Check your account email address ×

How to fuck up your life

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

I'm doubting that, he wasn't supposed to be there in the first place while carrying illegally. 

Won't be hard in WI to find a sympathetic jury.  Over 80% of folks are opposed to the looting and violence.

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

This is going to be an interesting one to watch play out.  

I wonder what is going through his parent's minds right now.

Or who gave him the gun. The civil suit will be grueling. At least three of those to defend against. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Or who gave him the gun. The civil suit will be grueling. At least three of those to defend against. 

I'm guessing the lawyers are lining up to offer their services for free to make a name for themselves on the civil side.  

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm guessing the lawyers are lining up to offer their services for free to make a name for themselves on the civil side.  

It’ll get really ugly for whoever the gun is registered to. As it should. Their only defense is to claim the firearm was stolen from a locked and secure gun case. If it wasn’t, they’re fucked. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

L. Lin Wood announced on Twitter Thursday morning that his colleague John Pierce had assembled a legal team to defend Rittenhouse, and they were ready to fly out to Wisconsin to meet with the family as soon as tonight. He and his team are currently trying to make contact with the Rittenhouse family.

@LLinWood

Lin Wood

If there is something I can do, Kyle will not need to pay me. God has blessed me with enough & enough is always enough. These charges must be dismissed as video clearly shows justified acts of self-defense. When dismissed, accusers should be held accountable & they should pay.

He might want to start with terrorist representative Ayana Presley:

Ayanna Pressley@AyannaPressley

A 17 year old white supremacist domestic terrorist drove across state lines, armed with an AR 15.

He shot and killed 2 people who had assembled to affirm the value, dignity, and worth of Black lives.

Fix your damn headlines.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’ll get really ugly for whoever the gun is registered to. As it should. They’re only defense is to claim the firearm was stolen from a locked and secure gun case. If it wasn’t, they’re fucked. 

It's possible he bought all the pieces, did a little machining on the lower with a jig he also bought and assembled the whole thing himself. No serial number, no registration, no record of it  :news:   

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

L. Lin Wood announced on Twitter Thursday morning that his colleague John Pierce had assembled a legal team to defend Rittenhouse, and they were ready to fly out to Wisconsin to meet with the family as soon as tonight. He and his team are currently trying to make contact with the Rittenhouse family.

@LLinWood

Lin Wood

If there is something I can do, Kyle will not need to pay me. God has blessed me with enough & enough is always enough. These charges must be dismissed as video clearly shows justified acts of self-defense. When dismissed, accusers should be held accountable & they should pay.

He might want to start with terrorist representative Ayana Presley:

Ayanna Pressley@AyannaPressley

A 17 year old white supremacist domestic terrorist drove across state lines, armed with an AR 15.

He shot and killed 2 people who had assembled to affirm the value, dignity, and worth of Black lives.

Fix your damn headlines.

:bc:

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's possible he bought all the pieces, did a little machining on the lower with a jig he also bought and assembled the whole thing himself. No serial number, no registration, no record of it  :news:   

Last time I checked, ordering an 80% lower is backed up months. It’s possible, but I highly doubt that what he’s carrying. 

25 minutes ago, Matt said:

Won't be hard in WI to find a sympathetic jury.  Over 80% of folks are opposed to the looting and violence.

So what, that's no excuse for breaking a gun law and then killing 2 people. I don't think a jury is going to be sympathetic towards him, the proof is on video.

I’m hearing from friends that live up that way,that big time lawyers from across the country are lining up to represent this 17 year old for free.There are so many videos out there showing what really happened. As far has him traveling out of state is kind of bull shit. He lives on the state line and Kenosha is probably where his family shopped.

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

So what, that's no excuse for breaking a gun law and then killing 2 people. I don't think a jury is going to be sympathetic towards him, the proof is on video.

He won’t get cleared of the gun charges.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I’m hearing from friends that live up that way,that big time lawyers from across the country are lining up to represent this 17 year old for free.There are so many videos out there showing what really happened. As far has him traveling out of state is kind of bull shit. He lives on the state line and Kenosha is probably where his family shopped.

Antifags prepare to be ass raped.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

High school drop out. Mom probably bought him the AR 

EACE34A3-E829-4877-9587-BFE978971A38.jpeg

Misguided certainly. Still 100x the solid citizen compared to the 3 he ran up against.  Real nice guys those three were.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Antifags prepare to be ass raped.

Feds arrested a few car loads of them headed into the Kenosha area today.  Yep,US Marshals are in Kenosha targeting antifa Phaggits.  The cars ,drugs, gas masks,fire works,and flammable liquids confiscated by the feds and 8 of them arrested. The Governor of Wisconsin was just on the news crying that Blake is currently hand cuffed to his hospital bed. Wisconsin is no Oregon. 

• Like 3

Just now, Roosting said:

Was bicep boy's gun legal?

:lol:   That struck me funny..  Um, no he was a felon so he had no business owning a gun.  If nothing else, it helped expose who some of these antifa revolutionaries are........LOSERS.  Kid who shot them might have been a wannabe cop geek, but at least his heart was in the right place, albeit misguided and immature.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah. Mom was busy filing restraining orders because he was bullied in school. Sad fucking case. Lost kid. 

30+ BMI, Soft 36" waist at 17. 

maybe introduce him to something other than LEO dress-up and Trump rallies for physical activity. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1