Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

9 hours ago, Woodtick said:

What's with the pile of sticks?

they are re clearing the ELF http://ss.sites.mtu.edu/mhugl/2015/10/11/clam-lake-wi-elf-transmitter/   line for some reason . prob have some new military underground shit going on ?or could be a logging contract who knows . I am good with it keep her clear lol .went up and just cleared the goat paths had the cordless seawall   

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

they are re clearing the ELF http://ss.sites.mtu.edu/mhugl/2015/10/11/clam-lake-wi-elf-transmitter/   line for some reason . prob have some new military underground shit going on ?or could be a logging contract who knows . I am good with it keep her clear lol .went up and just cleared the goat paths had the cordless seawall   

I bet it's to keep an eye on Canadians,fuckers can't be trusted.:lol:

5 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I bet it's to keep an eye on Canadians,fuckers can't be trusted.:lol:

lol. did u check out the link? it is sort of crazy that the communication hardware for deep sea nuclear submarine  communication  was biased in Northern Wi . could u get any further from a ocean . we were riding that line way back in the day and always just assumed it was a high voltage power line

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

4 real? they usually get dick for snow close to the water on that western side.  

By Friday it was 2' deep by me. Supposed to get another foot this week. The roads were fun,not enough to play in the trees yet. 30 miles north of me ,they have 4'.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

lol. did u check out the link? it is sort of crazy that the communication hardware for deep sea nuclear submarine  communication  was biased in Northern Wi . could u get any further from a ocean . we were riding that line way back in the day and always just assumed it was a high voltage power line

They are all over the Midwest . I do work at one that goes 4 floors below ground. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Love the pics with the snow on the trees :bc:

Did you get a lot of lake effect snow where you are?

30-40min north of my house got 2-4 feet,..not a very large area and everyone is flocking to it,..saw a lot of dumb people today that should not be operating a tricycle let alone a sled..I got out early this morning, clicked off the 93MI in 3 hours, back to the truck by 1pm..Liking the new sled a lot,..just working on dialing things in on it:good:

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

30-40min north of my house got 2-4 feet,..not a very large area and everyone is flocking to it,..saw a lot of dumb people today that should not be operating a tricycle let alone a sled..I got out early this morning, clicked off the 93MI in 3 hours, back to the truck by 1pm..Liking the new sled a lot,..just working on dialing things in on it:good:

The early bird gets the worm. That's great on the new sled :bc:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

The early bird gets the worm. That's great on the new sled :bc:

When the trails get real busy by me I do the same. Leave early, click off a quick hundred miles and back by lunch. 

• Like 1