Check your account email address ×

Here comes the lockdown

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The infection rate is ramping up more quickly than was predicted by scientists. 

This week should see a huge spike in cases as testing becomes more streamlined and automated. With that, mortality rates should improve to align with South Korea. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

lets just do it and get it over with.  Not taking action isn't working so at this point lets take 30 days of extreme pain to have a positive year.  

Agreed. Lot of selfish fucks ignoring the advice. Lock it down so that don't have the opportunity I guess. 

• Gold Member
32 minutes ago, ckf said:

One of our local restaurants is now offering curbside pickup and will start a free local delivery on Wednesday.  

Adapt to survive.  :bc:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Adapt to survive.  :bc:

Exactly.  It's good timing for them as sled season is ending 2-3 weeks early. It's basically a ghost town until the summer season kicks in. 

28 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You fags can hide under the bed worried about this virus. I’m going to the beach!

47EDEC4B-EDDF-4F85-8BE2-1B9B9BCF2DD8.jpeg

Ummm....I’m not sure that’s a good idea.  Local and state governments are now pushing a plan to imprison or shoot those not showing proper amounts of panic and fear.

Don’t be a statistic.  Others will point you out to the proper authorities!!!

F28591A8-4AC6-44C8-9306-7AE7177780C6.gif

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Looks like the “Redneck Riviera”.

weathers tremendous down in FL.  I should have just stayed down there.  I had a car,  my laptop and cell phone so i could still work.  $100 night beachfront shit hole and I'd have been a bronzed ginger before you know it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

weathers tremendous down in FL.  I should have just stayed down there.  I had a car,  my laptop and cell phone so i could still work.  $100 night beachfront shit hole and I'd have been a bronzed ginger before you know it.  

v1.bjs1NzcyMDI7ajsxODM2NjsxMjAwOzEyMDA7N

• Haha 3

Today is my wife's birthday so we had dinner plans. Now she doesn't want to go out. I called the restaurant to cancel the reservation and they asked if I wanted it delivered. Well yeah!

Man is she going to surprised. LOL

Edited by Big Crappie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

No such thing. Your skin cancer waiting to happen.