Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

Doos,

Here's mine.

279257748f6a711694873dd617a8bad39602b5f.http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/279257748f6a711694873dd617a8bad39602b5f.JPG[/img]

Seems we have opposite tastes.

White reflects heat. So my ride is cooler when I get back inside it when it's been baking in the parking lot a few hours in August.

And the 2 door has fewer cubic feet of air to cool than the 4 door. So the air conditioner cools it quicker.

It's got almost twelve hundred miles on it so far.

15 minutes ago, sear said:

Doos,

Here's mine.

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/279257748f6a711694873dd617a8bad39602b5f.JPG[/img]

Seems we have opposite tastes.

White reflects heat. So my ride is cooler when I get back inside it when it's been baking in the parking lot a few hours in August.

And the 2 door has fewer cubic feet of air to cool than the 4 door. So the air conditioner cools it quicker.

It's got almost twelve hundred miles on it so far.

Remote start and cooled seats ftw

4 hours ago, smokin george said:

A cheesecake makes a rainy day brighter

20161008_083545.jpg

Easy to make in only a few minutes. 2 packs cream cheese, tub of sour cream,3 eggs,sugar and tblspn of vanilla, Graham crumbs, butter. Put 1-1/2 cups of crumbs,1/2 cup of sugar and some butter in a bowl then put in microwave for a few seconds to melt the butter (just enough butter to moisten)then mix with a spoon and pat down in a springform pan.( you can do this ahead of time). Place  cream cheese (room temp)in a bowl with 1-1/2 cups of sugar, beat with a mixer til smooth, add sour cream and beat then 1 egg at a time and beat. Add the vanilla and beat then pour into the pan ( will be runny) and bake at 350 for 1hr10 min.itll rise above the pan then drop back down as it cools. Top with whatever you want and enjoy. Seems like alot of work but you can whip it up in just a few minutes once done one

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Looks really good.

Thanks! I'm not great at the decorating part but definitely one of the best tasting cheesecakes. The wife and I had a couple of bake offs lol and she went crazy with a double chocolate swirl and marzipan and beat her 9-2 in votes the 1st time. The second time she did a nobake and I topped mine with peaches/ kiwis and got her 10-1. Her side of the family told her to give up lol