Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Heeeerrre PePe LePew! :lol:

Haha no shit...No Skunks today but at one point Sadie stopped on the trail and was looking into the thick shit  on the side of the trail and sure as fuck she was about 5 feet from a porcupine...not sure why she didn't fuck with it but I got her the hell out of there! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha no shit...No Skunks today but at one point Sadie stopped on the trail and was looking into the thick shit  on the side of the trail and sure as fuck she was about 5 feet from a porcupine...not sure why she didn't fuck with it but I got her the hell out of there! :lol:

When I was 16 I went on a grouse hunting trip with 2 of my uncles and his springer got into a tussle with a porky, the porky won. My god that poor dog, his snout and inside of his mouth looked like s pin cushion.:lol:

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

When I was 16 I went on a grouse hunting trip with 2 of my uncles and his springer got into a tussle with a porky, the porky won. My god that poor dog, his snout and inside of his mouth looked like s pin cushion.:lol:

If that porcupine was wearing a Burger King bag , Jim's snout would be in pretty bad shape right about now also .   :bc:

• Haha 1

On 12/2/2017 at 6:34 PM, Skidooski said:

This Sig ammo was $16 a box at Williams Gun Sight company but it is a newer pistol. Either way I'm going to have her run some Federal or something else, even WWB, through it and see if the issue goes away. This is her going to be her EDC gun so if it keeps happening we're going to have to switch pistols to a Glock, Sig or Ruger etc. She likes the Walther cuz it's completely ambidextrous and she shoots with both right and left hands. 

You ever fire and steel casings or just brass?  How about lube, is it good and lubed up?   Been discussing your issues with a buddy who owns a gun shop and another who does gunsmithing. Trying to trouble shoot it fir you without actually having the pistol in hand 

• Thanks 1

@Skidooski

One sent me this.  Sounds like a common thing with that model 

IMG_20171203_211618.thumb.jpg.52d3005d440c2a157497ecf47a0d5e19.jpg

Sounds like they could be picky about what ammo you put thru them. 

Make sure everything is lubed up really good also.  CLP is a great lube.  What we use in the military. And make sure you stay away from the steel casings.  They wear shit out bad.  Especially the extractors.  

If this is going to be her CCW pistol, I HIGHLY recommend something else. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

@Skidooski

One sent me this.  Sounds like a common thing with that model 

IMG_20171203_211618.thumb.jpg.52d3005d440c2a157497ecf47a0d5e19.jpg

Sounds like they could be picky about what ammo you put thru them. 

Make sure everything is lubed up really good also.  CLP is a great lube.  What we use in the military. And make sure you stay away from the steel casings.  They wear shit out bad.  Especially the extractors.  

If this is going to be her CCW pistol, I HIGHLY recommend something else. 

Freshly cleaned and oiled since last time she fired it. I showed her how to break it down, clean, oil and reassemble it again after her CPL class where she had to fire at least 200 rounds. She used to have a bad habit of gripping it low and loose and was getting feed issues. Now that she finally has her grip corrected, high and snug with a tight left hand, that issue has gone away. It's just this extraction issue which I hope is just from this particular ammo. It's only really shot this Sig ammo which is brass no steel casings no Blazer aluminum.

Sig_Sauer_380_ACP_100gr_FMJ_50ct_244892_-_Pic.thumb.jpg.a0381187c172bc19359cc40fd548b688.jpg

Edited by Skidooski

Toys for tots Jeep run. I volunteered to help with parking and traffic.  Just over 500 Jeeps showed up. This is one of a few parking lots we filled.The parade route was 27 miles long. A lot of pissed off peaple in the NW Burbs of Chicago. It created a massive traffic jam

IMG_3549.JPG

IMG_3550.JPG

IMG_3551.JPG

IMG_3552.JPG

IMG_3554.JPG

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Skidooski said:

She used to have a bad habit of gripping it low and loose and was getting feed issues. Now that she finally has her grip corrected, high and snug with a tight left hand, that issue has gone away. It's just this extraction issue

I kept telling her the same thing but she was always able to extract from me none the less    

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Freshly cleaned and oiled since last time she fired it. I showed her how to break it down, clean, oil and reassemble it again after her CPL class where she had to fire at least 200 rounds. She used to have a bad habit of gripping it low and loose and was getting feed issues. Now that she finally has her grip corrected, high and snug with a tight left hand, that issue has gone away. It's just this extraction issue which I hope is just from this particular ammo. It's only really shot this Sig ammo which is brass no steel casings no Blazer aluminum.

Sig_Sauer_380_ACP_100gr_FMJ_50ct_244892_-_Pic.thumb.jpg.a0381187c172bc19359cc40fd548b688.jpg

Her pistol definitely doesn't like Sig ammo.   The Sig casings are very accurate and fit tight. Try some Federals or Remington's.   For target ammo, I use Remington's or Brass Max   Cheap at Wally World 

1 hour ago, dz246 said:

I love big black cock 

SMH    to much info, Faggot 

:finger:

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I kept telling her the same thing but she was always able to extract from me none the less    

:lol::lmao:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Toys for tots Jeep run. I volunteered to help with parking and traffic.  Just over 500 Jeeps showed up. This is one of a few parking lots we filled.The parade route was 27 miles long. A lot of pissed off peaple in the NW Burbs of Chicago. It created a massive traffic jam

IMG_3549.JPG

IMG_3550.JPG

IMG_3551.JPG

IMG_3552.JPG

IMG_3554.JPG

That Jeep dealer is a couple blocks from my house. Wish I knew about this I would have stopped by.

• Thanks 1

This why Orientals shouldn't drive. lol

24130128_162285937711145_1696324540590085750_o.thumb.jpg.bfcbbc87b185761c9f4f44ca8e289026.jpg24173558_162285917711147_1899275655865958383_o.thumb.jpg.3fa37af12046d3679a0c301bfad80fda.jpg24297243_162285901044482_4955572736244985090_o.thumb.jpg.45b3ecd26961c169d7fa58f6cbba1e86.jpg20171203_123058.thumb.jpg.32c0194db0dd6fc11e575a05bcaadac1.jpg20171203_123407.thumb.jpg.13fad2be493e5c142d04d41a68b3f250.jpgWe worked on this Sunday for a bit removing panels so they could better inspect the damage.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2017/12/02/plane-at-pearson-crashes-into-a-pole.html

http://ajournalofmusicalthings.com/interesting-follow-plane-crash-story/

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

• USA Contributing Member

I guess your allowed to take pictures in an area of work like that?  I'm not supposed to but I'll snap a picture of something I'm working on just as a quick way to remember what parts I need or how I did something but I delete it at the end of the day.  I don't think it would ever happen but I'd hate to post something only to have it get back to me. 

1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I guess your allowed to take pictures in an area of work like that?  I'm not supposed to but I'll snap a picture of something I'm working on just as a quick way to remember what parts I need or how I did something but I delete it at the end of the day.  I don't think it would ever happen but I'd hate to post something only to have it get back to me. 

I never say anything negative about my employer or the customers. The statement about the orientals is a joke. And three of those pics were posted on FB by someone else. Everybody that walked past the aircraft, and there were lots had their phones out taking pics.

We have public events in the hangars about ten times a year. Had a Christmas event on Sunday for 450 kids. Anybody can take a pic, pretty hard to stop them.

I take lots of pics at work, because I like taking pics and if I think they might be of interest I post them here from time to time. 

I don't know what the policy is about taking pics at work and don't care.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Gave the old chevy dually some love yesterday...new seat cushion and leather...like new again.... debating whether to replace all the carpet and headliner as well.

IMG_20171208_154048707.jpg

Good god with all the farts that thing has absorbed you should just burn it. :lol:

• Haha 1