Check your account email address ×

Are you “fully vaccinated”?

40 minutes ago, akvanden said:

If you can only imagine the pain of a shot... it was truly horrible, I'm still scarred. 

Just do as you are fucking told and shut the fuck up.

Just because you have no spine and bow to the jab, doesn't mean everyone does.....

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

image.thumb.png.a2c567de1f199e1d13b86c2f3574abcb.png

That'll get a whole lot of NOTHING in our news here in the US.  And if it does, it'll be downplayed into "the positive cases didn't come from the party" ... just watch.

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

That'll get a whole lot of NOTHING in our news here in the US.  And if it does, it'll be downplayed into "the positive cases didn't come from the party" ... just watch.

It was a 'sophisticated and vaccinated crowd'..

How fucking gauche can you get???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just because you have no spine and bow to the jab, doesn't mean everyone does.....

:lol: ok, keep following the conspiracies.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Got to love the pro-vax lecturers telling everyone else how to live their lives and shaming people by calling them anti-vaxers (when I bet everyone on this site has had multiple vaccinations in life) who chose not to get multiple covid jabs because they feel they don't need it. 

Also shocked that "my body my choice" only applies to women who want to abort and unborn child.. Apparently that killing is all good I guess.. SMH..

Oh boy, hope your feelings aren’t hurt. Don’t get the vaccine if you don’t want, no one cares. There’s 10,000 Texans in the hospital who didn’t want the vaccine, and 15,000 in Florida. They obviously didn’t think they needed it either. But, it’s your choice, just like aborting mothers.

Antivaxxer ;)

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh boy, hope your feelings aren’t hurt. Don’t get the vaccine if you don’t want, no one cares. There’s 10,000 Texans in the hospital who didn’t want the vaccine, and 15,000 in Florida. They obviously didn’t think they needed it either. But, it’s your choice, just like aborting mothers.

Antivaxxer ;)

Oh, apparently, people not getting the vaccine are “cared” about with veracity.  And really, we don’t care.  So, suck it.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Peak irony from Private Peacetime. 

56 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Antivaxxer ;)

And yet, here you are...

21 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Peak irony from Private Peacetime. 

Private peacetime > never did

10 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Same here, I had covid last winter, it was like a bad cold, lost my sense of taste and smell for only a couple days. My antibodies are like Mike Tyson now. :lmao:

step brothers pow GIF

You probably got anti-bodies for HIV.   

BAG 'O Dicks, faggot!!!    :finger::finger3::bigfinger:

3 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

Only thing that concerns me about the vaccine  aside from the obvious , is it seems unless you are double vaxed  ,some places won't allow you in.....forcing it upon you. And that's just wrong 

Private businesses can run their place as they see fit.

That’s freedom. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Private businesses can run their place as they see fit.

That’s freedom. 

Very true. I know I can just move on to another establishment that will allow non vaxed, but this new world is just getting a bit retarded imo

• Like 1

Just now, snatchslayer said:

Very true. I know I can just move on to another establishment that will allow non vaxed, but this new world is just getting a bit retarded imo

Yes, I too long for the good old days when the coloreds had to use different water fountains. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Yes, I too long for the good old days when the coloreds had to use different water fountains. 

I'm sure this is just another layer of euphoria for you ... I mean, first you could start using women's restrooms & now jab cards are required.  It's nothing but bliss!!

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm sure this is just another layer of euphoria for you ... I mean, first you could start using women's restrooms & now jab cards are required.  It's nothing but bliss!!

Missed the mark on both counts but OK! :lol:

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Oh ... I thought we were talking about our newfound "freedoms"   Guess not .. oops.

I live in South Dakota, where freedom is actually real. Not a shithole state. :bc:

32 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I continue to live with my NAB's .... so I've got no need for the needle rape.

You need a soul to get covid :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Missed the mark on both counts but OK! :lol:

Fucking gingers I tell ya:dunno: