Check your account email address ×

hooray, the south african variant showed up just in time for christmas

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This ^^^

Nothing is changing with the shots ... the booster is the same shot people are getting, whether it's their first, second, or tenth.  And it was "designed" for Rona #1.  Continuing to use it for Delta, and now this Omicron (?) variant is absurd - yet that's exactly what they're doing.  People are too stupid to see through this - it's ridiculous. 

This is correct. Not only was it’s effective mediocre for the strain it was made for, the virus has now mutated beyond it. And if the majority of the population has a very specific set of mediocre antibodies for it, we will end up with a very specific virus that works around it 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is the start of critical thinking.

Read it over and over til it starts to sink in.

That isn't relevant, just like most of your twitter nonsense.  As I said before, call it a Covid shot and not a vaccine.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

What’s interesting now is we’re starting to see acquaintances that are double vaxxed get uncomfortably sick from covid. So their talking point is that it would be way worse if they weren’t vaxxed. But I have yet to see anyone who was unvaxxed be more sick than the vaxxed. 

of course this is just within my circles. I don’t associate with a lot of 90 year olds or obese diabetics 

I have 3 dead unvaxxed relatives.  Definitely way more sick than their vaxxed counterparts of which none have died.

1 minute ago, ACE said:

This is correct. Not only was it’s effective mediocre for the strain it was made for, the virus has now mutated beyond it. And if the majority of the population has a very specific set of mediocre antibodies for it, we will end up with a very specific virus that works around it 

Which is EXACTLY what happens with natural immunity as well.  Your body learns to deal with disease.  That is HOW you get better when you are sick.  If the disease can learn too well then mutations occur.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Which is EXACTLY what happens with natural immunity as well.  Your body learns to deal with disease.  That is HOW you get better when you are sick.  If the disease can learn too well then mutations occur.

Yes but significantly less likely. Natural immunity has a multi faceted approach to a virus. A leaky vaccine only has one. That’s why studies show that natural immunity is significantly more potent than with these medical treatments. 

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That isn't relevant, just like most of your twitter nonsense.  As I said before, call it a Covid shot and not a vaccine.

I have 3 dead unvaxxed relatives.  Definitely way more sick than their vaxxed counterparts of which none have died.

No. No you don’t.  Let’s not be liars here to prove points. 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yes but significantly less likely. Natural immunity has a multi faceted approach to a virus. A leaky vaccine only has one. That’s why studies show that natural immunity is significantly more potent than with these medical treatments. 

Leaky, lol.  Your body either learns to attack a virus or not.  The question of mutations is are they different enough your body can't deal.  The exact same situation as a shot.  If natural immunity were so great you wouldn't see so many people who have had it twice.

Fuck off.  Not lying.

You most likely are 

The death rate from covid is so low that would be a huge statistical anomaly. Unless You had three relatives that were already dying in a personal care home and this mild illness pushed them over the edge 

Leaky, lol.  Your body either learns to attack a virus or not.  The question of mutations is are they different enough your body can't deal.  The exact same situation as a shot.  If natural immunity were so great you wouldn't see so many people who have had it twice.

Man. You need to learn to be quiet when men are talking 

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you don't keep up with the scam, then you lose your access.  Just how fucking dumb are the sheep.

Unreal.  But, at the same time, real as fuck.

25 minutes ago, ACE said:

If it takes endless shots to not be treated like a nigger, then I might as well just get used to being treated like a nigger now. Because I’m just not participating in this mass delusion on that scale. 

Same.  You wanna see this “black life” really matter?  Watch this.  That fucking vaccine card isn’t going to be the protection you want.

If they were educated on the topic perhaps I would.

You say some here aren’t educated on the topic yet you say “if natural immunity were so great you wouldn’t see so Many people getting it again”

show me the stats on that. 

14 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yes but significantly less likely. Natural immunity has a multi faceted approach to a virus. 

What facets?  ...or are you just puking conspiracy nonsense again.

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

You say some here aren’t educated on the topic yet you say “if natural immunity were so great you wouldn’t see so Many people getting it again”

show me the stats on that. 

Almost everyone I know has had the flu twice.  How is that possible.  I also know a few people that have had Covid twice.  That you won't believe since you are blinded by hope your conspiracy is right so let's stick to the flu and you can explain the multiple different facets of natural immunity.

What facets?  ...or are you just puking conspiracy nonsense again.

Almost everyone I know has had the flu twice.  How is that possible.  I also know a few people that have had Covid twice.  That you won't believe since you are blinded by hope your conspiracy is right so let's stick to the flu and you can explain the multiple different facets of natural immunity.

Another lie. You most likely don’t know anyone that’s had covid twice. Statistically impossible 

• Haha 1

Ah, it doesn't fit your agenda so you argue against without fact or basis.  Quite the sheep you are.   I knew you would react like that which is why I asked about the flu.  Either way, we are all interested in the facets your promised to share.  Perhaps you are too busy searching twitter for an answer to post anything.

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, it doesn't fit your agenda so you argue against without fact or basis.  Quite the sheep you are.   I knew you would react like that which is why I asked about the flu.  Either way, we are all interested in the facets your promised to share.  Perhaps you are too busy searching twitter for an answer to post anything.

This is another interesting tenant about the covid cult. They’d rather make themselves a liar than admit they were duped 

congrats, you’re the new ThpinnyVan 

Lol.  What you state is way more of a lie than anything I did.  And you just did again.  Too busy deflecting instead of explaining these facets...or can't you?  We know the answer.  You made it up as it fit your agenda and are now backpedaling to get out of your lie.  

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  What you state is way more of a lie than anything I did.  And you just did again.  Too busy deflecting instead of explaining these facets...or can't you?  We know the answer.  You made it up as it fit your agenda and are now backpedaling to get out of your lie.  

No, no it’s not 

I don’t have an agenda. 

I’ll back peddle a bit though. You aren’t a liar like ThpinnyVan although you are lying. You lie to protect the lie. ThpinnyVan lies because he gets joy out of deceiving people 

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Really exposes quite a few things if you are able to think for yourself...............

Nothing in this thread, or any Covid discussion on this entire site, is changing a damn thing in literally any aspect or personal choice of anyone reading it, period. 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

What’s interesting now is we’re starting to see acquaintances that are double vaxxed get uncomfortably sick from covid. So their talking point is that it would be way worse if they weren’t vaxxed. But I have yet to see anyone who was unvaxxed be more sick than the vaxxed. 

of course this is just within my circles. I don’t associate with a lot of 90 year olds or obese diabetics 

You wouldn’t believe it if it were happening in front of your fucking face. 

43 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Fuck off.  Not lying.

Point proven. 

8 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Nothing in this thread, or any Covid discussion on this entire site, is changing a damn thing in literally any aspect or personal choice of anyone reading it, period. 

You wouldn’t believe it if it were happening in front of your fucking face. 

Point proven. 

It’s not happening in front of my face. It’s not happening in front of the faces of anyone that I know. So am I just supposed to believe? Like a religion?

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You might want to Gugle how these vaccines work versus natural immunity. Facets galore.

19 minutes ago, s pump said:

You might want to Gugle how these vaccines work versus natural immunity. Facets galore.

I know how they work.  Dumbass doesn't.  Just making claims to promote his conspiracy agenda.  If it is so obvious why not present it?  Go google it, rofl.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You are being used in a global experiment.  We have no idea what the long term effects will be, but it doesn't  look good for endless boosters.  Do you have any fact that prove otherwise?  Use Google.:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You are being used in a global experiment.  We have no idea what the long term effects will be, but it doesn't  look good for endless boosters.  Do you have any fact that prove otherwise?  Use Google.:lol:

Dumbass, I don't have the vax.  Been over this.  Just not into your stupid idiot conspiracy nonsense either.  Worse sheep than the blind fuckers who think the vax is 100% effective.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Actually, you cannot possibly know that and are just spouting your own ideals.  

I am not attacking what you are saying either, just an observation.  This and other threads where people talk about this crap is actually really positive. Some may know nothing about any of it and are just being sheep. Talk promotes research and thinking.  

Edited by WildMann