Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Pretty waterfall but the builder missed the pool and hit the coping. Mason tipped the coping away from the pool instead of in and now it’s all going to come apart. This is why I don’t build waterfalls.

Dixville Notch, NH. Dixville, NH is one of the 1st towns to vote in NH during presidential primaries. The old Balsmas Grand Hotel is slowly decaying as the owner continues to seek investors to redo the hotel & adjacent ski area :(

20210617-DJI_0044-HDR-Pano-1.jpg

20210617-PANO0021-4-Pano-1.jpg

• Like 8

On 6/16/2021 at 2:26 PM, Fireball 440 said:

Couple of old posters I have hanging in my basement workshop. 

Farrah was hanging in my dad's basement since new, now she's mine.

IMG_20210616_133032_7.jpg

IMG_20210616_133018_6.jpg

She was on my wall as a kid . Not sure many young guys did not have her poster . 

Well polaris550 had the village people poster but that is a diff thread 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

She was on my wall as a kid . Not sure many young guys did not have her poster . 

Yeah, but you wouldn't come here for 7000, so I could take the GDT, 'cause you know you'd leave with a 5-D-Cell MAglite stuck in your jaw, you faggot fuck. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Hey look, you got 1jkw, another faggot that thinks you're funny. Faggots, being faggots. 

Several years back, a bald eagle let us get real close. 20-25ft ? My wife took these pics with her camera. 

Bald Eagle - 2].jpg

Bald Eagle - 0.jpg

Bald Eagle - 3].jpg

Bald Eagle - 4].jpg

Edited by CFM
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 6/16/2021 at 3:26 PM, Fireball 440 said:

Couple of old posters I have hanging in my basement workshop. 

Farrah was hanging in my dad's basement since new, now she's mine.

IMG_20210616_133032_7.jpg

IMG_20210616_133018_6.jpg

There,s probably millions of kids wearing glasses to-day because of that poster, and other sexy ones like that. 

• Haha 1

On 6/19/2021 at 8:51 AM, ckf said:

Cool! I bet it feels good to be back home after the TX hear.

IT DOES!  it was a sauna for a month straight.   with over 9" of rain and no lower than a 95% humidity level the entire time it was brutal. :suicide:

i did drop over 10lbs of covid fat though :nudie:

• Like 1

A couple randoms of Quissett harbor on Cape Cod from yesterdays ride after painting the tinny.     i had visions of getting rid of that color, but after over 4.5hours of sanding i just resigned myself to the fact im stuck with it.  or change it and i get to look at multi colors when it flakes/peels/chips......  :mc:

IMG_1701.jpg

IMG_1704.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

Edited by old indy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, old indy said:

A couple randoms of Quissett harbor on Cape Cod from yesterdays ride after painting the tinny.     i had visions of getting rid of that color, but after over 4.5hours of sanding i just resigned myself to the fact im stuck with it.  or change it and i get to look at multi colors when it flakes/peels/chips......  :mc:

IMG_1701.jpg

IMG_1704.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

Is it aluminum? Use that aircraft paint stripper? Then polish or repaint. My bud polished a aluminum boat for a guy when he was detailing thing looked like a freakin mirror.

9 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Is it aluminum? Use that aircraft paint stripper? Then polish or repaint. My bud polished a aluminum boat for a guy when he was detailing thing looked like a freakin mirror.

yeah its aluminum, with mutiple coats and shades of some hard as nails paint on it.  i was trying to NOT get tooo involved with it.     its not so bad i guess freshend up,    itldo :thumb:

• Like 1