Check your account email address ×

Here comes the lockdown

6 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Our liberal leader still has the airport wide open.

If the Canadian response is worse than the US. Why is our infection and death rate per capita so much lower?

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think the impact of this fucking thing has yet to be measured.  I'm happy about the notion of reevaluating the whole notion of sovereign borders, global trade, etc., way overdue.

Yep countries are going to have to reflect what is proper way going forward.  Continue on as business as usual or change course

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Interacting has changed a lot over the past couple decades.  To not embrace changes in societies is irresponsible...  everybody would be riding around in horse a buggies if we prevented change.

The harder that you try, the less sense you make. You ended up babbling about horse and buggies when the topic was on the proper socialization of  children. Weird. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The harder that you try, the less sense you make. You ended up babbling about horse and buggies when the topic was on the proper socialization of  children. Weird. 

They get there socialization online dummy....  it’s a new way....  your way of socialization growing up is the horse and buggy way...  the new way is the Elon musk way

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

not really . evolution 

it prob won't happen in your life but I would guess by the end of mine it will be a standard 

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Yep countries are going to have to reflect what is proper way going forward.  Continue on as business as usual or change course

I think the notion of us  being dependant on China or any foreign country for things like medicines or anything critical to our national interest, is insanity.  The only reason its happened is because overpaid lobbyists have successfully managed to get the government to look the other way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

They get there socialization online dummy....  it’s a new way....  your way of socialization growing up is the horse and buggy way...  the new way is the Elon musk way

so you are saying that when you see 7 kids outside a building and all are playing with there phones that is the new normal . lol 

3 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Who cares about per capita.

People are still free and clear to come into our country from China.

Because math. Dumb dumb. 
if the us had more tourists per capita that could help explain their higher infection and death rate per capita. But they have fewer tourists per capita. You stupid fuckers who cheer on Trump and shit on everything Canadian are looking stupid. I hope it continues. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Trump never called the Virus a hoax, that was the media's interpretation.

I’ll give you that one. And replace it with Trump claiming they were testing everyone at the airport. 

or When he claimed google has a website where you could find out how to be tested when one didn’t exist. 

Or the other 6 lies trump told in my other thread. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Because math. Dumb dumb. 
if the us had more tourists per capita that could help explain their higher infection and death rate per capita. But they have fewer tourists per capita. You stupid fuckers who cheer on Trump and shit on everything Canadian are looking stupid. I hope it continues. 

Idgaf about any of your gibberish. 

People from China should not be walzing off a plane into Canada right now. Period.

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Idgaf about any of your gibberish. 

People from China should not be walzing off a plane into Canada right now. Period.

:lol:  walzing?     It’s just a bad cold. What’s the problem?

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm going to the office tomorrow and if everyone is shutting down for the next two weeks I'm headed to the UP.

x2.  My office is between a large general practitioner and a blood lab.  Corona is going to be wafting by my window all day I imagine.  I'd rather be in Moose River shredding the pow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

x2.  My office is between a large general practitioner and a blood lab.  Corona is going to be wafting by my window all day I imagine.  I'd rather be in Moose River shredding the pow.

Good time to self isolate in the north.

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’ll give you that one. And replace it with Trump claiming they were testing everyone at the airport. 

or When he claimed google has a website where you could find out how to be tested when one didn’t exist. 

Or the other 6 lies trump told in my other thread. 

Just learned my fucking neighbor got in through PA on the last flight and wasn't tested. Guy came in from Switzerland. I guess he's self-quarantining so thats good.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Just learned my fucking neighbor got in through PA on the last flight and wasn't tested. Guy came in from Switzerland. I guess he's self-quarantining so thats good.

Trump lied about testing. His base believe him so that is all that matters. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Trump lied about testing. His base believe him so that is all that matters. 

Hopefully it invades your bunghole and you forget to pay your internet bill, so we don't have to read your angry frustrated posts for at least a couple months.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Hopefully it invades your bunghole and you forget to pay your internet bill, so we don't have to read your angry frustrated posts for at least a couple months.

Wishing harm on someone?  Have you ever cried about that?  Pretty sure you have. Poor little PAB. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wishing harm on someone?  Have you ever cried about that?  Pretty sure you have. Poor little PAB. 

Wishing Corona on your bunghole?  I thought it was pretty funny.  Lighten up fella.  I'm typing this from my hot tub.  :lol: 

• Haha 1