Check your account email address ×

hooray, the south african variant showed up just in time for christmas

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

As long as you have a vaccinated group to compare to a unvaccinated group, you’ll always know how it’s working. I’m guessing Vermont, Florida, or any state looks just like this stat here in Minnesota. We know Canada is similar thanks to IRV providing that info.

A5766144-6D8A-4128-9F4C-FDA7EE67763E.png

Gotcha

• Like 1

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

As long as you have a vaccinated group to compare to a unvaccinated group, you’ll always know how it’s working. I’m guessing Vermont, Florida, or any state looks just like this stat here in Minnesota. We know Canada is similar thanks to IRV providing that info.

A5766144-6D8A-4128-9F4C-FDA7EE67763E.png

Fucking Hilarious  :lol2:

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

The mental Gymnastics you have to do to everyday to make yourself feel good about your vaccine religion is incredible.

Pathetic..... but incredible. 

You’re giving us sheep too much credit. We let others do the thinking for us.

But a patriotic lion, keeping track of all those conspiracies, that must be difficult.

:snack:

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, akvanden said:

You’re giving us sheep too much credit. We let others do the thinking for us.

But a patriotic lion, keeping track of all those conspiracies, that must be difficult.

:snack:

What conspiracies?  That a bat from the wet market in China started Covid?  That one?:lol2:

I got nothing but cold hard facts and the truth over here Snowflake. 👍

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Deephaven said:

And so do people who have had it once before.  I sure hope and expect my 2nd bout with it to be better.

I've still yet to meet one person who's had it twice. 

Fact is they don't know or are hiding the data to ensure people get the jab.

Their play on words here is laughable.

Is reinfection more likely with the delta variant?

The delta variant is much more transmissible than past variants and experts think it might be causing more severe disease. According to a CDC presentation, reinfection rates with the delta variant might be higher than reinfection with the previously dominant alpha variant. 

Does testing positive twice mean I've definitely been reinfected?

Not necessarily, especially if you're tested within three months of first getting sick, according to Weissenbach. If someone tests positive for COVID-19, tests negative and then tests positive again, it's likely due to viral shedding of the original virus, he said. 

"Many viruses can shed for quite some time after the illness has subsided," Weissenbach said. True reinfection with COVID-19 means that someone was infected with the virus on two different occasions, usually months apart. Long COVID-19, a syndrome that some people develop after having the coronavirus, is also not a reinfection or active infection.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/can-you-get-covid-twice-what-to-know-about-coronavirus-reinfection/ar-BB1az7VK

Edited by Highmark

47 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its not about control.  No not that conspiracy.

Top Australian State Official: We’re Transferring Positive COVID Cases To Quarantine Camps

“Binjari and nearby Rockhole have been placed into strict lockdown in response to the outbreak, and the Australian defence force has been called in to help with transferring positive cases and close contacts,” The Guardian reported, adding, “Unvaccinated travellers will no longer be able to enter the NT from Monday under sweeping border rule changes. The only exception will be essential personnel and Territorians returning from jurisdictions where the virus is not present, called green zones.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-australian-state-official-were-transferring-positive-covid-cases-to-quarantine-camps

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

When are you going to share how the vaccines are causing the current pandemic status?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pick up vaccines for idiots at your local bookstore.

If you push for anything that requires knowledge outside of the twitter headlines, the default response are generally insults or simple made up one-liner responses.

”it’s virology 101 - don’t ask me about it because I can’t explain it, you dumb idiot”

:smack:

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

If you push for anything that requires knowledge outside of the twitter headlines, the default response are generally insults or simple made up one-liner responses.

”it’s virology 101 - don’t ask me about it because I can’t explain it, you dumb idiot”

:smack:

Is your google stuck on stupid?

Its common knowledge, at least before this bullshit covid.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC4516275/

Remember when the real experts said the mRNA vaccines also changed your DNA, then fake news and the MSM facted checked that and then all the blissfull ignorant sheep jumped on to push that false narrative?

Then they changed the title after this came out.

FFdHzP2WYAQpm0M.thumb.png.fbeb417913c45b154a953ebe731a7545.png

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is your google stuck on stupid?

Its common knowledge, at least before this bullshit covid.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC4516275/

No, just your defacto 7th grade replies are.

Common knowledge. :lol:First off, congratulations for taking 11 pages before finally posting the one link/study that your claim hinges on. It’s not even from Twitter, so truly, good work. :good:

What’s truly unfortunate though, up until omicron (which was discovered this past week, not in July) is not all the prior variants were discovered pre vaccine. So there’s really nothing to argue about 

Alpha

• Location first detected: United Kingdom
  • Earliest sample date: Sept. 3, 2020
  • The U.K.'s vaccination efforts began Dec. 8, 2020

Beta

• Location first detected: South Africa
  • Earliest sample date: Sept. 1, 2020
  • South Africa's vaccination efforts began Feb. 17, 2021

Gamma

• Location first detected: Brazil
  • Earliest sample date: Oct. 1, 2020
  • Brazil's vaccination efforts began Jan. 18, 2021

Delta

• Location first detected: India
  • Earliest sample date: Sept. 22, 2020
  • India's vaccination efforts began Jan. 16, 2021

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/are-leaky-vaccines-causing-the-new-covid-19-mutations

And this, from the author of the study you provided. Bummer.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andreamorris/2021/08/08/joe-rogan-is-getting-this-completely-wrong-says-the-scientist-who-conducted-the-vaccine-study/?sh=423e21fa7bd1

Hey, you still have the 7th grade insults working in your favor though, so keep it up!

:pc: