Check your account email address ×

Here comes the lockdown

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Going to be awful for everyone. Not sure why people are thinking who you voted for president or who’s outcome you believe is going to spare them any less pain. We are all in this.  

Yup

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

All schools should be online.  We could save a huge amount on teachers staffing and schoolmahals the upkeep

yep . in fact most all home schooling is now online ,and we all know how the home s hook kids do on there act compared to public school 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Gold Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

yep . 

This will be a great month or 2 to see how the concept performs with online instruction.  Be pretty good for a teacher to be able to teach hundreds if not thousands remotely

Just now, BOHICA said:

This will be a great month or 2 to see how the concept performs with online instruction.  Be pretty good for a teacher to be able to teach hundreds if not thousands remotely

unions will NEVER let it happen 

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

All schools should be online.  We could save a huge amount on teachers staffing and schoolmahals the upkeep

What a stupid fucking idea. 

Edited by spin_dry

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I had a reply all teed up but realized it was pointless especially once EZ Glide entered. 

Kids are slipping in their ability to interact socially because of the internet and these brainless fucks want to isolate them even more. I shouldn’t be surprised. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Kids are slipping in their ability to interact socially because of the internet and these brainless fucks want to isolate them even more. I shouldn’t be surprised. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

why ? home schooling has been mostly all on line for close to a decade.  want to compare testing scores ? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you got nothing . got it 

So families where both parents work do what? As Spin said why isolate kids even more? Extracurriculars are important including sports, debate performing arts...etc...Your problem is the same as Gaygrabsdicks....you don't like teachers and think they have it easy. 

BTW you can barely type a coherent paragraph so forgive me if I don't give a fuck about your thoughts on education. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Interacting has changed a lot over the past couple decades.  To not embrace changes in societies is irresponsible...  everybody would be riding around in horse a buggies if we prevented change.

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the guy who shut down travel from China in Jan.  and said Europe should do the same and they did not ? that guy? 

Why would he do that? He claimed it was a dem hoax. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So families where both parents work do what? As Spin said why isolate kids even more? Extracurriculars are important including sports, debate performing arts...etc...Your problem is the same as Gaygrabsdicks....you don't like teachers and think they have it easy. 

think about all the social services you could get for the children you care so much about with out 150 or so on the payroll in every district in America.  

he'll you could still have mass studdy hall type places if you wish 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why would he do that? He claimed it was a dem hoax. 

this was long long before that bullshit story .  but I know you don't care about facts 

Edited by Ez ryder

At a rally in South Carolina on Friday night, President Donald Trump said Democrats are trying to use the coronavirus to damage him—and called that “their new hoax.” He did not seem to be suggesting that the outbreak itself is a hoax but rather claimed that his critics are “politicizing” the situation to make him look bad. Trump has a long history of branding things he doesn’t like hoaxes; he’s used the word to blast the Russia investigation and impeachment.

Read it at CNBC

20 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I think the impact of this fucking thing has yet to be measured.  I'm happy about the notion of reevaluating the whole notion of sovereign borders, global trade, etc., way overdue.