Check your account email address ×

Here comes the lockdown

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You still believe Trump.  :lol:  go to the airport and lick the handrails. 

I don’t listen to Trump. Unlike you I don’t blindly follow politicians!’

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Or is it proper planning to mitigate a threat that people like you are trying to downplay desperately 

I will say it again where was all this durning H1N1? No closing of schools, no stoppage if sports, no 24/7 media beating this into our heads. As a matter of fact when Biden made a off color comment about flying the media attacked him. 

Im all for being safe and doing the right thing. But the media who aren’t doctors should stfu. 

• Like 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

I will say it again where was all this durning H1N1? No closing of schools, no stoppage if sports, no 24/7 media beating this into our heads. As a matter of fact when Biden made a off color comment about flying the media attacked him. 

Im all for being safe and doing the right thing. But the media who aren’t doctors should stfu. 

The doctors are running the show now

Just now, f7ben said:

The doctors are running the show now

It’s all political i’ve been over it for weeks. 

I actually got h1n1. We went to a birthday party at a bounce house. I’ve never been sicker in my life. I totally understand why elderly people die from the flu and this latest  disease

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yet they go full retard over a cold it’s bizarre 

• Like 1

Going to be awful for everyone. Not sure why people are thinking who you voted for president or who’s outcome you believe is going to spare them any less pain. We are all in this.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Yet they go full retard over a cold it’s bizarre 

So with the questions that patients get asked now I failed all 3 questions for going fishing away from town.......bizarre

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

So with the questions that patients get asked now I failed all 3 questions for going fishing away from town.......bizarre

I didn’t think society could fall for something dumber than y2K but here we are 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Or is it proper planning to mitigate a threat that people like you are trying to downplay desperately 

That happened here Thursday and Friday, my kids school district is going online..kids are out till April 19th..

I'm all good with it..

Just now, ACE said:

I didn’t think society could fall for something dumber than y2K but here we are 

Does not surprise me one bit.  I just rolled back into the valley and everything seems normal.  Well other then the snow falling.

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It’s all political i’ve been over it for weeks. 

I actually got h1n1. We went to a birthday party at a bounce house. I’ve never been sicker in my life. I totally understand why elderly people die from the flu and this latest  disease

The H1N1 death rate was extremely low. Even lower that the typical seasonal flu. It had a mortality rate of .02-.08. This new one is 10-20x that. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

The H1N1 death rate was extremely low. Even lower that the typical seasonal flu. It had a mortality rate of .02-.08. This new one is 10-20x that. 

NO IT ISNT , STOP WITH FAKE NEWS

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You still believe Trump.  :lol:  go to the airport and lick the handrails. 

the guy who shut down travel from China in Jan.  and said Europe should do the same and they did not ? that guy?