Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

image.jpg

Took this old fella flying on Sunday.  He got his first ever ride in a Tiger Moth when he was a teenager 70 yrs ago.   He then went on to join the RCAF in 1946 and flew Lancaster bombers post war in a Search and Rescue role.  He also flew Norsemen and helicopters and various other types.  I let him have the controls and he flew it like a boss.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

image.jpg

Took this old fella flying on Sunday.  He got his first ever ride in a Tiger Moth when he was a teenager 70 yrs ago.   He then went on to join the RCAF in 1946 and flew Lancaster bombers post war in a Search and Rescue role.  He also flew Norsemen and helicopters and various other types.  I let him have the controls and he flew it like a boss.

:thumb:, but you are still an asshole 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

image.jpg

:thumb:

• Gold Member
On 11/6/2016 at 9:42 PM, Biggie Smails said:

Hunting rifle....it's actually my brothers but he is in NC and doesn't hunt so I'm using it. 

You need to kill something with it and then eat said thing. Tjen and only then is the rifle "yours."

:news:

Edited by Kivalo

On 11/8/2016 at 0:41 PM, ICEMAN! said:

Good on you, Ice! :bc:

My Great Uncle Sam with Mickey Mantle at the 1958 World Series. (Dizzy Trout with the glasses)

IMG_1597 (Large).JPG

• Like 4