Check your account email address ×

Are you “fully vaccinated”?

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Mainly from all the miscarriages I’ve been having.

Well yeah, if the unvaccinated are still clogging up the hospitals.

Or maybe I’ll be dead by then from this “experimental vaccine” killing me.

What benefits do my Covid immune system get from a vaccine at 40-50% effectiveness after less than 12 months and possible side effects? What incentive is supposed to entice me to put my life at risk?

Your life?

Don't wait up for that pal....

Mainly from all the miscarriages I’ve been having.

Well yeah, if the unvaccinated are still clogging up the hospitals.

Or maybe I’ll be dead by then from this “experimental vaccine” killing me.

Should be out of people that haven’t gotten the shots by then. I mean fuck, between that, people that have already had it AND people that have gotten the shots, what’s left? Oh shit that’s right, “breakthrough” cases. I wonder if they will really count those or keep giving them mulligans like the people how have had their shots and test positive, but not positive enough to be a “breakthrough” case. 

It’s actually called an incentive. :news:

Name a time in life that any government that gives its people free shots for a virus, but charges them for the medicine and health care the receive if they DO get sick but then also PAYS them to get said shots, that has EVER turned out to be better for the human race? No seriously, take your time, I’m very interested to know.  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I can't wait to hear about Sturgis

Don’t worry, you will. Nothing makes better news these days that a bunch of sub standard human beings spreading the death around. 

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

Jesus H - there’s the next link coming!  Covid, caused by smoke from wildfires, caused by drought, brought on by Global Warming!  It has completed the circle of political agendas!!!  Fuck me running.....

They are giddy with glee over these such things. Holding hands, spinning in circles and chanting, “Hail…..”, well, you get the picture. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Can the liberals make themselves any more of a caricature of themselves?   Can you even make a caricature of a caricature that’s been caricatured?

I haven’t seen anything yet that even remotely appears to be able to knock the steam out of that train yet. It’s been quite the interesting show thus far for sure. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, akvanden said:

This doesn’t need to be so difficult.

I say we’ll respected medical institutions (that do their own independent research) to steer you away from your MSM/government/pharma rants.

3BF1E595-9148-44B4-9D45-747E22F0A8D0.png

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Let's just take a peek at the mayo clinic..#1....:ashamed:

Screenshot_20210814-113355.png

Screenshot_20210814-113404.png

Screenshot_20210814-113431.png

@akvanden  "well respected" "steering me away from government"  influence..Does it look to you the mayo clinic doesn't try to influence government agendas?? To me it looks like they really lobby one sides agenda more than the other..what do you think??

:groin:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

@akvanden  "well respected" "steering me away from government"  influence..Does it look to you the mayo clinic doesn't try to influence government agendas?? To me it looks like they really lobby one sides agenda more than the other..what do you think??

They always forget that part. Full of facts and science, conveniently forget that pretty much all major medical companies make major political contributions. Like pretty much all major companies. 

4 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

They always forget that part. Full of facts and science, conveniently forget that pretty much all major medical companies make major political contributions. Like pretty much all major companies. 

Yup, but they are "independent" in the minds of some apparently.. SMH..

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Name a time in life that any government that gives its people free shots for a virus, but charges them for the medicine and health care the receive if they DO get sick but then also PAYS them to get said shots, that has EVER turned out to be better for the human race? No seriously, take your time, I’m very interested to know.  

Hard to follow, but are you asking when our last world wide pandemic was where similar measures would have been taken?

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Hard to follow, but are you asking when our last world wide pandemic was where similar measures would have been taken?

What makes this a worldwide pandemic?   The overall world population never skipped a beat.  

Moron.

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Are you aware that non-profits (which Mayo is) are unable to make contributions to political parties?

Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are absolutely prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in, or intervening in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office.”

“As a non-profit and non-partisan organization, Mayo Clinic does not endorse candidates nor do we or would we coordinate with political campaigns”

Are you aware that the screenshots you pasted in from the site are individual contributions, and not made by the organization? Here’s the screenshot from your site.

What do you think?

451FF382-18A7-48F9-B566-39AA4AA81515.png

Edited by akvanden
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

They’re a non profit, they can’t, but thanks anyways.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a bizarre human trait to need validation from complete strangers.  I never really understood it.  It’s the “my kid is an honor student at….” bumper sticker syndrome.

Is that why we have soooo many anti covid threads,Ace usually has 2-3 per week,I didn't realize it was just for validation :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Here’s two questions at once, shouldn’t be hard for such a professor of pandemics to understand, but I digress. 

When, in the history of the world, has a government offered a free “vaccine” that they also “incentivized” (your word) through the roof, for a virus that cannot seemingly be completely eradicated with said “vaccine”? You know, for the betterment of the human race as a whole? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ACE said:

The smartest people aren’t taking the vaccine 

Unlikely.

The universities are requiring full vaccination to enter campus or you have to take a Rapid test each and every time you enter. Staff and students included.

My son had no intentions of getting the vaccine but, since he attends UofT, its less hassle if he gets it.

That would say to me that most of the smart people in Canada will be getting the jab.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Unlikely.

The universities are requiring full vaccination to enter campus or you have to take a Rapid test each and every time you enter. Staff and students included.

My son had no intentions of getting the vaccine but, since he attends UofT, its less hassle if he gets it.

That would say to me that most of the smart people in Canada will be getting the jab.

So, being pretty much forced to get it against your free will makes you “smart” now?

Interesting!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Unlikely.

It’s actually the opposite. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No, that’s not why.

There's only 2 guys pushing the jab and about 15 that are ready to battle. What happened to "let you do you and me do me"??? From my seat the anti jab guys are far more passionate over this by a mile.. I don't usually get into these threads because personally,,IDGAF what anyones opinion on this is or what they do. But to say the anti's aren't doing the EXACT same things as the pro's is,well funny :roflcrying:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, being pretty much forced to get it against your free will makes you “smart” now?

Interesting!  

No force at all. You can report to the Rapid test area each day, test negative and walk in.

His only "attend in person live class" is on Tuesday evenings at 6pm. He has an hour and a half drive to get to campus plus what ever time it takes to get the test and make it to class.

Lol

The balance of his classes are being offered online.

Just now, HSR said:

There's only 2 guys pushing the jab and about 15 that are ready to battle. What happened to "let you do you and me do me"??? From my seat the anti jab guys are far more passionate over this by a mile.. I don't usually get into these threads because personally,,IDGAF what anyones opinion on this is or what they do. But to say the anti's aren't doing the EXACT same things as the pro's is,well funny :roflcrying:

Fascism needs people to resist.  If somebody gets it, great.  That would hopefully mean they did the risk/reward FOR THEMSELVES and made a decision but, it’s clear, these people aren’t happy until they can force all to get it.  That’s a fact.  That’s why the fuss.

Just now, Blackstar said:

No force at all. You can report to the Rapid test area each day, test negative and walk in.

His only "attend in person live class" is on Tuesday evenings at 6pm. He has an hour and a half drive to get to campus plus what ever time it takes to get the test and make it to class.

Lol

The balance of his classes are being offered online.

So, making normal life inconvenient enough to make the shot an only answer isn’t force?   I beg to differ.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Fascism needs people to resist.  If somebody gets it, great.  That would hopefully mean they did the risk/reward FOR THEMSELVES and made a decision but, it’s clear, these people aren’t happy until they can force all to get it.  That’s a fact.  That’s why the fuss.

OK moto :lol: