Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn.  Friend of yours?   :snack:  how does she feel about old bald guys?   :lol: 

Just a random picture I thought you all might like :bc: 

217827740_2725362647761237_916069496611786573_n.thumb.jpg.fd26d4508f74565740231b66d042b5e9.jpg

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

The addition/renovation made a couple big steps forward this week.

cabinets are almost finished. Countertops were installed. Range, sink, dishwasher and fridge all hooked up and working.

777ED989-0C08-4D9A-A1E9-D44185D55854.thumb.jpeg.7c6dceceddac3927c3f370f4ea8297ec.jpeg
3426E4E7-E4CB-4282-BD97-48ECFFC69EB1.thumb.jpeg.8fe043a906ceb6df9082c7c1866a94e3.jpeg

very nice  :bc: 

33 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Went for a walk down to the stream all the rain we’ve had it’s flowing pretty good more like a river now

014420EC-BA8E-4735-88B4-05E046DA83A0.jpeg

D3786D58-ABEF-4EC8-9596-3EAE53C58E07.jpeg

2B41C804-F467-4B2A-A77F-25FCC24DA43E.jpeg

I just talked to a buddy in Tamworth this morning. He is a contractor and said that his guys were only able to work 48 hrs instead of 80 in the past 2 weeks due to rain. He called me today from his truck after he sent his guys home again today because of the rain. On a good note he is making it up on materials, lol.

• Like 1

This weather sucks !!!!!

Unbelievable amts of rain. It won't stop. Putting a damper on my outside side jobs. Boats/cars/trucks/etc. Plus my fun too, obviously.

I thinks it's because of all the boat/atv/ and 2nd home sales this year because of covid ! lolol Doh ! Like buying new sleds and little snow that year. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, ckf said:

I just talked to a buddy in Tamworth this morning. He is a contractor and said that his guys were only able to work 48 hrs instead of 80 in the past 2 weeks due to rain. He called me today from his truck after he sent his guys home again today because of the rain. On a good note he is making it up on materials, lol.

Ya if you make your money outside this past month has probably sucked lol

Edited by 800renegaderider

22 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ya if you make your money outside this past month has probably sucked lol

Not if you cut grass..haha.. I'm picking up business left and right

• Like 2

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Thats the way I see it. My riding bud is a landscaper.

My bud owns a landscape company in Hollis fucker was always plowing or sanding or didn’t want to go far incase it snowed. Gotta have priorities straight customers can wait 😂 

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

My bud owns a landscape company in Hollis fucker was always plowing or sanding or didn’t want to go far incase it snowed. Gotta have priorities straight customers can wait 😂 

We only got 1 county trip in , but did ride vt every wednesday

• Like 1

The Glampetts have landed lol. We drove down to Nova Scotia and it was a bit of off roading to get into our lot and reminded me of Robin Williams in the movie RV. Lucky nobody was on the narrow road coming in and it made it up the steep hill to the lot

20210721_085814.jpg

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, smokin george said:

The Glampetts have landed lol. We drove down to Nova Scotia and it was a bit of off roading to get into our lot and reminded me of Robin Williams in the movie RV. Lucky nobody was on the narrow road coming in and it made it up the steep hill to the lot

Enjoy, George! :bc:

10 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

plowing sucks for riding.    

• Like 1