Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

I like hot dogs. I prefer them steamed, but grilled every once in a while is good too. My favorite would be steamed dogs, baked beans and corn bread :thumb:

Drip a few spoonfuls of those beans over that cornbread, chop those dogs up and sprinkle on those beans and BAM!

Damn, it's been a while since I've had good cornbread.  The negroes down south had me eating it with bacon stewed pinto beans on the top.  Whew!  Yummaaaah!

God I love food!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Drip a few spoonfuls of those beans over that cornbread, chop those dogs up and sprinkle on those beans and BAM!

Damn, it's been a while since I've had good cornbread.  The negroes down south had me eating it with bacon stewed pinto beans on the top.  Whew!  Yummaaaah!

God I love food!

We just use the Jiffy Mix when we make it. Nicole's mother made today's from scratch with chunks of corn in it.

Corny-home_page-image.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Nicole and I were just talking about making some kabobs soon :bc:

had some chicken kabobs for lunch,  make them most every week the butchers are great with onion, squash zuke and red peppers

had to drop carly for drivers ed so went down the road from there to a new place,  had an awesome pan fried chicken with risotto and asparagus and because it took longer than it should have they comped it and gave us a strawberry rhubarb tart that i shouldn't have had but shared.  have to do 5 miles in the morning to make up for it before i make more bad food choices tomorrow at the neighbors pool party

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

had some chicken kabobs for lunch,  make them most every week the butchers are great with onion, squash zuke and red peppers

had to drop carly for drivers ed so went down the road from there to a new place,  had an awesome pan fried chicken with risotto and asparagus and because it took longer than it should have they comped it and gave us a strawberry rhubarb tart that i shouldn't have had but shared.  have to do 5 miles in the morning to make up for it before i make more bad food choices tomorrow at the neighbors pool party

Wow! Hard to believe Carly is taking drivers ed.

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

Wow! Hard to believe Carly is taking drivers ed.

She's actually doing OK at it which surprises me.  I made her drive my truck Sunday as she's gotten more confidence.  we had to go to the dump and i made her back it into the building where the chutes are.  Couple guys working there told her she did good and theres people  driving 20 years that can't do it.  Drivers ed instructor calls her lead foot but she's working on that.  She will be 16 next Weds but can't get her license until the 28th when the class ends.  

• Like 1

On 7/4/2017 at 3:19 PM, racinfarmer said:

If there is mayo or tartar sauce on that sammich, you ruined the whole thing.  

That is a bowl of cottage cheese. I like to make healthy choices. Mayo is for fat fucks.:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dz246 said:

:ckf:

That sounds good though... :lol::bc:

I'm glad to see that emoticon get used once in a while :lol::bc:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Testing out some ceviche and chicken meatballs for a beer and food pairing we have coming up next week.

IMG_1744.JPG

How is it?

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

How is it?

The ceviche was amazing, the chicken meatball had good flavor but they were a little overcooked. The meatballs are going to be made into sliders though so they can't just fall apart when you take your first bite.