Check your account email address ×

How is your state doing?

On 3/30/2020 at 3:43 PM, Angry ginger said:

should prob infect all the prisoners.  would save the taxpayers millions end of the day.   

Actually it’s going to cost the tax payers millions in medical costs and relocation and isolation costs. It’s in 4 Wisconsin prisons and spreading rapidly. I’ve heard that there’s relocation plans in the making. We are talking huge money. 

Edited by spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 3/31/2020 at 11:21 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well new cases today were down from yesterday,hopefully this is start of a trend and not just an anomoly...Deaths were up to 69 for the day though.

New cases 2196 vs 3347 yesterday 

1 day blip yesterday. ....back to ramping up again. A lot of test results came back from Northern part of state today :

3649 new cases / 91 dead

22 hours ago, spin_dry said:

That’s good news  

While it lasted

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Too many NY'ers in VT

Very ture in southern VT, not so much here. We get mostly CT. I think most of the deths are centered around nursing homes around Burlington.  There doesn't seem to be a lot of cases across the lake in that region of northern NY.

The death toll has gone up to 15 in the nursing home near here and it'll get worse before we know it. Two days ago we went for a drive and the area we went thru now has a reported case of the virus. It'll spread thru there pretty quick after seeing all the idiots out and about in town like it was a normal day

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Do you have a stay at home order yet?

dude that stay at home order is a crock of shit.

I see lots of ppl around. Dunkin donuts is essential? LOL.. BIG LOTS? LOL

No one is going to stay home

The small town I live in has 15 as of yesterday,no dead yet. The village police department has sent out a warning to residents,that it is here and they will be in forcing the rules that are in places?  Got a email from the boss yesterday. He said some of our competitors have been stopped by police and checked for permits to drive. I guess they all got stopped at night????

549 confirmed cases 9 deaths.   1.6% Mortality Rate in known cases.

80% mild symptoms and not tested.  (CDC, WHO estimates)

This would mean we have approximately 2,745 positive cases in the state or a mortality rate of .3%. 

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Actually it’s going to cost the tax payers millions in medical costs and relocation and isolation costs. It’s in 4 Wisconsin prisons and spreading rapidly. I’ve heard that there’s relocation plans in the making. We are talking huge money. 

just give them some meth to keep their minds off it and let the strong survive and the week die off.  

Just took the dog out. The neighborhood is a ghost town. It’s really nice out too? People down the street are getting their in ground pool replaced. Cement trucks going by the house is really the only movement.

Drove by a Walmart yesterday and you swore it was black Friday.  Parking lot looked jam packed.  That county just recently had its first confirmed case and still remains at 1.

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Drove by a Walmart yesterday and you swore it was black Friday.  Parking lot looked jam packed.  That county just recently had its first confirmed case and still remains at 1.

We've been avoiding the big stores and shopping at the small market in town. Population of about 1200.

Edited by ckf
Add population

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It will be like that daily until the shelves are empty and the 6 foot rule is taken seriously.

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

We've been avoiding the big stores and shopping at the small market in town. Population of about 1200.

Us as well.   Home, work and gas station for chew are the only buildings I've been inside of in 2 weeks.   

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Just took the dog out. The neighborhood is a ghost town. It’s really nice out too? People down the street are getting their in ground pool replaced. Cement trucks going by the house is really the only movement.

In ground pool replacement is an essential service...who knew!   :lol:

I just did the same and it's quiet but the Main Street through Charlevoix is US 31 so there is always some traffic regardless....did see a few people walking and running and gorgeous here as well.