Check your account email address ×

Still working?

Yup.  Go in every morning, lock the door, talk on the phone, do webexes.  Unlock the door to get or give paperwork, mail, checks.  Disinfect everything that comes through the door.  Wash my hands and use disinfectant wipes 30x a day.

yup,  no customers in for the last 10 days but a few of us in the office most days.  head  of sales and myself everyday then a few other sales guys/girls off and on.  Admins stopped coming in this week and are working from home.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Still working opening pools and doing service work. Had to send out a mass email to customers to get them to start up their pools early.

No construction. Word is Doug will pull the plug on construction sites tomorrow.

Today is my last day for awhile making wire. Shutting down for who knows how long.I figure 6-8 weeks. Customers we supply are shutting down and if ford shuts down construction then we will be out till all this clears up. Hopefully I can get thru to E I . ,

Yup, but the wife's looking at a possible furlough at her hospital and 7 others across the state of Mich. Came down from the top yesterday that they were looking for 2500 healthcare workers to volunteer for it, but never gave them a timeline as to when or if they would be back to work any time soon. If they don't get the the 2500, they will do layoffs. I think she will be ok being she's an RN, but who knows. 

back in a truck next week, been off for the winter and was worried about going back with all this going on but got called yesterday. only for a couple weeks as of now but hopefully things will change for the better in that time

I’ve committed through August. Lots of things are changing at a rapid pace. Tele-psychiatry has formed up quickly in the state. Several platforms are being used to conduct business. Everything goes live next week. Billing codes are all in place and inline with new state statutes. Legislation has moved very fast to make this happen. There’s talk that clinicians might be working from their homes and only come in for supervision and staffing. I see some permanent operational and cultural changes as the result of this. Everything has moved so fast in the last month that it seems like a year. Drug court programs have been compromised the most. It’s been reduced to clients pissing in a portable toilet strapped to a snowmobile trailer in a parking lot. There’s no face to face with the judge and drug court team. It’s all over the phone until other arrangement are made. The stress level has been off the scale. I’ve watched as changes have virtually shattered some people. I always have the financial option of walking out at any time. The majority don’t. I guess that’s makes it easier to navigate on a certain level. Today I’m bringing one of my dogs, the therapy dog, into work. She’ll go from office to office cheering staff up. We have a new normal

Edited by spin_dry