Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You win.:thumb:

Its my son who wins. I went grocery shopping and bought all of it, I cooked it then I call him on the intercom (thump my fist on the basement wall).

The old lady is out in Alberta for another week. At least I get to eat in front of the TV in peace.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Its my son who wins. I went grocery shopping and bought all of it, I cooked it then I call him on the intercom (thump my fist on the basement wall).

The old lady is out in Alberta for another week. At least I get to eat in front of the TV in peace.

That doesn't work with that thingy in their ears.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That doesn't work with that thingy in their ears.

It does. It vibrates the screen on his computer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Its that vino....a nice Chardonnay?

Chardonnay is a white. That's a Malbec from Argentina.

• Like 2

Reverse seared chuck eye, brown rice, green beans and biscuits :bc:

:dave:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's nice to be back to the time of year where soups and chili is a welcomed dinner :thumb:

AMEN TO THAT!  Still, I'm eating kit kats, snickers and donuts for dinner.  FUcking halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

AMEN TO THAT!  Still, I'm eating kit kats, snickers and donuts for dinner.  FUcking halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What,no Eggoes?:lol:Holy shit, MicRib is a Mod over at HCS? Why am I always the last to know?:read:

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

mentioned in another thread that we haven't had a trick or treater in the entire 28 years that Nicole and I have been together. When we were in NH we lived on a lake that didn't have many year round residents. Here in VT we are far enough from town that they don't bother coming by. I'll pick up some candy tomorrow just in case, but I doubt we will see anyone.

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

What,no Eggoes?:lol:Holy shit, MicRib is a Mod over at HCS? Why am I always the last to know?:read:

It was either him or you, and he does a dutch rudder.  SO...work on that.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

mentioned in another thread that we haven't had a trick or treater in the entire 28 years that Nicole and I have been together. When we were in NH we lived on a lake that didn't have many year round residents. Here in VT we are far enough from town that they don't bother coming by. I'll pick up some candy tomorrow just in case, but I doubt we will see anyone.

We maybe get the neighbors kids on their way to town.  Not a lot of country trick or treaters.  The money hole is in town with sidewalks and close houses.  Apparently, all that doesn't stop us from being overly prepared...and none of it goes to waste.  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It was either him or you, and he does a dutch rudder.  SO...work on that.  :lol:

We maybe get the neighbors kids on their way to town.  Not a lot of country trick or treaters.  The money hole is in town with sidewalks and close houses.  Apparently, all that doesn't stop us from being overly prepared...and none of it goes to waste.  

Did I at least get the popular vote? What in hell is a Dutch rudder?:lol:https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dutch Rudder. Sometimes you are better off not knowing.:groin:

Edited by Woodtick

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Did I at least get the popular vote? What in hell is a Dutch rudder?:lol:https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dutch Rudder. Sometimes you are better off not knowing.:groin:

:lol: Yeah.... @Ez ryder gets credit for that one.

2 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

The wife and just spent close to a grand at costco on mostly food. I think she forgot I dont eat anymore. :lol:

My fucking wife has been doing all she can to sabotage my diet too.  Pissing me off!!!  I'm enough of a sabateur all by myself!  

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: Yeah.... @Ez ryder gets credit for that one.

My fucking wife has been doing all she can to sabotage my diet too.  Pissing me off!!!  I'm enough of a sabateur all by myself!  

Shit just gets thrown out...or sits in the freezer...i refuse to stray.