Check your account email address ×

Who’s ready to ride??

jtssrx

I’ve just finished working on my 19 xrs gade and my trailer. I’m waiting on my 22 with smart shocks. I swapped out the old studs in the 19 switched to hot rod sled shop clutching and throw on a Diamond S can. The dealer checked my compression and put in new plus. The 2019 is ready to rock

My trailer need track mats and a reconfigure of ski guides. I did that today.

Im in the garage right now studding the ripsaw11 I bought from tracks usa. I’m running 1.630 triggers in both sleds. The 22 is only getting 96 I want it to be able to break the back end loose in a corner. My jaws pipe is here as well as the hrss clutching. I went to this clutching after watching danko racing run the reeds setup verse the hrss setup. I also had a long conversation with the guy I picked the jaws pipe from and he saw the same results with the hrss weights verse the big john stlye weighs. 

1024FEAF-1BD1-4BB9-B7D9-EF5D801E2413.jpeg

B1DB2F9F-88B5-4F42-8228-F634B466ED24.jpeg

image.jpg

0CF948D9-2B2E-4A48-B1AA-B831D45AB0DB.jpeg

BC03B4BD-0576-436D-8055-79C187D410BD.jpeg

• Like 7

I can’t wait to go out and roust the shit out of the base. My 1 1/2 146 Jesus sled should be here at the end of the month. I hope they don’t groom much, This new MAGA sled doesn’t need all of that city slicker grooming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I’ve just finished working on my 19 xrs gade and my trailer. I’m waiting on my 22 with smart shocks. I swapped out the old studs in the 19 switched to hot rod sled shop clutching and throw on a Diamond S can. The dealer checked my compression and put in new plus. The 2019 is ready to rock

My trailer need track mats and a reconfigure of ski guides. I did that today.

Im in the garage right now studding the ripsaw11 I bought from tracks usa. I’m running 1.630 triggers in both sleds. The 22 is only getting 96 I want it to be able to break the back end loose in a corner. My jaws pipe is here as well as the hrss clutching. I went to this clutching after watching danko racing run the reeds setup verse the hrss setup. I also had a long conversation with the guy I picked the jaws pipe from and he saw the same results with the hrss weights verse the big john stlye weighs. 

1024FEAF-1BD1-4BB9-B7D9-EF5D801E2413.jpeg

B1DB2F9F-88B5-4F42-8228-F634B466ED24.jpeg

image.jpg

0CF948D9-2B2E-4A48-B1AA-B831D45AB0DB.jpeg

BC03B4BD-0576-436D-8055-79C187D410BD.jpeg

Nice garage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :thumb:

• Platinum Contributing Member

The wife got a new sled so that one only needs studs and stickers. My Cat is still sitting where I dragged it to after getting the heat exchanger welded last spring. Needs to be restudded, filled with coolant, engine and gear case oil changes. Probably won't look at it for another month. Rarely get a first ride in until mid January.

• Gold Member

Getting there...IQ is ready to go with new carbides, belt, plugs and new scratchers. 

Pro S needs a hose clamp fixed has a slow drip and gotta throw on my new carbides still. Might wait on that anyways till we got a good base. 

Still gotta get my new trailer registered tho and get the Sleds registered again and buy Vermont TMAs .  🙁

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Getting there...IQ is ready to go with new carbides, belt, plugs and new scratchers. 

Pro S needs a hose clamp fixed has a slow drip and gotta throw on my new carbides still. Might wait on that anyways till we got a good base

Still gotta get my new trailer registered tho and get the Sleds registered again and buy Vermont TMAs .  🙁

I always run last year's carbides the first couple rides

• Like 2

I haven't even looked at mine yet nor brought them home from storage.

They were predicting a good old fashioned Canadian winter here with lots of snow but, of course, like usual, they have changed that once again. Like last year, I am not even sure I'll get them off the trailer but I am seriously thinking of selling them. 

Nope ... I'm in sled purgatory waiting to see if my '22 XCR will show up by/before December 15th :news:

I tried to humor myself yesterday, thinking I'll just say the hell with it and cave in & try out a Thundercat for a season (and flip my XCR when it comes in) since I've kind of wanted to give one a try for the past couple years.  Now that my dealer no longer exists, I don't feel obligated to buy any particular brand - so I checked out one of the area Cat dealers and as soon as I saw the prices .... uh, yeah I think I'll just wait and see when my XCR comes in :lol:

image.thumb.png.998a66df9f13280f6daf3e40600d13aa.png

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

brand new 2021 xcr sitting in the trailer. Selling my 17 xcr Still kinda early, seems like a lot of tire kickers out now.

Man, I'd list it somewhere if your area is anything like mine. Bone dry on the used sled market.  It should get snatched up quick.  :bc:

33 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Nope ... I'm in sled purgatory waiting to see if my '22 XCR will show up by/before December 15th :news:

I tried to humor myself yesterday, thinking I'll just say the hell with it and cave in & try out a Thundercat for a season (and flip my XCR when it comes in) since I've kind of wanted to give one a try for the past couple years.  Now that my dealer no longer exists, I don't feel obligated to buy any particular brand - so I checked out one of the area Cat dealers and as soon as I saw the prices .... uh, yeah I think I'll just wait and see when my XCR comes in :lol:

image.thumb.png.998a66df9f13280f6daf3e40600d13aa.png

Outrageous pricing....following suite with all other vehicles, houses, gas....and  bacon.  Wtf?

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

brand new 2021 xcr sitting in the trailer. Selling my 17 xcr Still kinda early, seems like a lot of tire kickers out now.

Whats the details on the 17 XCR? I got a couple buddies I can mention it too. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Outrageous pricing....following suite with all other vehicles, houses, gas....and  bacon.  Wtf?

$19k for a T Cat ...crips man..

Grocery store yesterday lotta shelfs empty 😕 Couldn't even find juiceboxs for my kids school lunches....

But everything is going great according to Mainefag and SpinnerAction 🤦‍♂️