Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

It's similar to a Greek pasta salad. Tortellini, feta, chopped up veg, olive oil, spices.

Oh man. I LOVE Greek salad . I'm definitely checking this out :bc:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I haven't seen that shit in years lol. Good stuff.  I remember last April while at a truck stop ( insert Polaris 550 themed shit here ) I had a cream soda.  Took me back to my youth in Sudbury.  Great times . Hickory sticks and a cream soda...25 cents

I was just talking with Nicole about this the other day. When I was a kid I could walk down to the country store and buy a 10 oz bottle of Pepsi or Birch Beer and a candy bar for 50 cents. What does that cost today?

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was just talking with Nicole about this the other day. When I was a kid I could walk down to the country store and buy a 10 oz bottle of Pepsi or Birch Beer and a candy bar for 50 cents. What does that cost today?

No idea what that would cost today ...but I'm sure a 10.00 bill is involved somehow.  Wtf

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I remember dime cokes in a machine. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Meatloaf, asparagus and red potatoes....perfect for a winter day.

I think we broke a record for the lowest high temp today :(

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Wife’s goin out for dinner tomorrow......I see a large cheese steak and chips in my future!

I haven't had a good steak and cheese in a while. The Village Store in Tamworth used to make fantastic steak tip subs with Butcher Boy tips :thumb:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I remember dime cokes in a machine. 

I remember 25 cent Frosty Root Beer at the little corner party store when I was a kid...they also had 2 cent candy like Squirrel Nut Zippers.

IMG_4763.thumb.JPG.8cc4a0e5c7bafea6ff5bec99720ea8e1.JPG

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I haven't had a good steak and cheese in a while. The Village Store in Tamworth used to make fantastic steak tip subs with Butcher Boy tips :thumb:

A good Philly isn’t easy to get around here. There are a few places that are good.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

When I was in highschool a pack of smokes and a soda was a buck.

• Like 1

Left over burger,Kraft Mac and cheese. On my way out the door to take my daughter to practice, my eye caught a brand new box of chocolate Zingers sitting on the counter. Tonight wil be a good night.

• Like 1