Check your account email address ×

How is your state doing?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Iowa still doing pretty good.

336 confirmed cases out of 3.2 million people is .01% (.0001) with 4 deaths which is an incredibly small percentage of the population (.000001).  

https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/

Stay away from our state!  

I think Illinois is around 5,000 or so. read an article where they are talking about making McCormick Place into a 3000 bed hospital while it is closed so cant be doing very good by the sounds of that.

Alaska is doing pretty good.  They shut things down very quickly up there.  

Arizona as a whole is doing fair but the Phoenix area is getting hammered.  IMO they have not done enough to shut things down there.  Local governments have been fairly aggressive in shutting things down but from a state level they have not reacted as good as I had hoped.  

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

9 deaths in MN.  All were 70+.  One in their 50 but with pre-existing conditions.  I suspect we will be pretty much locked down the month of April and start returning to some sense of normalcy in May.

I want to say that we are at 11 now, but I believe 4 of them came from the same elderly care facility.  And agree that the age/pre-existing has been the major factor.

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I live in a deep blue state so we are screwed.

I just got home and I’m surprised at the amount of ppl out and about 

I expected less traffic 

Seems like Monroe county Pa. numbers are starting to jump of course there are tons of NY,.NJ,. and Conn. second homes there and our county Wayne is rising too but not as fast.

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Seems like Monroe county Pa. numbers are starting to jump of course there are tons of NY,.NJ,. and Conn. second homes there and our county Wayne is rising too but not as fast.

We are getting a lot of people from NYC coming here to their camps.. My local meat market was full of those fucking assholes this weekend..They need to put up a wall

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A few of the counties around me are the only ones in the state yet reporting a confirmed case.  

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

We are getting a lot of people from NYC coming here to their camps.. My local meat market was full of those fucking assholes this weekend..They need to put up a wall

Well that’s one good thing about living near a big city. We don’t have to worry about people from NYC coming in.:lol:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

When I go to work in the morning the roads are empty..... kind of spooky.

I get to work for 6 and it’s almost always empty

But with all this hyper hysteria and demands for ppl to stay put, when I left work the roads were busy as well as places like dollar general ect..

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Iowa still doing pretty good.

336 confirmed cases out of 3.2 million people is .01% (.0001) with 4 deaths which is an incredibly small percentage of the population (.000001).  

https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/

Stay away from our state!  

27,762 tested 4596 positive, 65 dead

There's a map at the link, counties along the river have cases.

http://www.dph.illinois.gov/topics-services/diseases-and-conditions/diseases-a-z-list/coronavirus

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

http://www.dph.illinois.gov/topics-services/diseases-and-conditions/diseases-a-z-list/coronavirus

A slow start for you boys for sure!  I hope it picks up for you!  Don't be outdone by NYC and LA!  DO THIS TOGETHER!!!!  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I find it amazing that the death rate is so similar state to state when taking into account just confirmed cases to deaths.   

Edited by Highmark