Check your account email address ×

How to fuck up your life

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jus sayin and yeah he killed a pedo which is never a bad thing ....did he know that beforehand...I mean shit you can log on and see all the pedos near you so grab a gun and get after it! 😂

At the end of the day as was already mentioned he'll just be some political pawn that will be used and discarded...sad shit.

I dont think anyone is calling him a hero but when you look at the group as a whole all the victims were shit bags so no real loss and zero fucks given. I think that's the general feeling here.

If the dead were like the Dorn guy that got popped early in the riots the general perception would be different.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apparently 90% of Kenosha and read the thread again...I love this shit...who ACTUALLY called him a hero...you get the point. 

Would be interesting to see a poll of the residents there. I would bet 90% think that.

That is going by what I know about Wisc peeps ...most are good mid-western value types, that don't take well to looters & arsonists. Madison excluded from that statement ...

Read on different forums people calling him a hero btw - cuz he stopped the riots single handed.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that's it...FFS the thread is about Rittenhouse and yeah he fucked up is life and it's pretty clear he has been troubled for awhile but my comments about him are in no way some sort of approval for the other  fucktards involved. That is the kind of logic always used  here...criticize Trump and you immediately become a left wing radical...priceless. Criticize some dopey 17 year old for being stupid and now I'm on the side of the looters.😂😂

I hope he makes out well out of all this. Hopefully that big shot lawyer sets up a fund for the kid ...I will donate to it.

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Would be interesting to see a poll of the residents there. I would bet 90% think that.

That is going by what I know about Wisc peeps ...most are good mid-western value types, that don't take well to looters & arsonists. Madison excluded from that statement ...

Read on different forums people calling him a hero btw - cuz he stopped the riots single handed.

I hope he makes out well out of all this. Hopefully that big shot lawyer sets up a fund for the kid ...I will donate to it.

He did didn't he.

He's been charged with 1st.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-illinois-teen-charged-with-first-degree-murder-in-kenosha-shooting/

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You got a problem with my comments?  Spill it Felicia.

Pay attention dummy..Dooski said nobody here said the kid was a Hero...I quoted you and others to show him that people here do think the kid did good so take your Felicia and cram it up your wrinkled old ass!🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Who has actually said? Who's even used that term besides you and Spin? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pay attention dummy..Dooski said nobody here said the kid was a Hero...I quoted you and others to show him that people here do think the kid did good so take your Felicia and cram it up your wrinkled old ass!🤣🤣

Come on now  :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

so the kid did good = hero ?

Don't know where you come up with some of this stuff.

Just now, hayward said:

I'm wondering myself. Clearly I didn't say what he says I did. I guess that's what he read into my question  :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm wondering myself. Clearly I didn't say what he says I did. I guess that's what he read into my question  :dunno: 

I certainly don't think the kid's a hero.  Got a mental problem for sure, but in the circumstance he put himself in, he did a fine job.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jus sayin and yeah he killed a pedo which is never a bad thing ....did he know that beforehand...I mean shit you can log on and see all the pedos near you so grab a gun and get after it! 😂

what do you mean did he know that beforehand?  WTF does it matter?  He defended himself from getting beaten.  Doesn't matter who it was.

I'd still like to know what egged these guys into attacking him.  Did he threaten em with his gun or what?  Tie there shoelaces together when they weren't looking?  Hold up rabbit ears behind their head?  There's gotta be more to the story.

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, hayward said:

Guy is not very bright and his reading comprehension is possibly the worst of any poster here.

1 hour ago, hayward said:

what do you mean did he know that beforehand?  WTF does it matter?  He defended himself from getting beaten.  Doesn't matter who it was.

I'd still like to know what egged these guys into attacking him.  Did he threaten em with his gun or what?  Tie there shoelaces together when they weren't looking?  Hold up rabbit ears behind their head?  There's gotta be more to the story.

his actions are being excused because of the fact those he killed were scumbags.   Thats a ridiculous thought-  he did not know that when he was shooting them so he's no hero for executing a pedo which many on the right are applauding on social media.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

his actions are being excused because of the fact those he killed were scumbags.   Thats a ridiculous thought-  he did not know that when he was shooting them so he's no hero for executing a pedo which many on the right are applauding on social media.  

That's just a bonus.

17 hours ago, snoughnut said:

So what, that's no excuse for breaking a gun law and then killing 2 people. I don't think a jury is going to be sympathetic towards him, the proof is on video.

His murder charge won't stick.  There's enough video showing him running away and firing in defense.  Gun charge will stick.

• Like 1

Holy fuck...I post a bunch of quotes where yes Fordy called him a hero and the rest are praising him and you guys get hung up on the actual number of times “hero” was actually used. FFS it’s a figure of speech.🤣

2 hours ago, hayward said:

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Guy is not very bright and his reading comprehension is possibly the worst of any poster here.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Bingo...but yeah I have comprehension problems...fucking morons.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bingo...but yeah I have comprehension problems...fucking morons.

You quoted me in your post insinuating that those that you quoted said or thought the kid was a hero or praised him.  Not the case JimmyNadler.  You embelish and project bullshit on here like no other

• Thanks 1