Check your account email address ×

Fucking cocksucking banker fucks

Any legally acknowledged executor could get the cash in minutes 

If there’s no executor then they could be liable for that money. 

this isn’t rocket appliances 

15 minutes ago, ACE said:

There is NO will, therefore NO EXECUTOR. 

Who are you saying is liable for that money???? 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

There is NO will, therefore NO EXECUTOR. 

Who are you saying is liable for that money???? 

Then the bank can’t just give the money to some nerd 

if they do and it’s the wrong nerd then they’re liable 

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes MC. Correct about this, and correct about Donny Klump!!   :bc:

Hey MC, did you see the list of Trump's people that have been indicted, arrested, and CONVICTED!!

Now, all we have to do is sit back and wait for Alan Weaselberg, the Trump Organization, and Rudolph Costanza to get hammered!! LMMFAO!! 

I can' believe people on this site back Trumpy, with the mountain of evidence against him.

We've got NOTHING BUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Oh what a glorious day it will be when an indictment is returned against, DONALD JOHN TRUMP!!!! 

We'll see how he makes fun of disabled people then.  

I want to see him ARRESTED, and in handcuffs, for the insurrection. Problem is, it might ignite a fukkin war. 

Awww, you finally found a friend.

:lol2:

How fucking stupid would you have to be to not understand that my “aunt” and her 3 brothers means my uncles siblings including my father. 550 is the dumbest fuck alive

also my uncle had no other family. Never a wife or any kids.

His siblings are his only surviving family and they are his equal beneficiaries.

I just went thru all that crap as my brother died without a will. I posted an Administration Bond to start the process for the Probate appointed person to step down and get appointed as Estate Administrator. Once that happened the house went in my name,I opened up an Estate account, started paying all his bills.  It took me 3 months after getting administration to finalize everything. The biggest problem I had was with my bank when I went to transfer money into my account as the person didn't put any messages on the estate account that I had signing authority. That was resolved real quick. 

20 minutes ago, jdsky said:

A will would have solved a lot of problems.  

True, but a TOD (transfer on death) agreement on the account would have superceded or negated the will.  Its best practice for all our clients to execute one, naming beneficiaries, whenever someone opens an account with us.  Once the death certificate is produced, the money transfers to the beneficiaries in a couple days.  I hear these stories all the time, and there are huge liability exposures for any bank or brokerages that don't follow the letter of the law if there is no will or TOD agreement.

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

My dads brother died and had $28k in his Bank of America account. He and his siblings have been trying to get the money out for 6 months and nothing but lies and 4 hour waits on the phone and bullshit. They finally had to hire a lawyer and spend 3k to get the truth.

Lawyer said the bank will give you the run around for years before anything happens or you get the truth.

Fuck lawyers and fuck bankers and fuck this trash country and fuck the cops and military that defend it. 

All trash

• There are 194 universally recognized countries (193 members of the UN plus the Vatican [Holy See]). Places like Palestine, Kosovo and Taiwan are partially recognized which increase the count.
  • The State of Palestine is often included but it is only recognized by 138 UN members.
  • Kosovo is also often included but is only recognized by 97 UN members.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

True, but a TOD (transfer on death) agreement on the account would have superceded or negated the will.  Its best practice for all our clients to execute one, naming beneficiaries, whenever someone opens an account with us.  Once the death certificate is produced, the money transfers to the beneficiaries in a couple days.  I hear these stories all the time, and there are huge liability exposures for any bank or brokerages that don't follow the letter of the law if there is no will or TOD agreement.

The wife and I are just in the process of updating our wills and POA's after 24 years.   Pretty basic stuff.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jdsky said:

A will would have solved a lot of problems.  

Yup, everyone should have 1, I have a will included in my Irrevocable trust like my dad and sister had, when they died all of their assets were handed to whomever was named in the trust, took about 2 weeks.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ACE said:

Not exactly min . Accounts are all  frozen for X amount of time . Bank accounts are ez with the correct paperwork . Some other accounts can be a real pita of pass the paperwork game

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, ACE said:

Then the bank can’t just give the money to some nerd 

if they do and it’s the wrong nerd then they’re liable 

This.   How does the bank know who all wants or deserves a cut?  He may have owed others money.   No simple solution without proper estate planning.  Pretty sure the banks has laws to follow and not making up shit as they go along.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

How fucking stupid would you have to be to not understand that my “aunt” and her 3 brothers means my uncles siblings including my father. 550 is the dumbest fuck alive

also my uncle had no other family. Never a wife or any kids.

His siblings are his only surviving family and they are his equal beneficiaries.

Doesn't matter about siblings.

YOU STILL NEED COURT AUTHORIZATION TO GET THAT MONEY!!

Don't blame the bank, BLAME YOUR UNCLE FOR NOT HAVING A FUCKING WILL!!

You always blame the wrong people!! Blame YOUR UNCLE!! 

SHUT THE FUCK UP!! 

PROBATE HIS ESTATE .......INTESTATE!!! 

THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!!  

Estates are a nightmare to resolve, in the best of circumstances, ( wills, trusts ) without good paperwork they are an abomination. 

SHUT THE FUCK UP, and have a good lawyer resolve this, you putrid piece of faggotty shit. 

BUT MOSTLY.......SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!  

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!! 

THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!!  

Estates are a nightmare to resolve, in the best of circumstances, ( wills, trusts ) without good paperwork they are an abomination. 

SHUT THE FUCK UP, and have a good lawyer resolve this, you putrid piece of faggotty shit. 

Contribute yet? You know, pre-planning so this site that you live on doesn't fold :thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!! 

THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!!  

Probate is not needs you brain dead fuck. The dollar amount is low enough that the court gave them a notarized probate release or some such shit. That is what the bank requested along with his death certificate. They’ve done everything the bank said was necessary 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

We have a family trust and a lawyer for this. Its tremendous!

That's the way to go!! Even a will is not that great................takes a year to probate an estate in most states.

If anybody has money and/or real estate they should have a WILL and a TRUST!!  

Trusts are the way to go.

Only a fukkin dope doesn't look out for their family, and dies without a basic will. 

If you like your family and care about them, you make it as seamless as possible for them.

Otherwise you will subject your family to possibly years of legal wrangling, that will be nightmarish. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Probate is not needs you brain dead fuck. The dollar amount is low enough that the court gave them a notarized probate release or some such shit. That is what the bank requested along with his death certificate. They’ve done everything the bank said was necessary 

Then why haven't you gotten the money YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Then why haven't you gotten the money YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because of the cocksucking fucked up bank you retarded piece of fucking broke ass dick eater. 

They got a small estate affidavit from the court and the bank should have released the funds to each inheritor. 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Because of the cocksucking fucked up bank you retarded piece of fucking broke ass dick eater. 

They got a small estate affidavit from the court and the bank should have released the funds to each inheritor. 

Fuck off, you piece of bullshit on toast.

This sounds like another 25' Eliminator w/Monty motors story, to me.

I've never seen anybody go through so much bullshit in life, as you. 

Or, it's the BMW story

Or, it's the backhoe story

Or, its the job story

Or, it's the house story

Or, it's the smaller speed boat story

Or, it's the sled stories

You're a faggot, just kill yerself.  

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey, how's the lumber business going?????