Check your account email address ×

Fucking cocksucking banker fucks

19 hours ago, f7ben said:

My dads brother died and had $28k in his Bank of America account. He and his siblings have been trying to get the money out for 6 months and nothing but lies and 4 hour waits on the phone and bullshit. They finally had to hire a lawyer and spend 3k to get the truth.

Lawyer said the bank will give you the run around for years before anything happens or you get the truth.

Fuck lawyers and fuck bankers and fuck this trash country and fuck the cops and military that defend it. 

All trash

yes all the banks fault nothing to do with the estate process or making sure you have named beneficiaries.  without the court paperwork they are not just going to hand money over. 

Having dealt with 5-6 banks with 2 deal in laws the process is pretty black and white.  One of her parents had done the right thing,  the other did not and it took 18 months in cook county court to get access to the accounts.  

18 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm very sorry to hear about your uncle.  What you are going through could have been handled very easily and predictably if the proper TOD agreements were in place.  Direct your energy into getting your own affairs in order, and consider a local advisor you can talk to face to face.

Bhent is the kind of guy whose estate will be a shit show because he's not going along with the man yo.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

says who.   with no will it is the courts job to decide who gets the money.  bank isn't going to just hand it over.  

The court already decided ....can’t you read? They got an small estate affidavit with them listed as beneficiaries and have provided everything the bank said was necessary to release the funds. They have been working on this for 5 fucking months already. The bank is fucking them because they are filthy greedy fucking cocksuckers who would do anything to keep that 28k for 3 more minutes.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The court already decided ....can’t you read? They got an small estate affidavit with them listed as beneficiaries and have provided everything the bank said was necessary to release the funds. They have been working on this for 5 fucking months already. The bank is fucking them because they are filthy greedy fucking cocksuckers who would do anything to keep that 28k for 3 more minutes.

missed your later post.

that said these are things easily avoided if one actually thought ahead.  

Edited by Angry ginger

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Angry Ginger sides with the cocksuckers lol, color me shocked 

fuck I hate most of the big banks like Wells but I also know that the small banks have every bit of the same issues.  Banks like it or not are necessary and provide a service they deserve to be paid for so you either learn to play the game or you get passed by.  

I got lucky with Probate to get thru as fast as I did. Their trustee would've never found all the Ins policies,  bank accounts and other financials and it would've been lost money. I was shocked at the lawyers fee for filing,advice etc etc ($1800) . 

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

I got lucky with Probate to get thru as fast as I did. Their trustee would've never found all the Ins policies,  bank accounts and other financials and it would've been lost money. I was shocked at the lawyers fee for filing,advice etc etc ($1800) . 

That's why these type of things need to be made simpler to eliminate those vultures from raping hard working people.

Pretty certain a bank of this size would have zero reason to hang on to $28K just because.  This amount of cash means nothing to them.  There is definitely something missing and even though it appears all necessary paperwork is done, its likely not.

32 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That's why these type of things need to be made simpler to eliminate those vultures from raping hard working people.

I thought $1800 was pretty cheap considering all they did. We were thinking $10K +

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

And they prob should try another branch if they have an issue with one.  these types of releases should be able to be processed locally with a small estate affadavit and an original death cert.  

They have a corporate estate dept...local branch handles nothing 

45 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Pretty certain a bank of this size would have zero reason to hang on to $28K just because.  This amount of cash means nothing to them.  There is definitely something missing and even though it appears all necessary paperwork is done, its likely not.

If they are doing this to 1000 accounts simultaneously you can imagine the result 

Ben's a fukkin queer. 

A bank can be held LIABLE for holding money from rightful inheritors. 

Don't listen to his bullshit, he throws these bombs out there for fun. 

Who do ya' think knows the law better, Bank of America, or the Pulubinsky clan???

Right. End of story.  

Ben's a lying sack of shit. 

The uncle fucked -up by not having a goddamned will. 

In that case his family had to file in probate court, INTESTATE.

Benny is mentally ill, and knows he's wrong, but hates authority so much, his brain is clouded. 

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

You mean like that plumber who just called me last week with an estimate of 900 bucks to fix a pinhole leak in a water pipe, who then called me 15 mins later to tell me it was all done?  :lol:   To replace about 1 foot of copper pipe?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You mean like that plumber who just called me last week with an estimate of 900 bucks to fix a pinhole leak in a water pipe, who then called me 15 mins later to tell me it was all done?  :lol:   To replace about 1 foot of copper pipe?

Or like the Mercury tech which charged me $700 to fix my 225 Optimax only to tell me he didn't know what was wrong with it.

• Like 1

Things are fucking nuts right now,  Just received the estimate from the electrician I had planned on using to wire the new building.  $11K for a job that will have $2K max in materials and about 4 days or 32 hours of total labor max so @$100 per hour that would be $3200 in labor for a total of $5200. 

I really wanted to just let someone else handle this but if I can pay myself $9K for a long weekend I'm going to just do it myself.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

they are simpler if people plan ahead and have a plan.  at least have a beneficiary on all accounts

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

:news:

but hey it's only bankers and lawyers who are an issue.  

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

How fucking stupid would you have to be to not understand that my “aunt” and her 3 brothers means my uncles siblings including my father. 550 is the dumbest fuck alive

also my uncle had no other family. Never a wife or any kids.

His siblings are his only surviving family and they are his equal beneficiaries.

Yes, I  did assume when you said your aunt and uncle they were married, my bad.

Doesn't change anything...............no will, you're screwed. 

You need a lawyer to straighten this out, through the court. 

You'll still be a fukkin faggot.

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You simply called the wrong plumber :lmao:I hope to god you weren't dumb enough to hire that guy because if you did, I wouldn't trust you with my investments. :lol::bc:

8 hours ago, jdsky said:

Things are fucking nuts right now,  Just received the estimate from the electrician I had planned on using to wire the new building.  $11K for a job that will have $2K max in materials and about 4 days or 32 hours of total labor max so @$100 per hour that would be $3200 in labor for a total of $5200. 

I really wanted to just let someone else handle this but if I can pay myself $9K for a long weekend I'm going to just do it myself.

Start an electrical contracting business and go out there and do the work for nothing and get back to us in a year or 2 and let us know how unsuccessful you are. If you really want to bitch ask yourself why a real estate co. should steal 5 - 6% of your equity on the sale of your home.......talk about thievery. But that electrician is screwing me!!! :lmao:

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:news:

but hey it's only bankers and lawyers who are an issue.  

Like I told you before, show me where any blue collar entity ever caused a depression/recession in this country. Lending industries are responsible for almost all of them, shocking. 

14 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Start an electrical contracting business and go out there and do the work for nothing and get back to us in a year or 2 and let us know how unsuccessful you are. If you really want to bitch ask yourself why a real estate co. should steal 5 - 6% of your equity on the sale of your home.......talk about thievery. But that electrician is screwing me!!! :lmao:

First and foremost, go fuck yourself.  I already have a contracting business  that has been successful for 30 years charging customers reasonable rates for the products and services we provide. 

Secondly, electricians are not anymore skilled than any of my employees and definitely not worth $300 - $400/HR.  That's what I pay my attorney's.

Thirdly, go fuck yourself.

As for realtors ask yourself what this has to do with trades charging ridiculous rates.

Edited by jdsky
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, jdsky said:

First and foremost, go fuck yourself.  I already have a contracting business  that has been successful for 30 years charging customers reasonable rates for the products and services we provide. 

Secondly, electricians are not anymore skilled than any of my employees and definitely not worth $300 - $400/HR.  That's what I pay my attorney's.

Thirdly, go fuck yourself.

As for realtors ask yourself what this has to do with trades charging ridiculous rates.

Sounds like you're a cheap fuck, no electrician is going to wire your building $5200 :lmao:

................and

mood middle finger GIF