Check your account email address ×

hooray, the south african variant showed up just in time for christmas

5 hours ago, WildMann said:

Actually, you cannot possibly know that and are just spouting your own ideals.  

I am not attacking what you are saying either, just an observation.  This and other threads where people talk about this crap is actually really positive. Some may know nothing about any of it and are just being sheep. Talk promotes research and thinking.  

Your theory there works great though, doesn’t it? Just like in politics? Simple fact of the matter here is no one is going to have their views/beliefs changed by arguing here. It makes some feel better about themselves but that’s about it. 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Cant you tell how shitty his cognitive thinking is ? 

Buys worse Sled Polaris makes and posts liberal new world order propaganda everyday....

Bet he drives a fucking Subaru too. 

My wife's outback will go thrugh way more shit than my ram or my f 150s zero question . Lock that fucker In x drive it will crawl out of any hole I stuck it in . Just saying 

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Your theory there works great though, doesn’t it? Just like in politics? Simple fact of the matter here is no one is going to have their views/beliefs changed by arguing here. It makes some feel better about themselves but that’s about it. 

not true

I'm looking into getting unvaccinated due to their twitter posts

:) 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ACE said:

I asked you nicely to be quiet while men are talking.  Please go wash the dishes 

Standard default response when you’ve got no reply “umm, no, you’re an idiot.” 

Dont want to tell us how it’s improbable? You made it up?

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Answer the question!  ....He is calling you out...He didnt say you couldn't get it twice, he is saying you dont know them personally. And I bet he is right by your defensive response!  🤣🤣🤣

Personally I have had Covid twice.  Second time was a fucking breeze if you're not a overweight unhealthy pile of shit 

My neighbor, right next to me. Not vaccinated.

You’ve had Covid twice? Statistically impossible, using Aces math. You must be lying. :smack:

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Standard default response when you’ve got no reply “umm, no, you’re an idiot.” 

Dont want to tell us how it’s improbable? You made it up?

My neighbor, right next to me. Not vaccinated.

You’ve had Covid twice? Statistically impossible, using Aces math. You must be lying. :smack:

Has he ever been tested ? Most people I know that have not gotten a test shot have not or will prob ever bother with a covid test . You get sick you rest a few days and go back to work . I have talked with multiple idiots who have told me they had covid . I say we'll how do you know and very few have said because they got tested.  Many just assume because they were sick they cought a covid 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Cant you tell how shitty his cognitive thinking is ? 

Buys worse Sled Polaris makes and posts liberal new world order propaganda everyday....

Bet he drives a fucking Subaru too. 

Don’t talk about my cool sled. Too personal. And there’s nothing wrong with pulling a sled behind a Subaru.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Has he ever been tested ? Most people I know that have not gotten a test shot have not or will prob ever bother with a covid test . You get sick you rest a few days and go back to work . I have talked with multiple idiots who have told me they had covid . I say we'll how do you know and very few have said because they got tested.  Many just assume because they were sick they cought a covid 

Yes, has daughters in college that have to get tested on regular basis. Had last fall, had it again last week.

Edited by akvanden

Just now, akvanden said:

Yes, has daughters in college that have to get tested on regular basis.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Don’t talk about my cool sled. Too personal. And there’s nothing wrong with pulling a sled behind a Subaru.

Yes there is the cvt will burn out way to soon if you use them to tow with especaly pulling a billboard of a sled trailer . 

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yes, has daughters in college that have to get tested on regular basis. Had last fall, had it again last week.

Also I drove past your section today . Is it even going all the way through ? What a cluster fuck they have going 

Saw you guys ran argo in some of the ditch  but could not see diamonds in some of that construction shit show 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Also I drove past your section today . Is it even going all the way through ? What a cluster fuck they have going 

Saw you guys ran argo in some of the ditch  but could not see diamonds in some of that construction shit show 

They just finished construction (until spring) last week, have a few more signs to put in to navigate around dirt piles now that they’re done, but should be just fine.

Just now, akvanden said:

They just finished construction (until spring) last week, have a few more signs to put in to navigate around dirt piles now that they’re done, but should be just fine.

I say up and over the piles fucking send it . The Tucker should make it lol 

33 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Please, tell us more doctor stats. It’s because I question your validity that all of a sudden I’m of completely different views, thoughts and values? You’ll never see that you sound just as fucking stupid as the ones you so venomously oppose, will you? That’s a rhetorical question btw Einstein. Figure I’ll save you the time since you can’t spare the brain cells. 

Follow the patents.  They are registered.  Nothing to do with Twitter or Google except suppression to view them.

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

That isn't relevant, just like most of your twitter nonsense.  As I said before, call it a Covid shot and not a vaccine.

I have 3 dead unvaxxed relatives.  Definitely way more sick than their vaxxed counterparts of which none have died.

anyone over 40 IMO is foolish to not get it.   seing how it effect people of similar characteristics vaxed vs unvaxxed shows while it's not actually a vax is does help keep it from being worse when you get it.  child bearing age is a different story and IMO no kids should get it without serious risk factors.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So this variant was originally detected in July.  But there not lying to you.  No way.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/07/how-scientists-detect-new-covid-19-variants/

This article was last updated on 26 November 2021

Try again.

Can you explain this from your link though? “The UK or Alpha variant of the COVID-19 virus was first seen in Kent, southeast England, in September 2020.”

How did the “leaky” vaccine that wasn’t around in the UK in September 2020 spawn a variant?!?!?

:smack:

51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Follow the patents.  They are registered.  Nothing to do with Twitter or Google except suppression to view them.

Sure Google is GREAT at supressing patents.  Post a real link for once.  Your fodder is as dumb as you obviously are.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Sure Google is GREAT at supressing patents.  Post a real link for once.  Your fodder is as dumb as you obviously are.

OK, they go back to before 2000 as well if you really want to know.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4797993/