Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You should go on FB and all the other sled sites and  tell everyone who cancelled their trips for this weekend and next week how dumb they are for not going. 

You had rideable snow there where you're at. Where's all the pics from this year and a picture of your odometer?    I'm sure there's still snow on the trails there. Why aren't you out riding ? :dunno:

Why would I post Pics of my odometer....I’m not the one bragging about riding more miles than everybody here!  :lol:

It’s about smiles not miles Jay Bird. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What do you think Jay Bird...should I go tear it up!!!!! :lol::ylsuper:

F5D5E24D-AD94-45DA-B342-412AFE0AA526.thumb.jpeg.1f1484a2e7820936fcbde5d44c63c3ac.jpeg

So you shouldn't, but I should? 

29 minutes ago, bussman said:

Base model hood sticker guy is taking a beating worse than his bunghole did while at sea. :lol: 

I wasn't in the Navy,  Chair Force, or an Army POG. But we'll accept you for who you are if that's what your thing was :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why would I post Pics of my odometer....I’m not the one bragging about riding more miles than everybody here!  :lol:

It’s about smiles not miles Jay Bird. 

You seem to be the one concerned about it.  

Bold- go ahead and post up the quotes where I said that.  I'll wait :news:

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow...didn’t realize it was a contest!!!!! If that’s the case how come you wouldn’t post up pics of your odometer last year?  

But muh hyfax and muh carbides!!!!!!!!  :lol:

Snowmobilers chase early season snow in crappy conditions and most wrap up their season by first week of march it's kind of ridiculous.  I've started seasons in november and ended them in May but the best conditions year in year out is Mid to late jan though end of March early april so if you have limited days why blow them now.  Esp if your paying for rooms,  if you have a camp doing a 100 miles in a weekends OK but right now if i was in NE paying for a place to stay I'd be headed to Mt Valin.   

LOL....I'm not bashing my sled off of rocks and boulders and anything else hidden under an inch of snow.  Kicking sand and dirt up into my skid for sandblasting and peppering my coolers with pebbles, and wondering if the next corner will slide me off the trail or grab my skis like velcro.  That shit isn't cool at all unless you ride some clapped out pile. The shops are full of crashed sleds in December from riders that just couldn't wait.  

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Snowmobilers chase early season snow in crappy conditions and most wrap up their season by first week of march it's kind of ridiculous.  I've started seasons in november and ended them in May but the best conditions year in year out is Mid to late jan though end of March early april so if you have limited days why blow them now.  Esp if your paying for rooms,  if you have a camp doing a 100 miles in a weekends OK but right now if i was in NE paying for a place to stay I'd be headed to Mt Valin.   

I won't waste my time and money when conditions are being reported as fair. Especially when I know January February and March will be better

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL....I'm not bashing my sled off of rocks and boulders and anything else hidden under an inch of snow.  Kicking sand and dirt up into my skid for sandblasting and peppering my coolers with pebbles, and wondering if the next corner will slide me off the trail or grab my skis like velcro.  That shit isn't cool at all unless you ride some clapped out pile. The shops are full of crashed sleds in December from riders that just couldn't wait.  

Exactly 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

52 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

So you shouldn't, but I should? 

I wasn't in the Navy,  Chair Force, or an Army POG. But we'll accept you for who you are if that's what your thing was :thumbsup:

You seem to be the one concerned about it.  

Bold- go ahead and post up the quotes where I said that.  I'll wait :news:

Keep waiting...you say it all the time but in typical insecure Jay fashion you won't admit it. 

BTW the conditions in the UP are rideable...obviously the picture I posted show that they are not around here.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

What flavor cookie do you want? 

I'm not gonna go ride on dirt and concrete just because.

I'll save my time and money for much better conditions.  

And I'll still put on way more miles this year than you will in 10 

Yeah...I'm the one concerned about miles. :ronald:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Keep waiting...you say it all the time but in typical insecure Jay fashion you won't admit it. 

BTW the conditions in the UP are rideable...obviously the picture I posted show that they are not around here.

I won't admit what? 

Everything I'm reading says trails are fair to poor. End of season conditions. 3 more days of above freezing, and 3/4" of rain on Sunday. No grooming. Getting in and out of town is bare , but yea I should drive 6 hours for that. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah...I'm the one concerned about miles. :ronald:

You're awfully concerned about what about doing.  Like a typical fucking Libturd pussy, worried about what everyone else is doing, but yourself 

31 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

Those are cool collectors sleds 

Yea I was going to keep it but it was just sitting around collecting dust so I sold it.  I may pick up a 670HO TH Edition in the future if I ever get another old sled. 

My brother has a 2000 MXZ 700 Millennium Edition. Not in as good of shape as my '99 was but it's in good condition.  Doesn't have stock windshield or skis.  Has the factory seat and no rips.  

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea I was going to keep it but it was just sitting around collecting dust so I sold it.  I may pick up a 670HO TH Edition in the future if I ever get another old sled. 

My brother has a 2000 MXZ 700 Millennium Edition. Not in as good of shape as my '99 was but it's in good condition.  Doesn't have stock windshield or skis.  Has the factory seat and no rips.  

Does the 2000 700 have the sand cast engine?

7 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I have no idea.  He got it off a buddy of mine who was 2nd owner. Rode it a couple of times 2 years ago. Parked it. 

Supposedly the original sandcast 700 made a fair bit more power over the die cast one 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:dunno: 

I just know it wasn't as fast as my 670HO 

The 99 700 was sand casted and made around 126 hp

early 2000 they switched to a die cast engine, which they claimed would make more power but then it only made 117-118 

15 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

The 99 700 was sand casted and made around 126 hp

early 2000 they switched to a die cast engine, which they claimed would make more power but then it only made 117-118 

670HO was rated at 129.  But a good one probably made closer to 135.   I had a strong running '01 MXZ 800.  Never lost to any MXZ 700 or 670HO 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

670HO was rated at 129.  But a good one probably made closer to 135.   I had a strong running '01 MXZ 800.  Never lost to any MXZ 700 or 670HO 

670 HO was a badass engine