Check your account email address ×

How to fuck up your life

10 hours ago, frenchy said:

why? 

'Play stupid games, win stupid prizes'. I mean I literally read it here every day. 

True, but at least he was on the right side of the debate.  I'm guessing he'll do about 5 years, nailed for carrying a gun, but at the end of the day he was defending himself.

1 hour ago, franks pond said:

ngo3.png

ngo2.png

ngo4.png

Perfect.  No tears shed here.  3 less losers on the street, about 50 more of them get plinked, maybe these rioting clowns will return to moms basement.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Two of them got their sentence already but what about the third dude with the pistol. Attempted murder? anything?

Loss of use of right arm and 5 year probation oughta do it.

Andy Ngo is quite the journalist, the guy always has the scoop.  There are already news stories and other journalist writing how Anthony Huber was a hero and martyr going after the teen with only a skateboard.  I'm just SMH.

14 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I’ve heard there is a big go fund me already for his legal defense. The kid won’t do much time. 

Hero status for that kid is climbing fast. Traditional cheeseheads will never convict him.

5 hours ago, hayward said:

Rats!  I was under the assumption this was a small business owner that was protecting his business.

He got interviewed by someone before it. He was there to protect businesses from arson & looting.

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Hero status for that kid is climbing fast. Traditional cheeseheads will never convict him.

He got interviewed by someone before it. He was there to protect businesses from arson & looting.

He’s a hero because he was more willing to kill than the two others. It’s a learning curve for sure. 

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’s a hero because he was more willing to kill than the two others. It’s a learning curve for sure. 

Strange to see a Hunter or Killer running away though don't ya think ?

• Gold Member

Ya.  That Kyle Rittenhouse needs to be ticketed for open caring an AR while under 18 and then released to his parents.  Only thing he did wrong from all the evidence that is out there.

Edited by BOHICA

Lets be honest, half those memes about him being 17 are just laughable.  The guy doesn't look 17,  I don't think any cops were checking licenses.  Maybe his parents should float some of his 7th grade pictures for sympathy.

• Gold Member
Just now, F3600 said:

Lets be honest, half those memes about him being 17 are just laughable.  The guy doesn't look 17,  I don't think any cops were checking licenses.  Maybe his parents should float some of his 7th grade pictures for sympathy.

Everybody out there was breaking the law for violating the curfew.  They all should have been arrested and locked up if laws matter during a riot