Check your account email address ×

How to fuck up your life

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:   That struck me funny..  Um, no he was a felon so he had no business owning a gun.  If nothing else, it helped expose who some of these antifa revolutionaries are........LOSERS.  Kid who shot them might have been a wannabe cop geek, but at least his heart was in the right place, albeit misguided and immature.

well said

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:   That struck me funny..  Um, no he was a felon so he had no business owning a gun.  If nothing else, it helped expose who some of these antifa revolutionaries are........LOSERS.  Kid who shot them might have been a wannabe cop geek, but at least his heart was in the right place, albeit misguided and immature.

You forgot to mention he is a good shot and kept his cool under extreme pressure. He only shot three of them,and didn’t spray the crowd. 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Misguided certainly. Still 100x the solid citizen compared to the 3 he ran up against.  Real nice guys those three were.

Dumb kid looking to fit in. He’ll be a puppet hero for the right wing and demonized by the left. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

What ever justification you can make there is a good counter point. It really is in a grey area as to what a jury would do'

Just surprised it took this long and then a 17 yo is the one to do it. Goes back to the MSM normalizing rioting and easily influenced minds getting it in their head that they need to be a part of this

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Pile on the poor kid but totally omit the 'character flaws' of the two dead and one seriously injured  :lol: 

No shit, he took out 3 convicts trying to hurt or kill him. Spin is focused on who bought him the gun like he shot up a school or something.

Just now, Woodtick said:

No shit, he took out 3 convicts trying to hurt or kill him. Spin is focused on who bought him the gun like he shot up a school or something.

he's a dumb fat coddled unpopular loner. Probably a year or two removed from a mass killing spree if this never happened so I guess that's a plus. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roosting said:

What ever justification you can make there is a good counter point. It really is in a grey area as to what a jury would do'

Just surprised it took this long and then a 17 yo is the one to do it. Goes back to the MSM normalizing rioting and easily influenced minds getting it in their head that they need to be a part of this

exactly.  You've got all these gun-toting people that have been "stocking up" since 08, you've had 3 months worth of robbing, stealing, burning, beating of innocent people and their possetions, and it's a punk that gets the ball rolling in the right direction.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I think they are starting to realize he won't get the First Degree Homicide charge and falling back on the civil stuff

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

he's a dumb fat coddled unpopular loner. Probably a year or two removed from a mass killing spree if this never happened so I guess that's a plus. 

now we'll never know.  Thank god he did some good, huh?

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

I believe he was up there with a bunch of friends.

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Pile on the poor kid but totally omit the 'character flaws' of the two dead and one seriously injured  :lol: 

While he is a dummy, he’ll make an excellent puppet hero for the right. I can hardly wait for the celebration. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Even the militia guys said he was one weird little dude. Notice how none of them shot anyone? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

While he is a dummy, he’ll make an excellent puppet hero for the right. I can hardly wait for the celebration. :lol: 

Not arguing either of those points. But still, he took out the trash apparently 

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who would you want riding shotgun with you?

13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Feds arrested a few car loads of them headed into the Kenosha area today.  Yep,US Marshals are in Kenosha targeting antifa Phaggits.  The cars ,drugs, gas masks,fire works,and flammable liquids confiscated by the feds and 8 of them arrested. The Governor of Wisconsin was just on the news crying that Blake is currently hand cuffed to his hospital bed. Wisconsin is no Oregon. 

Perfect.  Keep arresting them and handcuffing them to beds.  Sooner or later it will sink in.

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You forgot to mention he is a good shot and kept his cool under extreme pressure. He only shot three of them,and didn’t spray the crowd. 

I guess.  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Dumb kid looking to fit in. He’ll be a puppet hero for the right wing and demonized by the left. 

Apparently you're really bad at math.  I'll repeat the salient part......100x

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Im not trying to justify anything, but make the legal points, that a judge is going to have to quantify in this case, and determine a verdict.