Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Trails were great today. 162 miles going from Two Harbors to Tofte ND back. Stopped at the Trestle for lunch.  Snowing really hard right now in Two Harbors.  Supposed to get around a foot through Monday.

IMG_20191228_133100.jpg

Looks damn nice! 

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Trails were great today. 162 miles going from Two Harbors to Tofte ND back. Stopped at the Trestle for lunch.  Snowing really hard right now in Two Harbors.  Supposed to get around a foot through Monday.

IMG_20191228_133100.jpg

Yep, snowing bigly in western SD too. I had to hightail it out of the Black Hills yesterday to beat the storm. Middle of the state where I grew up is looking at a foot of snow in the way. Only a few inches for Sioux Falls.

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

IMG_20191228_133100.jpg

Sounds like our day. We also ate at the trestle today for lunch. We’re at the Mariner in silver bay. 

C8D5BA74-3B99-4CF8-AFE8-F742BA11D120.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

900 turbo is a nerd gaper!

Fuck they’re a dirty nerd gaper aren’t they 

already knew they were pretty quick. I knew guys with 850 doos and poos. They say the two 850’s are virtually identical but neither could keep up to the 900T on top 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Kooky weather in the Yoop....

C59F9142-FC51-4A36-8C79-F0FF92BFD493.thumb.png.cf420e6bbdc74e3185d078af565cbf34.png

Trails have really taken a beating. Unless shit does a complete 180° and stays cold , will be fucked up for a while in spots.  Ground isn't staying frozen and making a huge mess in some areas 

8 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Trails have really taken a beating. Unless shit does a complete 180° and stays cold , will be fucked up for a while in spots.  Ground isn't staying frozen and making a huge mess in some areas 

It poured here all night. Now it’s almost 60. Heading your way!!!!!1
:flush: 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

still good snow in longville .heavy cement shit last night tge y are saying 5 to 9 more on the way

20191229_121016.jpg

20191229_121011.jpg

Plenty here too.  We got a heap of wet heavy shit last night and it’s about 2-3 inches of slush underneath.  I gave up on the driveway.  Damn blower won’t even move it.  Been a while since I’ve seen shit like this here.  Light rain/sleet all day. What a mess.  It will help make some solid trails though.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Plenty here too.  We got a heap of wet heavy shit last night and it’s about 2-3 inches of slush underneath.  I gave up on the driveway.  Damn blower won’t even move it.  Been a while since I’ve seen shit like this here.  Light rain/sleet all day. What a mess.  It will help make some solid trails though.  

we got no rain at all . yeah blower not working well in this shit .

was trying to use atv with plow I was just getting stuck .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

we got no rain at all . yeah blower not working well in this shit .

was trying to use atv with plow I was just getting stuck .

Fucking mess.  I just hope we don't get a big freeze up soon.  Break out the jack hammers!

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fucking mess.  I just hope we don't get a big freeze up soon.  Break out the jack hammers!

to bad it is a holiday week with all the trafic that brings . if tuckers got out and packed this shit and it had a,day to set we would have base till Apr