FFdHzP2WYAQpm0M.thumb.png.fbeb417913c45b154a953ebe731a7545.png

No, no expert said it changed your DNA.

Here’s the article you’re talking about that you didn’t read.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/2021/11/29/yes-the-vaccine-changes-your-dna-a-tiny-bit-thats-a-good-thing/

This is you.

“One of the common tropes among anti-vaxxers lately is that the Covid-19 vaccine “changes your DNA.” Oh, the horrors! 

Do they even know what they mean by that? Almost certainly not. Anti-vaxxers generally have no idea how biology works; often they are so confused that I’m tempted to say they are not even wrong. Even when they are right about something, it’s for the wrong reasons.”

17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/2021/11/29/yes-the-vaccine-changes-your-dna-a-tiny-bit-thats-a-good-thing/

This is you.

“One of the common tropes among anti-vaxxers lately is that the Covid-19 vaccine “changes your DNA.” Oh, the horrors! 

Do they even know what they mean by that? Almost certainly not. Anti-vaxxers generally have no idea how biology works; often they are so confused that I’m tempted to say they are not even wrong. Even when they are right about something, it’s for the wrong reasons.”

:lol:

It literally is the same fucking article.  Just updated, seriously can't be this fucking stupid.:lol:

:owned:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is your google stuck on stupid?

Its common knowledge, at least before this bullshit covid.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC4516275/

That does not at all state that the vaccine are causing the condition we are in.  Your extrapolation is akin to stating that the jacket you bought brought the cold weather.  

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not a critical thinking brain cell in these retaarrrds.

Amusingly you are the sheep here.  You are trying so hard to want what you believe that you can't comprehend anything you read or see correctly.  Too much twitter conspiracy nonsense has melted your capability of thought.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That does not at all state that the vaccine are causing the condition we are in.  Your extrapolation is akin to stating that the jacket you bought brought the cold weather.  

Amusingly you are the sheep here.  You are trying so hard to want what you believe that you can't comprehend anything you read or see correctly.  Too much twitter conspiracy nonsense has melted your capability of thought.

You don't  have much critical thinking skills do you?  What is your education level, I need a good fucking laugh.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You don't  have much critical thinking skills do you?  What is your education level, I need a good fucking laugh.

Your stupid ass forgets the only topic I am discussing with you is your statement that the vaccine has/is causing the situation we are in.  You keep deflecting.  Great thinking skills you have.  You are so brainwashed in your desire for your beliefs to be right you can't even focus.  As for your question, I could answer but it won't help your cause nor is it relevant.

20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Your stupid ass forgets the only topic I am discussing with you is your statement that the vaccine has/is causing the situation we are in.  You keep deflecting.  Great thinking skills you have.  You are so brainwashed in your desire for your beliefs to be right you can't even focus.  As for your question, I could answer but it won't help your cause nor is it relevant.

Again, just how much of an idiot are you?  This is common knowledge.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC4516275/

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Saw that yesterday, a much needed welcome. 

Yep! I agree 100%. Can't believe FB hasn't taken it down yet?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

It literally is the same fucking article.  Just updated, seriously can't be this fucking stupid.:lol:

:owned:

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Yes he is lol

It’s not literally, it is. And you read past the headlines. No DNA changes, but you knew that - virology 101.

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Read it again.

So you aren't smart enough to summarize?  Please tell us why you draw the conclusions you do that the cause of the variants and current situation is due to the vaccine.  I read it and understand completely but you obviously don't.  

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It is literally.:lol:

Yes, that’s what I said. Changing the title is pretty funny.  And then you read the article and……

“So back to our original question: does the Covid-19 vaccine change your DNA? Not directly, no. But yes, thanks to your own immune system, the overall mixture of DNA in your body is a tiny bit altered after you get any vaccine. Your DNA is also changed every time you recover from an infection, including the common cold. But the only change is in the DNA of a tiny number of immune cells, which hang around as guardians against future infections. And that’s a good thing.”

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

So you aren't smart enough to summarize?  Please tell us why you draw the conclusions you do that the cause of the variants and current situation is due to the vaccine.  I read it and understand completely but you obviously don't.  

In one of the links I posted, the studies own author made a statement saying how it’s being taken out of context and doesn’t translate to Covid.

Just give him credit for finally posting something of substance, granted it took him 11 pages to finally find it. 

17 hours ago, akvanden said:

This is you.

Most people are not anti vaxxers as you have been trained to call them .