Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I took a guess....i didnt see the 700 sticker on the hood in your vid. :lol:

That's not bad...I had it listed as a 2001 for the first couple days until I realized what I had done. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Looks like it from the picture. :bc: How many miles did it have on it and how much did you sell it for if you don't mind me asking? 

It had over 6000 miles and I broomed it for $1850. Was asking $2000 but you know how some people are with their "It's not even a rider forward sled!!!111111

I had some interesting offers from all kinds of people for it. 

Edited by Skidooski

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

It had over 6000 miles and I broomed it for $1850. Was asking $2000 but you know how some people are with their "It's not even a rider forward sled!!!111" crap.

Thats still good money imo. :bc:

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You did very good 

Just now, DAVE said:

Thats still good money imo. :bc:

:bc:  Yeah I am happy with it. Sorry to see it go but I need the room.  

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Do you have any stock mach z's?

Sometimes I wish I did but no. Some of my friends have stockers still. Couple 99's, one being an LT. Only thing I have that's truly stock right now is the 800 etec

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Sometimes I wish I did but no. Some of my friends have stockers still. Couple 99's, one being an LT. Only thing I have that's truly stock right now is the 800 etec

Ive been kinda looking for a mint 99MH a 2000 ME or an 03 Mach Z...the few ive looked at were beat.

There was a MH sold over here close to me not long ago....they pop up every now and then but usually not collector quality.  Seen a MH seat cover go for $400 a few weeks back. Same guy I tried to buy his extra Millennium cover from, and he told me he had no idea what it was worth, shelled out over $400 for a MH cover. 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

There was a MH sold over here close to me not long ago....they pop up every now and then but usually not collector quality.  Seen a MH seat cover go for $400 a few weeks back. Same guy I tried to buy his extra Millennium cover from, and he told me he had no idea what it was worth, shelled out over $400 for a MH cover. 

Theres a guy selling 2 millineums and 1 MH in sask here...but hes a 7 hr drive away. :wall:

On 09/12/2017 at 9:38 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Thanks Snacks.  :bc: Are we going to try and be civil to each other again?  :dunno:

They're ok.  Steaks just aren't all that good.  I usually get the pork chops :bc:

You ever try the Black Rock down on Hall Rd?  Hit that the last time I was down that way.  Not bad at all.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You ever try the Black Rock down on Hall Rd?  Hit that the last time I was down that way.  Not bad at all.

Black Rock is pretty good. :thumb: We have the original location by us at US23 and M59. I wont go near tbe Hall road location this time of year. Too close to the mall and the chaos of shoppers