Check your account email address ×

hooray, the south african variant showed up just in time for christmas

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure conspiracy this loser.

Lol, unrelated.  Are you that stupid you can't back up a claim.  How is the vaccine causing the pandemic outbreak.  You claim it is.  Back it up or at least comment.  You keep posting completely irrelevant nonsense.  Do you have zero capability to actually think yourself?  Afraid to type?  What is it?

15 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, unrelated.  Are you that stupid you can't back up a claim.  How is the vaccine causing the pandemic outbreak.  You claim it is.  Back it up or at least comment.  You keep posting completely irrelevant nonsense.  Do you have zero capability to actually think yourself?  Afraid to type?  What is it?

if you have a weak antibody reaction from covid and it mutates grows and re-infects others is a sure fire way to continue progression of said pathogen.

with that said what if the weak antibody response, with antibodies produced by the vax, allowed the mutation to circumnavigate the protective antibodies produced by the vax. Would that mutation then now become the dominant variant as it can now run freely through a population all with the same immune response that the new mutation can now breeze right through.  

This scenario is what you get with a poorly developed "vax" that does not contain the virus. It actually allows it's self to become useless by allowing mutations to bypass the "vax".

It is exactly the same issue we have with antibiotics becoming ineffective due to over prescription and improper usage.   

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I'll let an expert say it for you.  I hope its clear.

FFaXTbtX0AgG1LW.jpg.6ab250de605093c89b620a032396cec8.jpg

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Roosting said:

if you have a weak antibody reaction from covid and it mutates grows and re-infects others is a sure fire way to continue progression of said pathogen.

with that said what if the weak antibody response, with antibodies produced by the vax, allowed the mutation to circumnavigate the protective antibodies produced by the vax. Would that mutation then now become the dominant variant as it can now run freely through a population all with the same immune response that the new mutation can now breeze right through.  

This scenario is what you get with a poorly developed "vax" that does not contain the virus. It actually allows it's self to become useless by allowing mutations to bypass the "vax".

It is exactly the same issue we have with antibiotics becoming ineffective due to over prescription and improper usage.   

He's an idiot, so don't expect to fix stupid.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'll let an expert say it for you.  I hope its clear.

Ah, cute.  No brain.  Can't comprehend and summarize yourself.  Not interested in reading your links, I want to know what made YOU feel that way.  And if you can't explain it, we know it is all conspiracy nonsense.  You keep claiming others need to think yet you show that all you can do is post links without thinking.  Hilarious.  Once you do respond, I will tell you about your link.  If you can't summarize though we know your capability to think is shit.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, cute.  No brain.  Can't comprehend and summarize yourself.  Not interested in reading your links, I want to know what made YOU feel that way.  And if you can't explain it, we know it is all conspiracy nonsense.  You keep claiming others need to think yet you show that all you can do is post links without thinking.  Hilarious.  Once you do respond, I will tell you about your link.  If you can't summarize though we know your capability to think is shit.

so you only want to call people stupid and dont really care about the question you keep on droning on about?

thanks I wont waste my time again

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Can't you read, she's a contributor to the CDC and warned about this.  Remember when I said real experts.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Can't you read, she's a contributor to the CDC and warned about this.  Remember when I said real experts.

The author of the study she’s referencing doesn’t agree with her.

Annnnd now I see she’s referencing hydroxychloroquine/ivermectin. Some expert.

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The author of the study she’s referencing doesn’t agree with her.

Annnnd now I see she’s referencing hydroxychloroquine/ivermectin. Some expert.

But a brain, moron cause your current one . . .:lol:

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

so you only want to call people stupid and dont really care about the question you keep on droning on about?

thanks I wont waste my time again

He made a ridiculous claim, something akin to the world is flat and won't back it up.  He also called everyone else stupid who didn't see before I reacted.  

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Can't you think?  You claim we don't but can't summarize your own thoughts?  You make a statement of fact, back it up.  We are all ears or to use your words are you not capable of thinking enough to do so?

38 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He made a ridiculous claim, something akin to the world is flat and won't back it up.  He also called everyone else stupid who didn't see before I reacted.  

Can't you think?  You claim we don't but can't summarize your own thoughts?  You make a statement of fact, back it up.  We are all ears or to use your words are you not capable of thinking enough to do so?

I'm not writing a fucking summary for an idiot who still thinks this is about a virus.

Research Luc, one of the early experts who have been spot on from day one.

• Like 1

I'm not writing a fucking summary for an idiot who still thinks this is about a virus.

Research Luc, one of the early experts who have been spot on from day one.

Are you twitters #1 user?

Bombshell: other than omicron, all other variants were pre vaccine. We’ll just keep repeating that since, you know, it’s ‘virology 101.’

I'm not writing a fucking summary 

We know, it is because you don't think enough to be able to.  Your conclusion is horseshit and emotional based on zero fact or evidence.  This is exemplified in your attempted use of twitter to speak for you.  You are the worst kind of sheep.  Blind an incapable of understanding what you are following but adamant in it's qualities.  It is laughable.

And yes, I took the rest of your sentence off as it was another deflection to try and change the topic since you aren't capable of actually typing WHY you believe something.

Edited by Deephaven

Tremendous vaccines!!! 

Up over 200 from just a week ago and more and more fully vaxxed, each and every week, are ending up in the ICU. :news: Funny, it seems the more we vaccinate the higher the cases go. Can someone explain that one to me? :dunno:

The province reported 959 new cases Thursday, up from 748 a week ago.

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148202

image.thumb.png.04abdc5e9280ee1bbd30c481938936c0.png

coooviid2.jpg

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

We know, it is because you don't think enough to be able to.  Your conclusion is horseshit and emotional based on zero fact or evidence.  This is exemplified in your attempted use of twitter to speak for you.  You are the worst kind of sheep.  Blind an incapable of understanding what you are following but adamant in it's qualities.  It is laughable.

And yes, I took the rest of your sentence off as it was another deflection to try and change the topic since you aren't capable of actually typing WHY you believe something.

You are suffering from severe Stockholm Syndrome.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Again, deflection.  You are a piece of work.  I questioned one of your statements which you repeat like the gospel and asked for an explanation and all you do is run to twitter and evade it.  The amusing part is you want others to think but don't yourself.  Why can't you answer?  Don't believe your own drivel?

3 hours ago, irv said:

Tremendous vaccines!!! 

Up over 200 from just a week ago and more and more fully vaxxed, each and every week, are ending up in the ICU. :news: Funny, it seems the more we vaccinate the higher the cases go. Can someone explain that one to me? :dunno:

The province reported 959 new cases Thursday, up from 748 a week ago.

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148202

image.thumb.png.04abdc5e9280ee1bbd30c481938936c0.png

coooviid2.jpg

People who don’t understand numbers are the best. Maybe these graphs will help you understand what your numbers you keep posting mean. ;)

3E51F1F4-D137-4412-B393-4B4056BE2DA8.jpeg

Edited by akvanden

Another moronic case In the US, by a fully vaccinated traveller 

so far all North American moronic cases have been brought In by vaccinated individuals 

I could explain why but the conspiracy theorists honestly wouldn’t understand it 

can vaccines like this cause a pandemic? Depends on how you want to look at it. More like a highly adaptive virus working around imperfect control. And we wont and can’t get ahead of a virus like this with a vaccine. It adapts too quickly 

Edited by ACE

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Stockholm syndrome or mass delusion.  

if you vote for a government to keep you safe from a cold then it’s both 

3 hours ago, ACE said:

can vaccines like this cause a pandemic? Depends on how you want to look at it. More like a highly adaptive virus working around imperfect control. 

So it didn't cause it.  Interesting you flop when asked.  And it doesn't depend on "how you look at it" it either does or doesn't.  At least you were willing to pop up and say something unlike the confused twitter man.

3 hours ago, ACE said:

if you vote for a government to keep you safe from a cold then it’s both 

Lol, great idea...the less government does for me the better.  Inconveniently here whether you voted for Trump or Biden it was a vote to keep the public safe from Covid.

Just now, Deephaven said:

So it didn't cause it.  Interesting you flop when asked.  And it doesn't depend on "how you look at it" it either does or doesn't.  At least you were willing to pop up and say something unlike the confused twitter man.

Lol, great idea...the less government does for me the better.  Inconveniently here whether you voted for Trump or Biden it was a vote to keep the public safe from Covid.

You’re a moron who needs to do a lot more listening 

you’re basically shitting your pants over semantics then walking around like a peacock wearing Shitty gitch