Check your account email address ×

Here comes the lockdown

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Wishing Corona on your bunghole?  I thought it was pretty funny.  Lighten up fella.  I'm typing this from my hot tub.  :lol: 

It’s harmless. But It’s just the type of stuff you would cry about if someone said it to you. 
How about explaining what site rule I broke that justified you talking shit about my wife. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s harmless. But It’s just the type of stuff you would cry about if someone said it to you. 
How about explaining what site rule I broke that justified you talking shit about my wife. 

Being you wilfully poison the globe for profit, anything is fair when it comes to a disgusting bottom feeder such as yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

At this point I’ve stopped following political standings.  My President is Republican, my Governor is Democrat, my local school board has no defined affiliation, my local Grocery and Retailers are just trying to stay ahead of the wave.

The Govt has closed every destination, mountains, beaches, parks, etc.  The can’ stop you from traveling but the can close every meaningful destination to travel  to.  I guess they want us to stay put.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The H1N1 death rate was extremely low. Even lower that the typical seasonal flu. It had a mortality rate of .02-.08. This new one is 10-20x that. 

The actual death rate of CV is .06-.08 ish 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I recall you bringing up his divorces more than once. You sure are soft. Can dish it out but can’t take it. What’s the word for that? :lol: 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I recall you bringing up his divorces more than once. You sure are soft. Can dish it out but can’t take it. What’s the word for that? :lol: 

That’s not his current wife is it? 
Therefore not his family. But I’m sure he appreciates you protecting him. 

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Kids who are home schooled are fucking weirdos as are their parents. 

some yes,.

some just want better than a union hack has to offer and don't have the cash for privet .

Just now, revkevsdi said:

That’s not his current wife is it? 
Therefore not his family. But I’m sure he appreciates you protecting him. 

Oh!!!  A technicality.  You sure are clever.  I'm not going to repeat myself for the 50th time with you.  You either get it or you don't.  Its pretty clear you don't.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh!!!  A technicality.  You sure are clever.  I'm not going to repeat myself for the 50th time with you.  You either get it or you don't.  Its pretty clear you don't.

no she thinks she is clever . I assume because her mom's workers have been obligated to chukel her whole life 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

Being you wilfully poison the globe for profit, anything is fair when it comes to a disgusting bottom feeder such as yourself.

is it concerned that is barbs mom's racket? 

are we sure she is not making the biodegradable ones ? 

I assume they are the old school Styrofoam  ones that is the only reason she is so over the top with the mother earth bullshit 

I know my wife burns up 2 big bags  a mo and we pay a few extra bucks for the biodegradable ones .

the smash flat more ez but what ever 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Last weds there were 2 cases in my area. Now there’s 11 confirmed. 

That seems like a lot. What is the source?  How big is your area population wise. 

Alaska got its first confirmed case of coronavirus yesterday. A chinese air cargo pilot who overnighted in an Anchorage hotel. Anyone who had contact with this pilot is under quarantine. 

Mohave County AZ still has no know cases of Covid-19. This is a huge county bit probably only 225,000 people. Warm arid climate for about 350 days of the year.