Check your account email address ×

How to fuck up your life

This is getting more press than all of the ghetto killings in Chicago. You libtards are right. Let’s make a list of groups that don’t give a shit about dead black kids. NBA, BLM,Atiffa, Media, polititions, their own families, their neighbors. Just a few off the top of my head.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hayward said:

I bet he's wishing now he'd a' just stayed the hell home and logged onto freedomsledder instead of getting involved!!!!1111

Yep. Fucking dumb white kid, lost an arm over some bullshit fight he had no dog in. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, frenchy said:

why? 

'Play stupid games, win stupid prizes'. I mean I literally read it here every day. 

He's 17...  I was so goddamn stupid when I was 17.  I'm sure I'm not the only one.  Cue Joe Rogan "The frontal lobe isn't even fully developed until 25."

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Matt said:

That said, I don't think there's any way anything other than the gun charge sticks.  He is seen in video actively running AWAY from people and firing in self defense.

But the problem is him going there knowing what can happen. Could go either way.

34 minutes ago, Matt said:

He's 17...  I was so goddamn stupid when I was 17.  I'm sure I'm not the only one.  Cue Joe Rogan "The frontal lobe isn't even fully developed until 25."

Yah but did you shoot and kill two antifag military phaggits in short order and with an acquired skill?

Might need to be elevated to the big leagues.

23 minutes ago, Matt said:

That said, I don't think there's any way anything other than the gun charge sticks.  He is seen in video actively running AWAY from people and firing in self defense.

I'm doubting that, he wasn't supposed to be there in the first place while carrying illegally. 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah but did you shoot and kill two antifag military phaggits in short order and with an acquired skill?

Might need to be elevated to the big leagues.

That might be seal team 6 credentials if  you think about it.