Check your account email address ×

How to fuck up your life

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

poor kid really fucked himself.  I feel kinda bad for the dummy.

As for the militia, I'm supportive of anyone who feels the need to protect themselves, their neighbors, or their property using any means necessary but only in pure defense.

How i see it as well.  Sooner or later, rule of law and justice must prevail.  And if the local authorities can't, or aren't providing it, I"m good with a solid citizen protecting theirs or anyone's person or property.  You come armed in so called protest, the moment you raise that weapon at someone, you're no peaceful protester.

Edited by DriftBusta

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

As for the militia, I'm supportive of anyone who feels the need to protect themselves, their neighbors, or their property using any means necessary but only in pure defense.

I’ve heard there is a big go fund me already for his legal defense. The kid won’t do much time. 

41 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s right on the boarder. Short drive to cheese village. Fibs done kilt some cheese head antifa Phaggits ,should be the head line.

Fibs are putting in the work the rest of the big internet talkers are too afraid to do!

43 minutes ago, Matt said:

why? 

'Play stupid games, win stupid prizes'. I mean I literally read it here every day. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

why? 

'Play stupid games, win stupid prizes'. I mean I literally read it here every day. 

Yep, you go looking for trouble and sooner or later you'll find it. I guess he can be happy that he isn't dead.