Check your account email address ×

Fucking cocksucking banker fucks

42 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You simply called the wrong plumber :lmao:I hope to god you weren't dumb enough to hire that guy because if you did, I wouldn't trust you with my investments. :lol::bc:

It was a rental property, and the water feed was shooting water all over the floor, so the fire marshall shut the water off.  It is considered an emergency repair that I had 24 hrs to resolve or I have to start putting tenants up in hotels.  Called 3 plumbers, no one could get to it until next week, called a 4th who could get out the same day.  I don't have time to send out a bid, or price shop on things, and he screwed me.  Greedy fucks are in all professions.  :bc: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

It was a rental property, and the water feed was shooting water all over the floor, so the fire marshall shut the water off.  It is considered an emergency repair that I had 24 hrs to resolve or I have to start putting tenants up in hotels.  Called 3 plumbers, no one could get to it until next week, called a 4th who could get out the same day.  I don't have time to send out a bid, or price shop on things, and he screwed me.  Greedy fucks are in all professions.  :bc: 

Happens all the time. 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This maybe a stupid question but I’m curious why not go over there slap in a 1 foot section of copper with some shark bites and pay a normal price to have it done right when plumber is free.

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He sure did, I would have charged around 3 tenty fy to 3 fiddy for that same job. :lmao::bc:

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Happens all the time. 

3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

This maybe a stupid question but I’m curious why not go over there slap in a 1 foot section of copper with some shark bites and pay a normal price to have it done right when plumber is free.

I just don’t have the time. :bc: 

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

He sure did, I would have charged around 3 tenty fy to 3 fiddy for that same job. :lmao::bc:

That was what I would’ve expected to pay normally.  :bc:  I have found thatany companies, whether it’s electricians, plumbers, etc., if they are somehow able to get out there same day, it usually means they have large crews with multiple trucks on the road,and often times they charge you for that same day service. I had a frozen pipe a few years ago, same hallway the tenants always leave the door open, and if it gets cold, the pipes will freeze. 3-4 years earlier I paid under $500 to have the guy come out and repair it. The last time it happened I got whacked 1800 bucks. Part of the charge was 2 apprentice turnips standing there touching themselves for five hours “evaluating the repair” , so 10 hrs labor on one frozen pipe, and a host of other bs fees.  I did make a point of calling that owner up and ripping him a new asshole. I remember saying to him “would you charge an old lady on a fixed income a price like that for a frozen pipe, you should be ashamed!?”, He had nothing to say. He took advantage of the fact that I needed emergency service. I paid the bill and moved on with my life.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I just don’t have the time. :bc: 

That was what I would’ve expected to pay normally.  :bc:  I have found thatany companies, whether it’s electricians, plumbers, etc., if they are somehow able to get out there same day, it usually means they have large crews with multiple trucks on the road,and often times they charge you for that same day service. I had a frozen pipe a few years ago, same hallway the tenants always leave the door open, and if it gets cold, the pipes will freeze. 3-4 years earlier I paid under $500 to have the guy come out and repair it. The last time it happened I got whacked 1800 bucks. Part of the charge was 2 apprentice turnips standing there touching themselves for five hours “evaluating the repair” , so 10 hrs labor on one frozen pipe, and a host of other bs fees.  I did make a point of calling that owner up and ripping him a new asshole. I remember saying to him “would you charge an old lady on a fixed income a price like that for a frozen pipe, you should be ashamed!?”, He had nothing to say. He took advantage of the fact that I needed emergency service. I paid the bill and moved on with my life.

$1800 is insane as are the fees, that plumber is trying to emulate a banker. :lmao::bc:

Most people don't realize that a lot of these tradesmen know the ins and outs of business, and are there TO MAKE BIG MONEY!!

Years ago a plumber just got by, but with the lack of plumbers, because not too many young guys want to get in that profession, they can charge what they want. 

Don't like their price, too bad, they could care less.  

I called a tree service just to take down two trees. Just knock them down, no chipping, no hauling, no clean-up, nothing, just knock them down. 

Fukker wanted $500.00 ! Even at that he didn't want the job, he said " I don't want to tie up a crew for this small stuff ". He was kind of a fuck-face about it too. 

Sonofabitch has a big company and it looks like he's doing real good!! 

• Gold Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I called a tree service just to take down two trees. Just knock them down, no chipping, no hauling, no clean-up, nothing, just knock them down. 

Fukker wanted $500.00 ! Even at that he didn't want the job, he said " I don't want to tie up a crew for this small stuff ". He was kind of a fuck-face about it too. 

That’s not a bad price my boss paid $1,500 to have one tree cut down and left where it fell. Took them all of 10mins.

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

gayest member of fs.com

I bet you're gayer that I am, FRANKIE THE FAGGOT. 

I bet you suckled a dick in prison, or got your ass fucked. 

Will you take the GDT? 

If you were closer I'd have you take the GDT, and if you flunk, I'd beat the shit out of you.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

That’s not a bad price my boss paid $1,500 to have one tree cut down and left where it fell. Took them all of 10mins.

No , it isnt a bad price considering his ins co takes almost 1/2

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

Holy shit!! I have another guy that I used before. I will call him for anything I need cut. 

These tradespeople are out to make a killing.

Winnipesaukee is loaded with people that own, plumbing, electrical, construction, auto companies, etc.. What does that tell ya'????  

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Holy shit!! I have another guy that I used before. I will call him for anything I need cut. 

These tradespeople are out to make a killing.

Winnipesaukee is loaded with people that own, plumbing, electrical, construction, auto companies, etc.. What does that tell ya'????  

Trades people need to eat to ya know. Trades people also work hell of a lot harder for there money than most 

• Like 1

The other guy I have used before wanted $100.00 just to take that one tree down. 

I think if people have time and it's not an emergency, try to find some guy that is not out to make a killing. Small outfit, with just one or two helpers. 

If it's a big outfit they will charge more.  

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Trades people need to eat to ya know. Trades people also work hell of a lot harder for there money than most 

I agree. Most guys nowadays don't wanna' be crawling around some dirty cellar in three inches of dirty water, fixing a pipe. 

Or sweating their ass off in some hot attic running wires.

Trades can be real tough work.

I know myself, you could not pay me enough to be a roofer. 

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I bet you're gayer that I am, FRANKIE THE FAGGOT. 

I bet you suckled a dick in prison, or got your ass fucked. 

Will you take the GDT? 

If you were closer I'd have you take the GDT, and if you flunk, I'd beat the shit out of you.  

why don't you come to fairbanks you scared faggot? remember you got scared when you said you would come to fairbanks but then chickened out!!! LOL SCARED GAY FAGGOT MACH Z NOT!!!

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

why don't you come to fairbanks you scared faggot? remember you got scared when you said you would come to fairbanks but then chickened out!!! LOL SCARED GAY FAGGOT MACH Z NOT!!!

Hey, you fukkin little queer. You get someone to watch the farm and I'll head up there, you faggot.  

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you fukkin little queer. You get someone to watch the farm and I'll head up there, you faggot.  

you have all that money you lying fake faggot pay someone to watch it for 2 days and i will slap the shit out of you until you cry YOU SCARED LYING FAGGOT MACH Z NOT!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The other guy I have used before wanted $100.00 just to take that one tree down. 

I think if people have time and it's not an emergency, try to find some guy that is not out to make a killing. Small outfit, with just one or two helpers. 

These 4 were $3500 I had done a few months ago by a buddy..

IMG_20210512_075521570_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210512_100142151_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210512_124823795_HDR.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

When you’re in biz, one thing you learn real quick is to recognize the good customers from the idiots. He recognized you as an idiot and he was spot on.

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you that much of cheap fuck? Smart business people don’t waste their time with cheap fucks like you.

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

When you’re in biz, one thing you learn real quick is to recognize the good customers from the idiots. He recognized you as an idiot and he was spot on.

Are you that much of cheap fuck? Smart business people don’t waste their time with cheap fucks like you.

If you come over here, I'll call him and we'll compare TNWs. If his is higher, I'll give you 10Gs. If mine is higher, I'll hit you with the Maglite to your face. OK? Are you on, or are you a faggot? I say you suck dick, and won't take the challenge. 

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you come over here, I'll call him and we'll compare TNWs. If his is higher, I'll give you 10Gs. If mine is higher, I'll hit you with the Maglite to your face. OK? Are you on, or are you a faggot? I say you suck dick, and won't take the challenge. 

U welch on bets !! Faggot :owned: