Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

SWEET!  I love Mexican night!  My wife and daughter not so much.  So, I suffer.

I’m officially BBQ’ed out.  I’ve had smoked pork the last 4 meals in some shape or fashion, given away a good amount to my usual suspects and still froze 3 gallon size bags.

Whew!  Done.  Well, maybe a handful with my eggs in the morning...then, done.

Thanks Z,

I have to say, Your butt looked amazing!! I bet everyone enjoyed eating it!!..I bet some will be back for seconds.............

:ashamed:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Thanks Z,

I have to say, Your butt looked amazing!! I bet everyone enjoyed eating it!!..I bet some will be back for seconds.............

:ashamed:

:bc:

....one did come back for more of my mustard/vinager based sauce.   I think he eats it like soup or something?  What evs.

5 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Making shrimp boil packets tonight.  Should be a nice change from "road food" for the last 8-9 days.  

Update - probably got a bit crazy with the Old Bay.  Edible to some, but not all.  Guess I know what I'm eating at work tomorrow...

• Haha 2

On July 16, 2018, my son cooked me a chicken breast. First time he has ever cooked anything for me.

Of course it only happened because he bought a box of frozen chicken for himself and forgot it in the car and had to cook 7 breasts that had thawed.

But hey, I'm count it and it was good.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zamjabronie said:

Smoked with applewood to perfection!!!

48D5B0D9-548D-4D63-A1A3-571A3B364737.jpeg

Man, those do look perfectly cooked..that skin bro!.. I can almost hear the snap