Check your account email address ×

This could be my favorite story of the week.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm sure the local and state Democrats are digging deep to find something on him.  

I just don't see that as a good option against a guy like this. If the Dems were smart they would leave this guy alone and hope he does not end up a media darling.

• Haha 1

Funny how zero nat media outlets are covering this .

You sure shit know if this guy took down a top gop state leader it would be non stop coverage . His yard would be a fucking circuses of news trucks police lines prob Nancy and Chuck would be doing a stop over 

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

"And he tried to run us over"  :lol: 

Going 0.15 mph and those dumb fucks still were crawling all over the hood of his car crying about it

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Going 0.15 mph and those dumb fucks still were crawling all over the hood of his car crying about it

The Climate change activists I've met are Bat Shit Crazy...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Your people!

Not quite

42 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Right

31 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

The Climate change activists I've met are Bat Shit Crazy...

Key word being activists 

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the activists swarmed around the car attempting to stop him from exiting the garage, the car lurched forward into the gathered crowd in what looks like at the very least an attempt to threaten harm. Pretty much the definition of assault.

Ok so swarms of people screeming at you prob pounding on your csr no that is not what can very ez be perceived  "the very least an attempt to threaten harm" 

but so called "lurched his car forward."  And by the stupid bias and exaggeration of this bullshit style article means he slowly rolled as the people around his car yelled and pounded on his car . Imho it took great restraint not to open the sun roof and let a few rounds out the roof to displace the cunts fucking up my car Worth more than the whole pack together  makes in a yr 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

the activists swarmed around the car attempting to stop him from exiting the garage, the car lurched forward into the gathered crowd in what looks like at the very least an attempt to threaten harm. Pretty much the definition of assault.

Ok so swarms of people screeming at you prob pounding on your csr no that is not what can very ez be perceived <the very least an attempt to threaten harm>

but so called lurched his car forward.  And by the stupid bias and exaggeration of this bullshit style article means he slowly rolled as the people around his car yelled and poured on his car . Imho it took great restraint not to open the sun roof and let a few rounds out the roof to displace the cunts fucking up my car Wirth more than the whole pack together  makes in a yr 

Being Machin, you'd think he'd have a coal roller... or steam locomotive 🚂