Check your account email address ×

Fucking cocksucking banker fucks

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Never have, your boy-friend Benny flaked, not me. STFU FAGGOT!!

U lost asshole 

Just now, The One said:

U lost asshole 

NOPE, I'll still bet him 5, 10 thou, whatever he wants, that the FINAL DRIVE RATIO is affected by lug height, on a flat, hard plane, all other factors being equal. 

Do you want to bet me, faggot queer homo?? Yes or no, do you want to bet? 

On 7/14/2021 at 10:41 PM, f7ben said:

They have generated every paper the bank has asked for going on 5 months. It is not probate because of the dollar amount. They got the court papers and designated my aunt some bullshit that was required. 

You’re a know nothing daggot who can’t pay his bills ....why are you even commenting

It all has to go through probate but, I’m with you, fuck all the banks.  They need to be used accordingly but to trust them, the Fed and their construct of credit as a way to extort and ensure debt is just complacency that they demand….no different than DC.

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

NOPE, I'll still bet him 5, 10 thou, whatever he wants, that the FINAL DRIVE RATIO is affected by lug height, on a flat, hard plane, all other factors being equal. 

Do you want to bet me, faggot queer homo?? Yes or no, do you want to bet? 

Why bet with you  ur a welcher

You lost u faggot :owned:

Just now, The One said:

Why bet with you  ur a welcher

You lost u faggot :owned:

You're a faggot!! You're afraid of me!!   I " OWN " you!!!   :owned:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I "OWN " you to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!!  :owned:   

FAGGOT QUEER!!

Again ur a fraud !! Faggot :owned:

I "OWN " you to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!!  :owned:   

FAGGOT QUEER!!

Show a pick of ur house and shop I know what it looks like !! Can u say dump !!!

1 minute ago, The One said:

Show a pick of ur house and shop I know what it looks like !! Can u say dump !!!

I "OWN " your ugly face into the ground. I drive your face into the dirt, then kick your ribs in, because you're a faggot, with no money!!  :owned:

I "OWN " your ugly face into the ground. I drive your face into the dirt, then kick your ribs in, because you're a faggot, with no money!!  :owned:

Again show a pic of ur house !! Lmmfao faggot :owned:

1 minute ago, The One said:

Again show a pic of ur house !! Lmmfao faggot :owned:

Hey, the place is good enough for me!! LMMFAO!!

I "OWN " your ugly head, and I push your face into the dirt, then I kick the back of your head!!! LMAO!! I "OWN " you into the ground!

:owned:

Hey, the place is good enough for me!! LMMFAO!!

I "OWN " your ugly head, and I push your face into the dirt, then I kick the back of your head!!! LMAO!! I "OWN " you into the ground!

:owned:

Wrong ur place is a dump prove me wrong !! Faggot :owned:

HA!HA! You're a CUM DUMP!!! :owned:

Ur not liking that I know ur name and what ur dump looks like ??

Have a will, have a person to take over if need be and another for back up if that person is no longer available to handle the shit. Know where the money is ..401,stocks, etc.  and who was handling it for them if their was a person.  If your parents are getting to “that” age or you are, put one of the kids on your checking account so if shit does go south they can at least get to the account and not have (hopefully) a hardship to get you in the ground. It ain’t cheap. 

when shit isn’t in order, those who are around to handle the aftermath are screwed 
Govt thinks they are owed something with no will unfortunately.  

feel for the op, good luck with them cocksuckers.  Fuck all those pieces of shit who make it harder for the ones still living 

and since 550 apparently likes cock that I’m seeing in these threads.  Call him up to get on his knees for said banker to make it easier need be.

never seen a person so over the top for dick. You understand this isn’t a gay hook up site right??

Edited by Mark32786
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't like that you suck dicks. 

Do u have white d4 siding and prove you don't  lmmfao gig is up I paid zero for ur info lmmfao faggot :owned:

14 minutes ago, Mark32786 said:

Have a will, have a person to take over if need be and another for back up if that person is no longer available to handle the shit. Know where the money is ..401,stocks, etc.  and who was handling it for them if their was a person.  If your parents are getting to “that” age or you are, put one of the kids on your checking account so if shit does go south they can at least get to the account and not have (hopefully) a hardship to get you in the ground. It ain’t cheap. 

when shit isn’t in order, those who are around to handle the aftermath are screwed 

feel for the op, good luck with them cocksuckers.  Fuck all those pieces of shit who make it harder for the ones still living 

and since 550 apparently likes cock that I’m seeing in these threads.  Call him up to get on his knees for said banker to make it easier need be.

never seen a person so over the top for dick. You understand this isn’t a gay hook up site right??

I'll hook you up with a 5-D-Cell Maglite and your face, you cock-sucking, dick-lickin', ball gargling, cum swallowing faggot. 

You fucking ass-fucked bitch, I told ya' I'll stop the bad talk, the minute you post against THE ONE, and 1jkw, and my other enemies. OK cock-sucker of cum? 

17 minutes ago, Mark32786 said:

Oh another thing. You're in Wisconsin? I'll  pay your airfare to Manchester. I'll take the GDT. If I flunk, the poly-grapher will hand you a check for 10Gs. If I pass, you will be strapped into a chair, and I will hit you twice to your face. OK, big-mouth cock sucker, swallower of negro men's cum????  

18 minutes ago, The One said:

Do u have white d4 siding and prove you don't  lmmfao gig is up I paid zero for ur info lmmfao faggot :owned:

HA!HA! I could give a shit less what you know!! All I know is that I OWN you!!   :owned:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! I could give a shit less what you know!! All I know is that I OWN you!!   :owned:

Are u sure