Check your account email address ×

Here comes the lockdown

4 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

What type of critical thinking does it take to constantly type derp,kill yourself,you're  a retard,you're dumb over and over?

Die in a fire fat ass

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

What type of critical thinking does it take to constantly type derp,kill yourself,you're  a retard,you're dumb over and over?

you just don't understand Bens genius.  Derp speak takes time to process  :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Cuz he fires back.

Why...did Whitmer take the first shot? If so it was probably justified but it doesn’t matter anyhow...he is a thin skinned baby.

BTW he really shouldn't be questioning anybody's proactvity and she has done a good job in all of this. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Zam is not even comparable to Huizy in any way. Its fun to call him Baby Huizy but that is where the comparison ends. 

No one could stir people up like Don. He was a master. He would throw something up and half the forum, from both sides of the aisle would go after him. 

He was a lot of fun. One of the funnest posters here because of all the crazy shit he said. 

Huizy is immortal.

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Zamkins is Huizy Jr at best. He makes long winded posts that no one reads and not many even respond to. 

Everyone read Huizys posts just to see what he would come up with next. Huizys posts always got a multitude of responses. Zamkins, not so much.  

Ya posting a thread entitled "our nigger president" during which time he was seeking an elected office was simply brilliant. He was a fucking retard, nothing more.

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

I find him and lil xammykins to share virtually the same critical thinking skills and train of thought on most subjects 

Both with a billion more IQ points than you, cuz you basically have ZERO, dumbest bipolar shitforbrains on the interwebs  :guzzle: :bigfinger:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/16/2020 at 8:11 PM, f7ben said:

I didn’t mean there was any intention. It’s just the consequence of a 2-3 week layoff. No money and likely no UI check

Small businesses pay into UE benefits.  They will be eligible for UE if they are laid off.  My in-laws both own their own companies who my wife and BIL both work for , along with 2 other employees.  My wife has already been in contact with MESC (Michigan unemployment) and they told her that yes they will be covered.  Most likely next week, they will be shutting down for a while.  Most of their business is sports and especially school sports and functions. This will hurt their business big time.  They will maybe be doing small jobs here and there, but it's going to have a HUGE impact on their businesses. 

On 3/16/2020 at 9:19 PM, ManOnManOral said:

When  I look at the reaction to a mostly non lethal viral outbreak,one has to wonder how fucked we are when a real bad one comes along. Time to shrink the world. We need to bring manufacturing back to the home front and shut all of Asia out. This should be the long term goal in north america now.

THIS! :bc: :thumbsup: 

On 3/16/2020 at 9:54 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

A case was just reported in Otsego County.

Good read about the numbers and why social distancing is so important.

https://medium.com/@Jason_Scott_Warner/the-sober-math-everyone-must-understand-about-the-pandemic-2b0145881993

We have I believe 8 confirmed cases here in Macomb County.  1 of the ones just confirmed is from the FCA Sterling Assembly Plant which is right across the street from my plant.  They are still building Ram trucks as I type this.  

Yesterday here, it was confirmed that a guy who works in Dept5 , his wife has it.  He worked Monday, but not yesterday.  HR told him to stay home and be tested. They are investigating who he is in close contact with in his area.  

We also have a pipefitter on afternoons, who is out sick. I've been told he had a temp of 104°   He just returned from a cruise 2 weeks ago.   Another machine repairman that works in the same area as he does, and also on afternoons, is out sick. And also we have a Millwright on days who is out sick for a 2nd straight day.  

We are still here building axles. And supposedly they are doing extra cleaning around here, but I've yet to see it. 

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Small businesses pay into UE benefits.  They will be eligible for UE if they are laid off.  My in-laws both own their own companies who my wife and BIL both work for , along with 2 other employees.  My wife has already been in contact with MESC (Michigan unemployment) and they told her that yes they will be covered.  Most likely next week, they will be shutting down for a while.  Most of their business is sports and especially school sports and functions. This will hurt their business big time.  They will maybe be doing small jobs here and there, but it's going to have a HUGE impact on their businesses. 

We have I believe 8 confirmed cases here in Macomb County.  1 of the ones just confirmed is from the FCA Sterling Assembly Plant which is right across the street from my plant.  They are still building Ram trucks as I type this.  

Yesterday here, it was confirmed that a guy who works in Dept5 , his wife has it.  He worked Monday, but not yesterday.  HR told him to stay home and be tested. They are investigating who he is in close contact with in his area.  

We also have a pipefitter on afternoons, who is out sick. I've been told he had a temp of 104°   He just returned from a cruise 2 weeks ago.   Another machine repairman that works in the same area as he does, and also on afternoons, is out sick. And also we have a Millwright on days who is out sick for a 2nd straight day.  

We are still here building axles. And supposedly they are doing extra cleaning around here, but I've yet to see it. 

Damn Jay...I was wondering how the big 3 was handling all of this...watch yourself as best you can and stay healthy my man! 

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why...did Whitmer take the first shot? If so it was probably justified but it doesn’t matter anyhow...he is a thin skinned baby.

BTW he really shouldn't be questioning anybody's proactvity and she has done a good job in all of this. 

I think Moe posted a thread about political hackery in a time of crisis. He should be along any minute to condemn Trumps comments. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I think Moe posted a thread about political hackery in a time of crisis. He should be along any minute to condemn Trumps comments. 

Oh I’m sure he will.....🤣

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn Jay...I was wondering how the big 3 was handling all of this...watch yourself as best you can and stay healthy my man! 

Dont worry we will be back at 30k in 24 months!

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn Jay...I was wondering how the big 3 was handling all of this...

watch yourself as best you can and stay healthy my man! 

I just heard they closed FCA Sterling Assembly across the street from here.   Still nothing yet here. 

:bc: only so much we can do as individuals. If others aren't doing their part too, it won't matter. There's many who are already infected that don't even know it. And many of them will never show any symptoms. Not everyone who gets it will show symptoms.  And not everyone will die. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Eeesh