Check your account email address ×

Are you “fully vaccinated”?

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Stop following the government/MSM. Follow the major medical institutions.

How can I follow the medical institutions when any of the medical institutions that have a negative or unflattering view of the situation is muzzled by the government?

How can the average person make an informed decision when the only information they get has been run through the censorship mill?

Being led is fun, huh?

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

As I figured, you continue to miss the point and only hear what you want to hear.  Most people who've had COVID are logical enough to know they don't need the jab.  Kapeesh?  If a person hasn't had it yet, it's their choice to roll the dice and deal with a bad cold (majority of people) and obtain NAB's ... or take the jab.  And unlike you, I don't preach to them to go one way or the other ... it's THEIR choice, not yours.

Most people aren’t medical experts, even though the well known medical experts/institutions are still recommending they get the vaccine even with prior infection.

Look no further than the ratio of vaccinated to unvaccinated in the hospital to prove that point.

it is your choice, but when people are promoting  “you don’t need the vaccine, just get yourself some natural antibodies” people need to realize 1 in 4 have long term side effects and that currently 10,000 patients in Texas and 15,000 in Florida thought they didn’t need the vaccine either.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

How can I follow the medical institutions when any of the medical institutions that have a negative or unflattering view of the situation is muzzled by the government?

How can the average person make an informed decision when the only information they get has been run through the censorship mill?

Being led is fun, huh?

What well respected major medical has been muzzled?

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

It’s the individuals with and in the know that have been “muzzled” but, I’m not going to convince you.  Nobody is because, it would make you admit you were mislead and you panicked in your own fear.  I get it, I wouldn’t want to admit it either.  I find it’s best just not to let it happen though.

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Isn't the term "well respected" an opinion? 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s the individuals with and in the know that have been “muzzled” but, I’m not going to convince you.  Nobody is because, it would make you admit you were mislead and you panicked in your own fear.  I get it, I wouldn’t want to admit it either.  I find it’s best just not to let it happen though.

Judging by the vaccinated to unvaccinated in the hospital at the moment, seems to have been an ok choice.  :dunno:

Just now, akvanden said:

Judging by the vaccinated to unvaccinated in the hospital at the moment, seems to have been an ok choice.  :dunno:

It’s an “ok” choice.  It’s up to the individual though.  You say you don’t care but, you sure seem like you are trying so hard to convince others that you made the right choice.  Why?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It’s an “ok” choice.  It’s up to the individual though.  You say you don’t care but, you sure seem like you are trying so hard to convince others that you made the right choice.  Why?

This .... this right here ^^^

Mr. SJW and Pro-Jabber gets on his soapbox daily, and fails to realize .... you are not going to convince anyone here - we're all capable of making a choice for ourselves.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look in the mirror, you started this thread. Why?

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Mr. SJW and Pro-Jabber gets on his soapbox daily, and fails to realize .... you are not going to convince anyone here - we're all capable of making a choice for ourselves.

It’s a bizarre human trait to need validation from complete strangers.  I never really understood it.  It’s the “my kid is an honor student at….” bumper sticker syndrome.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Another way to keep the ones wanting to make it a personal choice to sound off.  Those of you needing everyone to comply are just here searching for accolades for thinking you know what’s best for everyone.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Use the term “major” then.

That also would be an opinion. Realistically I can post stuff that fits my opinion and you will say is not respected. You can post stuff from one of your sources and I will do the same..In the end it's my body an my choice..Just like yours is too..So that's the end of the story......:ashamed:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

OMG ... this comment makes the creation of the thread that much more FUNNY coming from a jab nazi!!! :lol: Are you FULLY vaccinated???  Nope - not without the third jab, or the fourth, or the fifth, or the ... need I continue???

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I like the term pro-vax lecturers..:lol:

27 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How would one know if they are censored?

Are you saying Twitter, Facebook, all the media idiots don't censor based on what information the media chooses to believe?

I never see anyone fight so hard to stick the ring in their own noses.....

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

That also would be an opinion. Realistically I can post stuff that fits my opinion and you will say is not respected. You can post stuff from one of your sources and I will do the same..In the end it's my body an my choice..Just like yours is too..So that's the end of the story......:ashamed:

Employee size or amount of patients cared for in a year isn’t an opinion.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Another way to keep the ones wanting to make it a personal choice to sound off.  Those of you needing everyone to comply are just here searching for accolades for thinking you know what’s best for everyone.

Oh, ok. I can see the difference now. Marginalizing the vaccine, masks, peoples choice to use them, “sheep,” is just your way of promoting personal choice.  Meanwhile, me refuting what some post is me shamming and forcing vaccines upon you. It all makes sense now.:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Employee size or amount of patients cared for in a year isn’t an opinion.

Is that what I replied to?? You said use the term "major", your opinion of something being "major" source of information IE big pharma, big hospital, big government is not something I consider a good source of info

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Is that what I replied to?? You said use the term "major", your opinion of something being "major" source of information IE big pharma, big hospital, big government is not something I consider a good source of info

This doesn’t need to be so difficult.

I say we’ll respected medical institutions (that do their own independent research) to steer you away from your MSM/government/pharma rants.

3BF1E595-9148-44B4-9D45-747E22F0A8D0.png

The truth of the matter is there is no “You will never get sick again” pill or jab.  There will be a new variant around the next corner, we all know it’s coming with the latest Covid stories.  Is there a new variant to the chicken pox??  Nope - I’ve never heard of one in my 50+ years of science.  So comparing a chicken pox vaccine to the next Covid shot is not a valid comparison.

I’m going to keep living my life as I want.  If someone requires me to get something I don’t want, I won’t go there, plain and simple.  There’s lots of freedom out there, I prefer to live in it than someplace that doesn’t have it.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh, ok. I can see the difference now. Marginalizing the vaccine, masks, peoples choice to use them, “sheep,” is just your way of promoting personal choice.  Meanwhile, me refuting what some post is me shamming and forcing vaccines upon you. It all makes sense now.:thumbsup:

Do you feel “marginalized”?  Why?  Do you feel weak and “sheep”-like?  Why? Do you feel obligated for others to make sure you aren’t seen that way?  Why?

You know, this isn’t a healthy trait to need others to be convinced of your personal choices.

31 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How would you define major?

Large, significant.  But, I can’t even see the goal post now.

12 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

The truth of the matter is there is no “You will never get sick again” pill or jab.  There will be a new variant around the next corner, we all know it’s coming with the latest Covid stories.  Is there a new variant to the chicken pox??  Nope - I’ve never heard of one in my 50+ years of science.  So comparing a chicken pox vaccine to the next Covid shot is not a valid comparison.

I’m going to keep living my life as I want.  If someone requires me to get something I don’t want, I won’t go there, plain and simple.  There’s lots of freedom out there, I prefer to live in it than someplace that doesn’t have it.

Bee

Eye

Enn

Gee

Oh!!!!

• Haha 1