Check your account email address ×

How to fuck up your life

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Wanna bet?

They charged him with first degree murder. That means they are claiming he went there to murder people. There are videos of him being chased with a Molotov cocktail before he shot the first guy and then being chased down by the two second guy is one guy trying to hit him with the skateboard and then the other guy had a gun that guy got his arm blown half off

Just now, jtssrx said:

They charged him with first degree murder. That means they are claiming he went there to murder people. There are videos of him being chased with a Molotov cocktail before he shot the first guy and then being chased down by the two second guy is one guy trying to hit him with the skateboard and then the other guy had a gun that guy got his arm blown half off

Why???

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He went there to shoot people and that’s what he did....I’ll bet there are some social media posts where he lays out his plan

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Maybe

I’m just saying it would make sense if they have more than they are letting on. They were very quick to charge him with 1st which leads me to believe they have some evidence of premeditation 

Just now, f7ben said:

I’m just saying it would make sense if they have more than they are letting on. They were very quick to charge him with 1st which leads me to believe they have some evidence of premeditation 

The Attorney general in Wisconsin is a Clinton Haack Perkins Cooey leftist. I’m sure the charges were overzealous much like the charges and the George Floyd case which seem to be made so that guys get off and it causes more outrage. Here’s a photo of the guy that got his arm shot holding his gun

• Platinum Contributing Member

“Brandishing a murder weapon” Like he couldn’t come up with something with a little more flair then that? So bland!!! Where’s the drama we all love to crave? 

Edited by Skidooski

It will be interesting to see how long this takes to play out in the courts.  By the sounds of it all the participants are locals to the area (dead guys & Shooter) and the county split politically for Trump by a narrow margin but likes their Republican Representatives.  So the jury pool should be interesting.

38 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The Attorney general in Wisconsin is a Clinton Haack Perkins Cooey leftist. I’m sure the charges were overzealous much like the charges and the George Floyd case which seem to be made so that guys get off and it causes more outrage. Here’s a photo of the guy that got his arm shot holding his gun

Democrats aren't leftists