Check your account email address ×

Are you “fully vaccinated”?

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

This doesn’t need to be so difficult.

I say we’ll respected medical institutions (that do their own independent research) to steer you away from your MSM/government/pharma rants.

3BF1E595-9148-44B4-9D45-747E22F0A8D0.png

Let's just take a peek at the mayo clinic..#1....:ashamed:

Screenshot_20210814-113355.png

Screenshot_20210814-113404.png

Screenshot_20210814-113431.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do you feel “marginalized”?  Why?  Do you feel weak and “sheep”-like?  Why? Do you feel obligated for others to make sure you aren’t seen that way?  Why?

You know, this isn’t a healthy trait to need others to be convinced of your personal choices.

No, just addressing your concerns and feelings. I want to ensure no one feels discouraged about their choices when I reply to threads they start. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Most people aren’t medical experts, even though the well known medical experts/institutions are still recommending they get the vaccine even with prior infection.

Look no further than the ratio of vaccinated to unvaccinated in the hospital to prove that point.

it is your choice, but when people are promoting  “you don’t need the vaccine, just get yourself some natural antibodies” people need to realize 1 in 4 have long term side effects and that currently 10,000 patients in Texas and 15,000 in Florida thought they didn’t need the vaccine either.

In order for that to be a meaningful # we also need to add in the number of previously covid + people.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

No, just addressing your concerns and feelings. I want to ensure no one feels discouraged about their choices when I reply to threads they start. 

:lol:

If anyone feels “discouraged” about their choice(s).  They made them hastily and/or chose poorly and are realizing that.  That is a good thing too.  Self awareness needs self realization.

It sounds like you are coming around with some regret and are fighting it.  Why?

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

This needs to be repeated until it sinks in.

I’m afraid that ship has already sailed bud. 

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Most people aren’t medical experts, even though the well known medical experts/institutions are still recommending they get the vaccine even with prior infection.

Look no further than the ratio of vaccinated to unvaccinated in the hospital to prove that point.

it is your choice, but when people are promoting  “you don’t need the vaccine, just get yourself some natural antibodies” people need to realize 1 in 4 have long term side effects and that currently 10,000 patients in Texas and 15,000 in Florida thought they didn’t need the vaccine either.

What are you going to do when January hits, numbers of shots in arms are at an all time high, and the covid numbers are still following the same glide path as they did last January? You’re still going to blame those who haven’t gotten the shots have either recovered from it or haven’t gotten it, aren’t you? When in the history of man has any of that ever made any sense or causes such an upheaval in the way the world works? Thanks to the people of “science” and shots, what we have right now IS the new normal. 

• Like 2

On 8/13/2021 at 7:54 AM, Zambroski said:

Well, not anymore!  Third “booster” is on the way!  This is it!  This time…you’ll be safe!!!!  :lol:

Also, wear your masks again.

Triple vaxxers are going to turn on the double vaxxed :lol: 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

What are you going to do when January hits, numbers of shots in arms are at an all time high, and the covid numbers are still following the same glide path as they did last January? You’re still going to blame those who haven’t gotten the shots have either recovered from it or haven’t gotten it, aren’t you? When in the history of man has any of that ever made any sense or causes such an upheaval in the way the world works? Thanks to the people of “science” and shots, what we have right now IS the new normal. 

Don't forget BRIBERY ... I mean, it's totally normal to be offering people money or other material items to take the jab :news:

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Don't forget BRIBERY ... I mean, it's totally normal to be offering people money or other material items to take the jab :news:

Scholarships, lottery tickets, cash and discounts can all be yours!!!!

I mean….. :lol:

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

If people didn't think we were doomed yet, this is just more proof of how stupid things are.  I bet none of the people out there had any sort of pre-existing conditions / health issues either.  iT WuZ DuH SmoAK!!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

It sounds like you are coming around with some regret and are fighting it.  Why?

Mainly from all the miscarriages I’ve been having.

47 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Well yeah, if the unvaccinated are still clogging up the hospitals.

Or maybe I’ll be dead by then from this “experimental vaccine” killing me.

40 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Masks.  Mask mandates will fix this.

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Mainly from all the miscarriages I’ve been having.

Do you have them on purpose?  I’m starting to get a good bead on your problem(s).  I’d like to get you some solid mental help but, there is no such thing.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

It’s actually called an incentive. :news:

Edited by akvanden

6 hours ago, snoughnut said:

8BE2C99D-E027-4F2C-AD73-9D3465C98C4B.gif.85ec4f4e0222528943737f10f1e57b20.gif

You just got " OWNED " !!!  TO THE MAX!!!   :owned:

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

Stop following the government/MSM. Follow the major medical institutions.

Are you talking about Trump's impeachment trials, and his being acquitted? Those were POLITICAL trials, and the senate had to vote 60% to convict. Trump had the votes in the senate, which saved his ass. All politics, and bullshit.

He is now facing some criminal and civil charges, where he will not have the benefit of Republican boot kissers. We'll see how he does with that. If he slides on all these matters, I'll acknowledge it on this site. If he gets nailed, will you do the same??? 

4 hours ago, Snake said:

We followed a 2.5 year narrative, that we were told the whole way, fact after fact, that Trump colluded and obstructed justice. And then, just like that, nothing. It was over. Nothing happened.

I don't know about you, but how a single soul can trust a government that just got done pulling that off boggles the mind.

I guess if you want to be led, you will be led. Some people are just born that way.

My last post was for you.

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You just got " OWNED " !!!  TO THE MAX!!!   :owned:

Are you talking about Trump's impeachment trials, and his being acquitted? Those were POLITICAL trials, and the senate had to vote 60% to convict. Trump had the votes in the senate, which saved his ass. All politics, and bullshit.

He is now facing some criminal and civil charges, where he will not have the benefit of Republican boot kissers. We'll see how he does with that. If he slides on all these matters, I'll acknowledge it on this site. If he gets nailed, will you do the same??? 

You didn’t own shit you old crusty faggot. The only thing you own is bags of dicks, your greatest possession. If I ever run into you I’ll kick your dumbass just like this.

14CEB4D8-3696-49BE-A31E-6B5528AE3AC6.gif.d4d656e156eb4821a11ed219fd6f9b76.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You didn’t own shit you old crusty faggot. The only thing you own is bags of dicks, your greatest possession. If I ever run into you I’ll kick your dumbass just like this.

14CEB4D8-3696-49BE-A31E-6B5528AE3AC6.gif.d4d656e156eb4821a11ed219fd6f9b76.gif

Yeah, you DICK-BAG FAG, you'll kick nothing!! Where are you located? You wanna' kick my ass, come on over. :owned: Again! 

2 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Jesus H - there’s the next link coming!  Covid, caused by smoke from wildfires, caused by drought, brought on by Global Warming!  It has completed the circle of political agendas!!!  Fuck me running.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Jesus H - there’s the next link coming!  Covid, caused by smoke from wildfires, caused by drought, brought on by Global Warming!  It has completed the circle of political agendas!!!  Fuck me running.....

Can the liberals make themselves any more of a caricature of themselves?   Can you even make a caricature of a caricature that’s been caricatured?