Check your account email address ×

As if we needed proof of this here....

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Not sure what conservative means anymore.

So, it makes sense you hate them so much then.  Moron.

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

That makes sense considering you've never known what independent means.

:lol: 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Liberals should just kill themselves.

No reason to put themselves through their unhappiness anymore.  Let alone the rest of us  They can ask for assistance if need be.

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Well we all know how people like MC are the most unhappy people on the earth, even though their party owns the White House.

These people will never be happy, ever.

bet it's pretty easy being an inbred white trash mn hillbilly brain dead after the amoeba. ignorance is bliss

8 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

bet it's pretty easy being an inbred white trash mn hillbilly brain dead after the amoeba. ignorance is bliss

So you’re a happy liberal male ?

lolololol 😂 😆 😝 

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Not sure what conservative means anymore.

You’re sick in the head. Seek help, as you blindly hate anyone and anything that is classified as conservative. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You’re sick in the head. Seek help, as you blindly hate anyone and anything that is classified as conservative. 

Well he has a point...most here thought Trump was a Conservative.🤔

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He was a dem most of his life. If you thought that you should look at history. I’d classify him as leans right, not full on conservative. Any politician will take stances to win votes. We know this.

40 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He was a dem most of his life. If you thought that you should look at history. I’d classify him as leans right, not full on conservative. Any politician will take stances to win votes. We know this.

Everyone who voted for him knew this.  But the dems need to project him to make their narratives work.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Everyone who voted for him knew this.  But the dems need to project him to make their narratives work.

It’s a sliding scale for everyone. And not everyone is at the extreme ends. I think most are closer to center. :dunno: 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't think anyone ever pushed that point.  He was a populist, anti Washington insider, anti war, American first.  I'd take him any day over this shit show we have now.

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't think anyone ever pushed that point.  He was a populist, anti Washington insider, anti war, American first.  I'd take him any day over this shit show we have now.

anyone with a brain would.   Dems should have run quality centrist not a mentally gone puppet and they would be enjoying some real support not media fakes support like they have now.  

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

I understand that and of course nobody will admit but there were many a post here that used Trump and Conservative in the same sentence...it’s not that big of deal.🤷🏻
Who are the true Conservatives...Ron Paul or is he a mix of Libertarian and Conservative? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

No one here is a conservative. 99% are dip shit crazy racist selfish dicks....like Trump.

Lay off the steady diet of ultra left wing rhetoric before you implode